Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Tom some while to cum as he hadn't really recovered from the first time, but Mina did two or three times before he finished. Sarah was like a wet rag by the time it was all over. But when she recovered enough to speak, the first thing she said was "Mina, please stay the night!"

A few minutes later over coffee, Mina asked Sarah if she'd meant what she said. Tom interrupted her and said, "She does and I agree!" Mina said she would love to stay.

There were a few things to organise, Mina had to leave early in the morning to go to her factory job, she had to phone her parents to tell them she would be away a second night and she would pack the saris and things, but wouldn't be able to take them to work with her.

Sarah took charge. "Firstly, phone your Dad, secondly leave the saris here and I will bring them round to yours tomorrow night. Thirdly either Tom or I will give you a lift to work in the morning. What time do you start?"

"Seven am."

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Sarah.

"In that case, I think we'd better get to bed!" Tom said with a smirk. The girls threw cushions at him. In fact they all needed a shower, which took longer than expected because they all tried to shower at once. But Hey! They enjoyed it.

After a little of what might be called "slap and tickle" The two girls settled down on the bed for a bit of serious making out, whilst Tom watched from the chair. He was fondling his prick slowly whilst watching which was giving him a very pleasurable time. He was quite happy observing up to the point where Sarah was bent over between Mina's legs giving her a labia and clitoris a good tongue lashing. Tom saw Sarah's swollen lips just waiting to be taken. He knelt behind her on the tail of the bed and inserted his purple prick into her lovely wet vagina. They all collapsed on the bed within a very few minutes, crept under the covers and slept.

Mina was awake first as needed a pee, but being very daring for her, she gave Tom's dick a quick kiss before skipping into the bathroom. She looked at the clock and decided it wasn't worth going back to bed, so she made some coffee and toast and took in into the bedroom where the others were still asleep. Feeling devilish she slid her hand under the cover and found Sarah's pussy, which she stroked very gently, hardly touching it at all.

Sarah stirred, Mina stopped touching, Sarah settled again and Mina resumed her work. Sarah was getting wet and so were Mina's fingers, so Mina withdrew her hand and wafted her fingers under Sarah's nose. Not satisfied with that she gently rubbed her wet fingers over Sarah's lips. This produced a result. Sarah opened her mouth slightly so Mina slipped her fingers inside as Sarah began to suck on them. Eventually Sarah was sucking so hard that Mina realised she was taking the piss. So she removed her fingers and Sarah began to laugh. "How long have you been awake?" Mina asked her.

"Since you came in with the coffee. I just thought I'd lay still and see if you would try anything. – And you did! It was so funny!" Sarah laughed out loud and Tom woke up.

"Wassofunny?" He said sleepily, then added. "Anyone want to suck my dick?"

The look on his face and that of Sarah was picture, when Mina announced "I already did ten minutes ago!"

They enjoyed a lazy breakfast before Mina shrieked as she looked at the clock. "The time! I have to leave NOW!

Tom threw his car keys at Sarah, "You take her, I have to get shaved."

"But I'm not dressed!" Sarah protested.

"Put on a robe or something then." He told her. Mina was in the bedroom, pulling on her jeans and shirt, "She's your friend." He hissed.

"Who you've spent the night fucking!" Sarah retorted.

"I'm ready." Mina was stood behind them with her coat over her arm.

Sarah grabbed a bath robe and said "come on then, let's go."

Fifteen minutes later she was back. "Everything OK?" Tom asked casually.

"Yes," Sarah replied sharply, "After all why shouldn't it be? I had to drive across town in only a too short robe in the morning rush hour."

"Did the robe slide off your thighs as you drove?"

"Yes of course it did."

"All part of my dastardly plan." He cried triumphantly, "to get you to drive through the town in less than adequate clothing. Did it turn you on?"

"No I was too busy trying to get there on time." She replied, "However now I think about it, I might try it again."

"In the rush hour?"

"What other time is there?" She asked, tossing the keys into his naked lap and making him yelp.

There's more to come if you like it. Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.