Sarah's Commando Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I -- I sort of -- that is..." Should she explain that this was all a happy accident, that a mishap last night -- no, this morning - had led to a glorious ongoing sexual glow. No. "I like how it feels to dress this way, and I like the attention it brings."

"So did you mean for me to see?" Jenni raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"I -- well, I suppose so. Normally I prefer men to see -- to see how I'm dressed. When I realised you'd noticed, I -- well, I was intrigued."

Jenni leaned closer. "Do you often go with girls?"

Sarah shook her head.

"Does the thought of it turn you on?"

Sarah nodded.

Jenni lowered her voice. "Look, let's cut to the chase. When I saw your pussy a few minutes ago, the way you were sitting, your look, I thought 'mmmm, interesting'. Looking at you has made me wet. If you're interested, there's somewhere we can go to get some rapid relief from the tension I think we're both feeling. But it's a little bit risky -- are you up for it?" Jenni gave her a challenging look.

Sarah felt a fluttering sensation in her abdomen. Her throat was dry, but her pussy was definitely wet. She glanced around to ensure that no-one was eavesdropping, then nodded quite emphatically.

Jenni smiled. "Come on, then". She got up, collected her shopping and led the way to the door. She headed straight for a large department store, steering Sarah through the ladies fashion departments, and picking up a number of items, seemingly at random. She passed a handful of them -- dresses, shorts, tops -- to Sarah, who looked at them, a shade bemused.

"These aren't really my style", she said.

"That's not important. They're just an excuse to get into the changing rooms. We need as many as they'll allow us -- five each."

At the entrance to the changing rooms, they stood in line awaiting their turn. Jenni turned to Sarah and said "I'll go in first. I'll hang this bikini over the door to show where I am. When it's your turn, make sure no-one's looking and come in with me."

The changing rooms were well-appointed and quite large, with wooden doors, and Sarah was unsurprised that Jenni had chosen this place for their tryst. She wondered, as she waited until the next person came out, how many times Jenni had used this place before. When it was Sarah's turn to go in, the girl at the door looked very bored and paid no attention as she slipped into the already-occupied booth and closed the door.

Jenni was naked, looking magnificent and a little daunting, her dark skin giving off a sensual sheen in the harsh lighting. The jut of her large firm breasts and the inviting cleft of her smooth pussy were sights that made Sarah's heartbeat quicken still further. Without a word, the black girl took the clothes from Sarah's hand and quickly hung them on a rail at the back of the booth. She then grabbed Sarah and kissed her with a passion she had rarely felt with a man. After a moment's hesitation, Sarah responded in kind. Jenni clawed at Sarah's clothes, dragging the top upwards, forcing a break in the kiss that enabled them both to draw breath. "Nice tits" she breathed, before closing her warm, lipstick-slick lips around one nipple, then the other.

Sarah instinctively grabbed Jenni's breasts. "Wow, not as good as yours. They're spectacular!" she whispered urgently. Then she gasped as Jenni's hand went under her skirt and straight onto her pussy, her long, manicured finger lifting high into her slit.

"God, you're soaked!" Jenni hissed into her ear, before once again covering her mouth with her own while stroking Sarah's most sensitive parts in what was clearly a well-practiced manner. Sarah let go of one breast and slipped her own fingers into Jenni's slit, and felt as much as heard the black girl's moan in response.

They stood for a while like that, feeling, stroking, probing each other's pussies, kissing, almost devouring each other's mouths, until they were both very wet and Sarah could feel her heart pounding. Then suddenly, Jenni broke the clinch, steered Sarah back onto a chair in the corner, and dropped to her knees. She spread Sarah's legs wide and dived in with her tongue and lips, spreading her pussy lips with her thumbs, massaging the entrance to her vagina as she greedily devoured Sarah's clit. Sarah almost screamed with the strength of the sensation, and she was forced to grab her t-shirt and stuff a corner of it into her mouth to muffle her cries.

Jenni kept on with her tongue and finger treatment until Sarah had come for almost a minute. Then she stood up, and switched places with Sarah. "Now me!" she hissed.

Sarah dropped to her knees and slipped her fingers back between Jenni's legs. She was intrigued by the black girl's anatomy; fully shaven, Jenni's pussy lips were a pale chocolate colour, whilst the inner folds were a luscious pink. Sarah had never gone down on a girl before, and wasn't really sure where to start, but she just thought about what she enjoyed and went with the flow. Tongue along outer lips, then inner, across the perineum and around the puckered anus. Light, then deeper probing, first with tongue, then with fingers in Jenni's vagina. Finally focusing on the pink bud of the clit, with firm, even strokes, and sliding a wet, exploratory finger into her other hole. Jenni clearly enjoyed what she was doing, if her gasps of 'Yes, yes, yes!' were anything to go by.

Then Jenni grabbed her hair, pulling Sarah's face tightly against her slit. 'Oh yes! Suck my black pussy, white bitch! Lick me 'til I come, you hot little white whore!' she hissed. Not quite what Sarah had expected, but she assumed this was Jenni's idea of erotic language. She wasn't offended, but it wasn't so much a turn-on for Sarah as it clearly was for Jenni. She pressed her mouth firmly between Jenni's spread pussy lips and treated the black girl's clit to a high-pressure tongue bath, whilst enthusiastically fucking both Jenni's holes. Jenni's squeals reached a high pitch, and like Sarah, the black girl had to stuff her fingers in her own mouth to prevent herself screaming out loud. Sarah suddenly became aware of a stream of liquid which hit her on the chin and dribbled down her body. She held on, despite this unexpected shower, until the spasms she could feel around her fingers subsided.

Jenni reached down and stroked Sarah's hair. "That was amazing. You're a natural. Hey, sorry about the squirt. Here, use these tissues to clean up, then we'd better get out of here before someone gets suspicious!"

Across the road in the pub, Sarah gulped her wine and took a folk-full of salad. Jenni smiled at her.

"So, did you like the taste of pussy?"

"What do you think? Though I suspect I'll smell of sex all afternoon."

"There are worse things to smell of. So, you've really never had a girl before?"

"Oh, a few adolescent fumblings, but nothing serious. It was certainly a surprise to find out how much I enjoyed it, how turned on I was by the whole experience. Are you 100% lesbian?"

"Well, I usually prefer girls, but I have been known to take the odd cock if it's attached to a pretty enough guy. Do you think you could become at least bi?"

"After today, definitely, though I'm not sure how I'd go about picking up girls."

"Well, perhaps we could go out together and we can meet some people? Unfortunately I have to be somewhere later, but look, here's my number. Give me yours, and maybe we can meet up during the week or next weekend?"

"Yes, that would be fun. The trouble is that I don't live in London, so I have to beg spare rooms in friends' flats. In fact, I'm crashing in one tonight -- a bit of a hell-hole."

"I know a great little hotel, only about 5 minutes' walk from here. It's not fancy, but the rooms are clean, the showers good and they even have bidets in the bathrooms! And it's very cheap for this part of Town. Do you want the number?"

Fifteen minutes later, having kissed Jenni goodbye (rather more passionately than perhaps appropriate in public) with promises to meet again soon, she began to put a plan in place. First, having checked her messages and found nothing from Sam, she decided to take the initiative.

"So wots up?" she texted.

"Whos this" came back.

"Sarah"

"Sarah who"

"Forgetful sarah from last night".

"OH YESSSSS!!!! Hey there. Where r u"

"In town. Where r u"

"At a mates. Wot r u doing 2nite"

"Depends on u. Wot do u want 2 do"

"Pick up where we left off. C u @ the club?"

At that, Sarah hit the dial button. He answered immediately. "Hey babes. Is that really you? I lost your number, so I hoped you'd call."

"Hey yourself. I don't really want to go to the club tonight. I thought we might use the time more -- usefully. Why don't you meet me for a drink at around 10? I'll text you the address."

"Cool."

"And don't lose the number again!"

"Don't worry babes, I won't. Are you going to be forgetful again tonight?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. By the way -- bring a toothbrush."

"Sure thing. See you at 10, mystery lady!"

Sarah called the hotel. Yes, they had a room, the rate was reasonable and they could hold it on a credit card number. Next, she phoned Abi. After a long delay, a male voice answered the phone. It was Abi's boyfriend, Josh.

"Hi -- is Abi there?"

"She's -- she's a bit busy at the moment."

Yes, I bet she is.

"OK. It's Sarah. I just wanted to know if someone will be there when I get back in about half an hour, only I don't have a key."

"Sure. We'll be here. We'll leave the door on the latch for you."

Sarah collected her things, finished her wine and headed back out. She stopped at Boots to buy a few 'essentials', then took the Tube back to Abi's place. The door wasn't on the latch, but after she had rung the doorbell 3 times, it finally opened. A rather sheepish Josh, in a fetching pair of blue boxers, stood behind the door.

"Sorry to disturb you folks. I'm not staying. I just need to collect some things and head off again. Please tell Abi I won't be at the club tonight -- I'll be meeting someone. Oh, and don't wait up, as I'll probably be staying out."

She threw her belongings back into her small roller case, together with her purchases from the day. (She'd had to buy and wear a new t-shirt as the one she'd gone out in was now stained with lipstick and Jenni's pussy juices). Fifteen minutes later, she was off down the hall, smiling to herself at the sound of Abi's passionate moans through the not-quite-closed bedroom door. Another Tube ride and a brisk walk later -- including a few more knowing smiles from men who had spotted her secret -- and she arrived at the hotel.

Unprepossessing from the outside, the rooms were indeed comfortable and clean. She unpacked the essential items, stashing condoms, lube and her mini vibrator in the bedside drawer and hanging the clothes she intended to wear in the wardrobe. She showered, applied her makeup and dressed in a suitable outfit -- her new tight top (no bra), a cheeky skirt (no panties, of course) a light jacket and a pair of comfortable but attractive shoes. She completed her make-up, checked her watch, and headed back towards Oxford Street.

It was around 5:45 when she arrived back at the shoe shop. The boy who had served her earlier was with another customer, so she browsed around until he was free, then went up to him and asked to try on once more the shoes she had selected earlier. He brought them out, somewhat flustered, and she got him to put them back on her, making sure that he could see up her skirt. He was blushing bright red as she stretched out her legs, ostensibly to admire the shoes but also to ensure he had a grandstand view of her smooth, freshly showered and perfumed pussy. Then she leaned forward.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"N-Nathan".

"Well, Nathan, I think I'll take these. I'd like to keep wearing them, so could you please pack up my old shoes in the box for the new ones. And tell me, do you still get off in -- " she checked her watch, "five minutes?"

"Er -- yes".

"Good. I know you've been admiring the view from down there. Do you like what you see?"

He grinned, sheepishly. "What's not to like?"

"Good, Nathan, because not only have you made a sale today, you've also made a very positive impression on this customer, and you deserve some special customer appreciation. In a moment, after I've paid, I'm going to strut, in my new heels that you've so expertly sold me, across to that pub over the road. I'm going to wait there for a little while to see if a particular young man wishes to join me. And then, assuming he has no other pressing business, I'd like to suggest a taxi ride to my hotel and a more -- shall we say, in depth -- exploration of that particular view. Does that interest you?"

"Er -- yes. Very much." His face was a picture of surprised -- not to say delighted -- anticipation.

"Good. Then I suggest that you ensure that you let anyone who may be expecting you know that you won't be around for a couple of hours, and then let me pay for these shoes."

When Nathan stepped rather hesitantly into the pub, Sarah spotted him in the mirror behind the bar. She swivelled around on her stool, and couldn't resist flashing him again. "Hi Nathan. Glad you could make it. I'm Sarah, by the way. Here's your Coke. You seemed a little nervous, so I've taken the liberty of putting a vodka in it."

He gulped his drink. She smiled. "Relax. Lets sit down over there, shall we?"

Seated at a quiet table by the window, she turned and looked into his rather soulful blue eyes. He raised his glass to his mouth in a self-conscious gesture. "You don't need to act so nervous. It's OK -- I'm not going to eat you. Well, probably only one part of you."

She chuckled as he nearly choked on his drink. Carefully she took the glass out of his hand and leaned conspiratorially close. "Tell me, Nathan. How old are you?"

"Er, nineteen."

"And do you have a girlfriend?" He nodded.

"What's her name?"

"Janine."

"Nice name. And do you -- sleep with Janine?"

"N-not yet. We've just -- started going out."

"OK. And are you going to see her later tonight?"

He nodded again.

"Fine. Then what I suggest you do is finish that drink, then we can go to my hotel, and I can teach you a few things you might find useful when Janine" -- she glanced around -- "decides it's time to open her legs for you. Because as you can see, I think you're rather cute, and I'd very much like to open my legs for you very soon. Would you like that, Nathan?"

Nathan's big blue eyes were even wider. He grabbed his glass and started swigging his vodka and Coke as if his life depended on it. "Slow down! I'll still be wet in an hour's time, and I don't want you belching all over me!"

She took in once more the cute package before her. Long blonde hair, shaggily cut to leave a fringe that accentuated his enormous blue eyes. High cheekbones and a soft, sweet little mouth -- almost feminine. A skinny body with long legs and deliciously tight little bum. Overall quite delectable. She hadn't had a young boy since she was in her teens herself. The experience then had been rather mixed -- usually thety were pretty but inept -- and she hadn't had the experience back then to be able to guide her lovers to make it more enjoyable. Right now, the prospect of tutoring a gorgeous young boy seemed tantalising and delicious.

In the cab on the way to the hotel she stroked his thigh softly through his trousers. Then she took his hand and placed it on her own thigh, guiding it up under her skirt. As his fingers made contact with her pussy, she let out a low moan.

"Wow, Sarah, you're so wet!" he whispered.

"That's thanks to you, Nathan. And I think you'll be very pleased about how wet I am in a few minutes."

At the hotel she paid the cabbie and led the way into the lift. Once the doors closed, she put her arms around him and kissed him passionately. His returned kiss was nice; sweet, soft, innocent-feeling. His slim body was tight, firm, all hard corners and no soft flab.

In the room she pointed him at the bathroom. "Shower -- and be thorough. Then come out and show me what you can do."

Ten minutes later, she opened the bathroom door on a surprised Nathan. Surprised, not just because he was naked, still towelling himself dry, but because she was also naked except for her new killer heels. "Couldn't wait" she explained, matter-of-factly, before dropping to her knees and capturing his semi-hard cock in her mouth.

Nathan moaned loudly, his head thrown back, his hands moving to bury themselves in her hair. He rapidly swelled to fill her mouth, and she relished the power she had over this cute young boy. Her mouth slid up and down his hard shaft no more than a dozen times before he moaned "Oh no!" and came, explosively in her mouth. She held on until his spasms -- quite a few -- had subsided and she had swallowed his thick, slightly salty sperm. Then she slowly withdrew, smiling up at him with a few dribbles of cum on her lips.

"I -- sorry, I wasn't expecting that", he stuttered.

"Don't worry -- I was. When I was your age, most of my boyfriends hadn't learnt to control themselves. The best approach was to get them -- and now you -- to come quickly. Next time -- and that will be soon -- you'll take longer. Now, my pussy is in desperate need of some attention. Take me to bed and demonstrate what you can do."

She led him by the cock into the bedroom, grabbing a water glass on the way and swigging to take away some of the taste. The shoes made her walk like a model, with a pronounced wiggle to her hips. She caught sight of herself and Nathan in the mirror, and was impressed by how sexy she looked, naked but for her shoes and jewellery. Her firm, pert breasts and flat stomach testified to many hours in the gym, and her shoulder-length blonde hair, tousled a little by Nathan's hands, framed her face nicely and distracted from the few wrinkles that had appeared in recent years.

Nathan looked a little apprehensive, but his cock was already hardening encouragingly. On the bed they kissed again. She really liked the way he kissed -- shy, soft, tentative but very sensual. His touch on her skin was delicate and gentle. His soft, almost feminine skin, his big blue eyes, his floppy blonde hair enhanced his innocence, and she loved the feeling that she was seducing, somehow corrupting him. His hands moved over her skin, and set up delicious tingling sensations wherever they touched. Whether he was particularly skilled, or whether it was just the image in her mind of herself as corrupter of young boys that was making her horny, she didn't know or care; it just felt good.

As he cupped and caressed her breasts, she could feel her nipples hardening, the sweet aching between her legs getting stronger by the moment. He changed position so that he could suckle on her nipple, and she took the opportunity to guide one of his hands between her legs. The touch of his fingers in her slit felt good. He seemed to know to stroke, rather than poke, and she let out a low moan as he tantalised her clit and her inner lips. His long middle finger slid inside her, curling up to stroke her g-spot, and she realised he was perhaps not as innocent as he looked.

Soon they had settled into a very nice rhythm, two fingers inside her, his other thumb caressing her clit, his mouth alternately kissing her mouth and suckling her nipples. For her part, she gently stroked his cock, keeping him hard but not getting him too excited -- yet.

"Your fingers are very clever. Do you know how to eat pussy?" she asked after a few more minutes of his surprisingly-skilled finger work.

"Mmm" he murmured around a mouthful of nipple.

"Then why don't you taste mine?"

He needed no further prompting, and shuffled into position, leaving his fingers inside her and resting on his elbows. At first his touch was too soft, almost tickling, but after a bit of guidance and prompting he got the pressure and speed just right. It didn't take long before she was close to the edge for a second time. She began stroking her own nipples, unconsciously bucking her hips as her climax mounted. He started flicking faster and harder, and she had to grab his hair and speak to him urgently. "No! Don't speed up. Keep it -- keep it the same."