Sarah's Commando Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she checked her messages a little later, the most recent was from Sam.

"Where r my pix u minx."

She replied with "A lady has 2 hv her secrets. C me nxt wkend & take sum more."

The next message was from Jenni. "Missed u last nite. Boring club, no talent. Can I c u soon -- 2nite?"

Sarah wondered whether her pussy would be fit for more play by the evening. As long as Jenni didn't want to use a dildo on her -- or more correctly, in her -- she should be OK. There was work in the morning, but... what the Hell?

She checked the train timetables and decided she could probably get an early train into Woking from London, if she bought herself some appropriate clothes. Thank God for Sunday opening. A quick exchange of texts and she was set to meet Jenni at a bar -- she suspected a lesbian bar at that -- around 8.

The next text was, surprisingly, from Nathan. "Janine loved the oral. Got a bj too. Cld get 2 fuck her 2nite. Thx v much. Any chance of another lesson soon? Please!?"

She grinned. In just 24 hours without panties, her sex life had taken a very dramatic turn for the better, with 3 new lovers, including what seemed to be her first female fuck-buddy. While she reasoned that it probably wasn't a good idea for the office, she made a decision there and then never to wear panties in a social context ever again.