Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most certainly." Tom said, "but you must, have rest first. I was mesmerised."

Mina smiled her thanks, "It's ok I have to change for the next one any way, that will give me a rest. The professional dancers would have to keep going all night, not stop after one five minute dance, but I am both a bit out of practice and condition."

"You look fine to me." Tom told her kissing her hand.

"No kissing until I get involved!" Sarah called from the other side of the room, she was laughing.

Mina disappeared into the bedroom quickly followed by Sarah, who reappeared shortly afterwards and began adjusting the lights. As she stooped down to the floor lights, her sari slid off her leg. She noticed, looked down at her own exposed thigh, cast a glance at Tom and smiled.

Mina came out of the bedroom. She was dressed in Salwar Kameez. The Salwar a heavy blue brocade material and was almost like a tabard with very short sleeves in that it was mid thigh length, but split up the sides to just above her waist. It was zipped up the back and quite low cut at the front. The Kameez were draw string trousers in a grey silk, very full at the top and quite narrow at the ankles.

"Have a drink before you start again." Tom suggested. Mina took good long swig at his cool lager.

"Thank you." She said. Tom nodded graciously as he felt an Indian sheik would have done.

Mina nodded to Sarah who started the music. This was much more lively start and Mina bent over several times to display her cleavage, before spinning round furiously which sent the tails of her salwar flying out revealing her midriff. After a couple of minutes of this Mina's salwar seemed more open at the top as it slid sideways towards her shoulders. As she turned Tom noticed that the zip was coming undone on her salwar. This accounted for the exposure of her shoulders. At one point, one side slide off her shoulder which she left for a few seconds before pulling it back up and carrying on. Soon it had come undone enough to allow both shoulders to exposed at the same time. She was wearing a red bra underneath, whose shoulder straps began to behave in a similar fashion to her salwar. Now when she bent forward, her full breasts and substantial cleavage could be admired. He though this was great. It was then that he noticed that the drawstring of her kameez was working it's way inexorably downwards. It was substantially below her waist now and seemingly hanging by sheer luck to her hips. Tom contemplated the possibility of her losing her trousers with some glee and expectation. However before that could happen the music seemed to be coming to an end, but not before Mina's salwar and bra straps descended to her elbows. Her breasts all but came out of the cups of her bra, but not quite! The music had ended. "Bugger!" thought Tom.

Mina stood and took the applause of the other two. "Which dance did you prefer?" Mina asked him.

"Oh! Come on! Mina." Sara interjected, "Men are so predictable. I can guarantee that Tom liked the second one the best."

"Tom?" Mina stood there with her bra straps and her salwar halfway down her arms.

"The first one.........." He began.

"Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!" chanted Sarah laughing. Then she said "I think we ought to give Mina a rest now, don't you?" Tom agreed and Mina sat alongside him on the settee, her salwar and her bra straps now pulled loosely back up to her shoulders, but actually not quite in place....

Sarah stood in front of them and announced that she would now give a solo performance. As she got herself ready, Mina took one of Tom's hands in both of hers and said, "I've so enjoyed this evening, thank you so much for setting it up."

He threw his hands in the air, "Nothing to do with me, all Sarah's doing."

"Oh!" She looked surprised, then as the music started, she said "I'll talk to you later."

Sarah was dancing in her sari, she had lowered the lights and was now dancing with a lot of light behind her, although she was still, lit from the front, albeit somewhat dimly. It was very atmospheric as slow dance music began. Sarah was moving her hips from side to side, in a wave like form which started at her feet and finished at her head with her hair flying, such as it would, being short from side to side.

This dance had a more Arabian feel to it and was much slower than either of the other dances Tom had seen that night. "She's good!" Mina whispered, leaning over to his shoulders in order that he might hear.

"Yes". Tom murmured, "I think she's wonderful."

"Sexy too." Mina offered, still with her cheek on his shoulder.

"Yes, very sexy." Tom had to agree. He wasn't sure what was going on here, was Mina making a pass at him, or was she just being friendly? Whilst he was enjoying the close contact, he was not entirely comfortable with Mina in effect cuddling up to him whilst his girlfriend and her best friend was dancing for their entertainment.

He was about to say something when things suddenly got a lot worse for him, when Mina, Put her fingers to his lips and said "Sssshh. Don't say anymore, let's just watch the dance. When Mina took her hand away from his mouth, it landed on his thigh. He jumped physically, because he had been watching Sarah's sari slowly coming undone. She was holding a handful of material at her groin and more of her hips, thighs and legs generally were coming into view. The part was still thrown over her shoulder, but her halter top had gone, when had she taken that off? He hadn't noticed. He was aware that he was getting an erection and if she didn't move her hand pretty quickly, Mina would soon feel it through his trousers!

He and Mina sat on the settee watching Sarah who was by now slowing rubbing her groin with her handful of silk. The wrap over her shoulders was showing signs of slipping forward off her body, and knowing that she was naked under wrap was having a profound effect on Tom's erectile function, - it proved it was working. Inevitably, the hard prick touched the point where Mina's hand was out side the cloth of his trousers. She took it into her hand through the material. "Shhhhhhhh." She whispered in his ear. He was immensely grateful for the fact that the lights had been dimmed. Mina was simply holding his prick in her tiny delicate hand and doing nothing more, but he felt that if things continued as they were doing, he would soon be shooting his load into his pants. Suddenly, Sarah dropped the sari and was dancing in the nude and creeping closer to those on the settee. the music faded away and she stopped not two feet away from where her friend was holding Tom' penis firmly in her little hand.

"Any good?" Sarah asked in the silence, quietly and perhaps a little sadly..

"Oh god!" He thought, "We didn't applaud, we didn't fucking applaud!

He was just thinking what to say, when he heard Mina say "It was perfect, just perfect, he's nicely hard now."

She laughed and Sarah did too. "I hope he didn't cum in his pants."

"I don't know." Mina said giggling, "Shall I have a look?"

He realised he'd been set up beautifully. It only worked because he didn't know Mina very well and didn't want to upset her or do anything to harm her relationship with Sarah. He'd been well and truly stuffed and he had to admire the way they'd done it, he's had no idea. What a berk!

Suddenly Sarah was on him, laughing and kissing him. "Sorry Tom we couldn't resist it, you were so taken in by it we had to see how far it went."

Mina was still sitting with her breasts just about, (but not quite) spilling out of her bra and salwar. "Shall we do the other thing?" she asked Sarah.

"Why not?" Sarah appeared to agree. She stood up with the rolls of fabric with formed her sari, "Will you do the honours?" Mina stood up , pulled her bra straps and salwar back into place and proceeded to wrap Sarah back into her sari. "A bit lower, lower than we had it before, Sarah was saying, "Show a bit more leg, go on a lot more that THAT!"

"But it might come undone." Mina protested.

"So what?" Sarah demanded, "I know you're going to have it off me later anyway when you lick my pussy."

"Sarah!" Mina cast an awkward glance a Tom, slightly embarrassed.

"Where did you two first meet?" Tom asked them.

"At school, we were in the same class." Mina, "we hit it off immediately and have been friends ever since."

"We know every inch of each other's body." Sarah announced with typical forthrightness. "We started fooling around like teenage girls do and soon we were in bed together."

"Oh, when did that start?" Tom was getting interested.

"When we were at school. It started with tickling each other, and ended in kissing each other." Sarah said.

"Ended?" Tom queried.

"Well not ended, it hasn't really ended has it Meen? Although we haven't actually got together like this for a few months now. When we were at school we used to dare each other to do things."

"Sarah was always braver than me," admitted Mina.

"You were a woos, a scaredycat." Sarah accused her.

"Only sometimes."

"Yeah! Only the sometimes when there was risk of getting caught."

"Take tonight for example," Mina was addressing Tom, "did you know that apart from the halter top, she was naked under her not very secure, sari in the restaurant."

"No, I didn't," admitted Tom, "but it doesn't surprise me. If I had have known I would have encouraged her to show me."

"The bravest thing I did at school was leave off my bra in double geography." Mina told him, "Whereas little Miss No Knickers here would take hers off during class!"

"What? Her knickers?" Tom asked, amused.

"Both her bra and knickers, in class full of boys!" Mina was chuckling now too. "And one day she deliberately left her gym knickers at home and had to do the class in a pair of white lacy ones. She got all wet and everyone noticed. Talk about camel toe! It was very embarrassing!"

"I wasn't embarrassed, there were no boys in that class." Sarah explained

"No but they were looking through the windows! They were watching me in my blue knickers!"

"I bet they weren't! Sarah said roaring with laughter. "Anyway are we going to do this dance?"

"Yes."

"We can use the portable CD player from the bedroom." Suggested Sarah.

Tom looked perplexed.

Sarah looked at him, "You know that dance I did for you in Portugal?" He nodded. Mina and I are going to do similar as a duo in your big double shower." Tom's face lit up.

The girls started the shower, which had two heads as well as side jets, running gently, switched on the music and walked into the flow of water. They didn't get completely soaked straight away, because the flow was so gentle, but Sarah's sari was going see-through. It wasn't long before they turned up the water and got wetter. The weight of Mina's salwar meant that she had to keep hauling in back up on to her shoulders. They were both soaked to the skin now and Sarah's nipples were showing through the flimsy material. The sari also clung wetly to her thighs.

Further into the dance, Sarah flung off the wrap which went over her shoulder and it dropped down behind her. She wiggled her finger at Tom in a "come here" fashion. He went and stood under the water, fully clothed next to Sarah. She turned to face Mina and pushed her arse out towards Tom. As Tom pushed his groin against Sarah she bent forward and put her hands on Mina's shoulders for support. At least that's what Mina thought. But Sara, gripped the top of her friend's salwar and pulled the lot, bra as well down to her waist. She took one of Mina's nipples into her mouth which stifled any complaint from Mina, which might have been coming.

Tom was caressing Sarah's breasts as they hung down from her body dripping water. Meanwhile, Sarah having establish that Mina no longer objected to being topless in the presence of Tom, albeit that he could see her very well and certainly not touch her, removed her friends salwar completely together with her bra. This left both women topless and soaking wet. Tom, behind Sarah began working the rest of her sari over her hips and off down her drenched thighs. Taking her lead from this, Mina found her kameez being pushed off her hips. She momentarily resisted, but a French kiss from Sarah quelled any more resistance that Mina felt able to muster.

They were kissing deeply, the music had run out when Tom finally turned off the water. He got out of the shower, followed by the two women. Sarah was fine as she simply stepped out of her sari looking like a bundle of soaking rag on the floor. Mina struggled a bit more because the narrow legs of the kameez at the ankles made it difficult to immediately get them over her feet. Sara tried to help and soon the pair of them were in fits of giggles. Tom handed them each a big soft fluffy towel as he went to get out of his wet clothes.

By the time he had got himself sorted out, put on his robe, switched off the extra lights in the lounge, returned to the bedroom to find the two girls, dried, naked and in bed together. Sarah saw him come in and drew back the covers on her side of the bed indicating that he should get in on her side. "I thought you said he would take the spare room?" Mina said, looking concerned.

"I lied." Sarah said, "So get over it! Now you two, neither of you gets any sleep until I have been fully pleasured, Right?" She lay on her back with her arms behind Tom's and Mina's neck and her legs spread wide. The other two luckily saw the funny side and proceeded to fulfil her demands. Eventually about four in the morning, she murmured "Enough." Having been thoroughly fucked by Tom and licked by both him and Mina in places where she didn't think it was possible to get a tongue.

In doing so, inevitably, Tom and Mina came into contact with each other, and despite their initial misgivings, neither of them held back. In time they were both concentrating on giving Sarah her pleasure so much that they derived some for themselves and enjoyed full and unrestricted body contact with each other. In fact for a few moments after Sarah had called a halt to her pleasuring, they engaged in some kissing and caressing of their own. Sarah with one eye surreptitiously open smiled to herself when she spotted what they were doing. Pakistani nipples were being rubbed gently between English fingers and Pakistani fingers were being wrapped round an English penis. They drew the line at penetration even by fingers and tongues, but everybody was happy.

The telephone was ringing in the flat, all three occupants were still asleep, it was 10.am. "Hullo?" Tom was speaking thickly into the phone by the bed.

"Good morning Tom, its Helen here, can I speak to Sarah please?"

"Sarah, wake your mum's on the phone. ........Excuse me Mina can you just move your arm....that's better."

"Hallo Mum, what's up?"

"Nothing dear, Why?

"You're ringing so early."

"But it's after ten."

"We're still in bed."

"Goodness! I was ringing to see if you wanted to come to lunch today."

"What time?"

"About two."

"Hang on Mum. Hey Guys, anyone fancy going to eat one of Mum's Sunday lunches today?"

Tom poked his head round the door, "Absolutely Yes!"

"Hallo Mum, it looks like you've got the royal assent. Oh, by the way Mina's here can she come too?"

"Why of course dear, we haven't see her for such a long time. Anyone else?"

"No just the three of us lazybones. See you at 1.45?"

"That will be lovely dear."

"Thanks mum, bye."

"Bye dear."

"Ok Mina, shift that lovely brown arse of yours, we've got to get showered."

"Coffee is ready!" announced Tom. "In the kitchen, come and get it!"

"I dare you to go out there for coffee naked!" Sarah challenged Mina.

"Oh I don't know." Mina was unsure.

"Come on!" He's seen everything you've got already," Sarah urged her friend on, "Look I will if you will."

"Well ok then," Mina agreed. "But you've got to come as well."

"On your feet sexy arse, let's give Tom a Sunday morning treat."

"How do you mean?"

"You'll see, come on."

They walked out into the lounge area and then to the kitchen hand in hand and as naked as the day they were born. "Well, hello girls!" Tom exclaimed, "What a nice surprise!" He kissed Sarah first and then proffered his lips for a peck on the cheek for Mina.

"Oh sod it!" she said and threw her arms around his neck and snogged him good and hard. To the obvious delight of Sarah who jumped up and down and clapped her hands.

"Breakthrough!" she squealed. "Tom, throw her on the floor and fuck her!"

"He looked up at Sarah and laughed, "I don't think she's ready for that sort of action yet."

"Who says? Sarah was speaking.

Mina spoke up "Look guys, I really enjoyed last night and I was conscious that I was a third party in your relationship and I am trying hard not to spoil anything."

"Bollocks!" Sarah was not having any of that. "You're a sexy lady and most importantly, My best friend from way back. If I am happy to share the fun I have with Tom you, that's my business. I trust you not to try take Tom off me, and Tom knows that I trust him enough to have sex with our friends, which we have both done, without breaking anything up. So go for it girl."

"Don't I have any say in this?" Tom asked, "Before, we say or do any more let's sit in the sunshine and have a coffee, now I made it." He took them over to the coffee table right next to the big windows and they sat down.

"Can anyone see in?" Mina asked,

"Only at night, they would have had a good view last night." Sarah told her

"But they would have had to be in a helicopter." Tom told her, "so don't worry."

"This is nice," Mina said as she relaxed in the chair bathed in the sunlight streaming in through the glass.

"I enjoyed last night so much." Tom told the girls, "I cannot express my gratitude for the work you put in to the dancing for me." He coughed, "I also enjoyed the bed scene, particularly when you, I mean we, Mina and I were pleasuring Sarah. I don't think there's any doubt that Sarah enjoyed it. I think Mina and I made a good team for that job. The little bit of play at the end was lovely too Mina. I didn't want to take it any further then, but on another occasion it might be different. How would you feel about that?"

"She'd love it!" Sarah announced

"Sarah! let me answer for myself please! Tom she's right if both of you are cool with it, well, we'll see what happens if there is to be a next time. I just don't want to make a commitment, if anything happens, - it happens.

The conversation died then because no-one seemed to know or have anymore to say. They sat there drinking their coffee. Then Tom asked, "How long before we have to be at your mother's?"

Sarah looked at the clock, "about two hours."

"Plenty of time then." He replied.

Sarah said, "No there isn't! We all have to get showered and changed, and decide what to wear."

"That's easy to decide then." Tom suggested.

Sarah looked at him, "You wouldn't! Tom you wouldn't!"

"Look," He said, "after the conversation you had with your mother, it should be easy."

"What about Mina?"

"She's in my house, she conforms with my rules."

Sarah began to laugh. "Will some one tell me what's going on please?" Mina pleaded.

"He wants us to go naked under our dresses."

"Well that's easy," Mina said, "I don't have a dress here, only jeans and a top."

"You will wear one of Sarah's" Tom said.

"Oh, will I?"

"Come on Mina, it's fun, being in a semi-formal situation with nothing on under your dress." Sarah had it seems, decided.

"So you're going to do it then." Mina said.

"Yes."

Mina thought for a moment and then said "What dresses have you got?"

Sarah clapped her hands and said "I'll show you."

Tom took advantage of the time they would be deciding, to get cleaned up himself, before the girls wanted the shower. There were some giggles and he overheard snippets like, "you're not – are you? And "No I couldn't – well maybe I'll try it. He smiled to himself. He was really looking forward to taking these girls to lunch.