Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last girl to go up was Zoe. She had slashed the front of her shirt with lots of small horizontal cuts. Her nipples were already poking through two of them. Apart from the shirt, she was wearing the briefest thong Sarah had ever seen. She was clearly shaven down below and the front of her thong barely covered her slit. The rest of it was just string. Zoe went under the shower and also danced with her back to the audience for a moment or two. Whilst she was doing this she reach behind her back and tore the, so far untouched, back of her shirt from hem to neck, leaving just the neck stitching holding the garment together. She danced to the front of the stage cupping her breasts with her hands through the transparent material and then slipping her fingers into one of the rips in the shirt, tore a big hole in the front. This went down very well with the lads and they gave a great cheer.

All the girls were called back to the centre of the stage for the voting, which was done by the simple expedient of the MC holding his hand above the girls head and judging the response. The final three were clearly Sue, Sarah and Zoe. All three were invited to dance at the same time, nipping in and out of the shower in turn as they wished. Sue went in first, closely followed by Zoe and finally Sarah. Sue totally wet again, slid her shirt off her shoulders , but held the torn material over her breasts. Not that in really made any difference as the cotton was completely see-through anyway. She pulled up the hem of her shirt, showing her now transparent, lace panties. She snapped the last bit of material holding the bottom of the shirt together and held it wide open, exposing her body from top to bottom, her panties now hid nothing.

Zoe took centre stage, pulled her shirt off over her head and threw it into the crowd. It was a very popular move as all she was now wearing was the minute g-string. She tugged on the side strings and the front piece disappeared up into her vulva, affording those at the front with a very close view of her intimate parts. She got a rousing cheer.

Sarah danced to the front of the stage and slid the straps of her top down her arms and allowed gravity to take its course. Because the top was still clinging to her breasts it took a few seconds for it to drop away from her enlarged nipples. Soon however her breasts were completely exposed as she caught the top around her waist. She slid her thumbs inside the material and pulled it out wide, making as if to drop it on the floor. However she pulled her hands back to her hips and with her thumbs, pushed the waistband of her skirt down until her skirt was round her ankles. Her top was preserving what was left of her modesty, in that from her hips to the top of her thighs she was covered by the soaking garment. She kicked her skirt into the crowd and they went mad, calling for more. She pulled her hands wide again and simply let go of the rag that had once been a sparkly top and as it dropped to her feet she kicked that into the audience too. It was the crowning glory, and won her the competition. The other girls stripped off too but it was the way that Sarah had done it that won it for her.

She was presented with her fifty Euros but as she was naked, she had nowhere to put it., so she called Tom over and handed it to him. She jumped down off the stage into his arms and they kissed. "Now I know why you wanted me to hang on to the t-shirt." He said and held it out. She slipped it over her head and as she was still wet, it immediately clung to her and where it did so, it became see through. The t-shirt was just about long enough to cover most of her bum if she was careful. Her mood was such that she was not inclined to be careful!

They stayed in the club, dancing and drinking. She was very popular with the lads and whilst she was joking with them, all the time she had one arm linked through Tom's. It was a signal which most of them respected, although there was one who thought that he could ignore the fact that she was with her boyfriend and tried to grope her. Tom put him right on that score. He explained that she was his girlfriend and whilst she was prepared to entertain the lads and put on a bit of a show for a bit of fun, that was as far as it went. Nothing else was on offer, so he was told to bogg off in no uncertain terms. His mates restrained him and as a reward for them, Sarah picked up a pint of lager and tipped over her own head. "You can look all you want, but no touching." She told the guys. Her shirt was now as wet as if she had stood in the shower in it and showed off her body to good effect. They danced in the club until it was time to call it a night. Sarah boldly walked along the public street at 4.ooam wearing only a thin, damp t-shirt and both her and Tom loved it!

They were both turned on to such a degree, particularly when Tom caressed a bum cheek with one hand and a breast with the other, that they stopped to kiss. A moment later, Tom pulled Sarah into the doorway of an empty apartment and shagged her against the wall. Her excitement mounted when he grabbed the neck of her t-shirt and pulled it quite literally in two. Her reaction was to sink her body further down onto his erect prick and push her tongue down his throat. Afterwards, she slid down the wall and sat on the cool tiles. After a few moments, the coolness affected her bladder and she began to piss. "Oh that's such a relief!" she exclaimed watching the stream run off the step into the street.

"You'll make me want to go." Tom uttered.

"Then go!" she told him, "over me if you like, wash the beer out of my hair." He looked down at her, she looked up and smiled, then giving a little nod, reached up and took hold of his now flaccid penis and pointed it at her head.

His flow seemed non stop and for the nth time that night she was being drenched. Furthermore she was directing the stream and soaking herself with one hand holding his spouting prick and the other rubbing her own clitoris. She gave a little whimper as she came and suddenly took his penis into her mouth. She gagged on the urine, coughing and spluttering. He hauled her to her feet and kissed her, tasting his own piss on her lips. "Sarah, you're wonderful!" he told her.

"Then take me home and fuck me rotten." She replied. He did just that, walking her the last fifty yards or so to the door of the complex, completely naked.


This was a somewhat rushed edit of the story as I will not be able to update for a few weeks. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.