All Comments on 'Sarah and Ben Ch. 03'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Still unrealistic

If Sarah really wanted to stop and maybe reconcile with Ben she probably would have stopped stripping and she CERTAINLY wouldn't been a whore at three more parties.

"She did do three more parties after you left her, only because Bob insisted and she had promised to do them. She has not done anything but strip since then though"

Give me a break.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Vendetta

The only thing Ben can do to get even is go after the club and sue them for the pictures they took of Sara when she did those parties how does ben know if Sara was drugged while doing them.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
crap...Crap...CRap...CRAp...CRAP

wimp...Wimp...WImp...WIMp...WIMP...He should have kicked her ass to the curb the first time she went to her job dressed like a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FUCK YOU "curious2CUCK"!

ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Bullshit story! First, he was a dickhead for letting her work at that place! Second, ( I don't think hitting a woman is right at all) BUT, when the confrontation occurred, he was aware that June had talked Sarah into this shit, so when he got in her face and accused her for being responsible for turning his wife into a whore and a slut, if it were me, I would have told her, "if I ever see you again, I'll beat you to death, and just to show you how serious I am", I would have slapped her so hard it would have knocked her across the room! I know, call me an ass or anything else you want, but what June caused was inexcusable!

Third, reconciliation is out of the question! He's a wimp for not petitioning for divorce, IMMEDIATELY! He could have named June and the club owner and "unknown men" as contributors to his wife's infidelity!

Otherwise, the story sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO.... ME AGAIN. NEVER RTEAD A WORD - JUST HERE TO GIVE ANOTHER ZERO RATING.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous