Sarah's Commando Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the right circumstances, Sarah loved 'dirty' talk. These were definitely the right circumstances. "Oh yes" she gasped. "I love it -- AH!" A little pre-orgasmic spasm surprised her. "AH! Yes! Like that! Yes! Love your -- AH! -- big, fat -- OH! OH! -- cock. Yes!"

"God - you're a - hot -- bitch - Sarah. Your cunt's - so tight. You like - having it - filled with -- cock? Like - having it -- fucked -- hard - Sarah?"

"Oh yes! Fill my cunt! Fill my cunt! Give me your -- AH! AH! AAAAH!"

He had reached the perfect rhythm of thrusts, nipple caressing and clit stroking. It only took a bit of aural filth to tip her over, and the explosion in her loins was searingly intense. She could do nothing but moan and howl incoherently for what seemed like hours as the waves of sensation swept through her, feeling him still thrusting, still stroking. Finally, as she started to subside, she gasped, "Now -- come for me Sam. Please -- please - come for me."

He thrust in hard a few more times, then suddenly pulled out. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees, then moved round to face her as he pulled of the condom in one fluid movement. He slid her hands into her hair and pulled her face onto his cock. She didn't resist as he pushed it deep into her mouth, even though he was quite a bit bigger than Nathan and the stretch was difficult. She grabbed his hips to guide him and to prevent him thrusting too deep too soon, and sucked him hard, swirling her tongue as much as she could.

A few moments of this treatment was enough for him, and she felt the first burst of semen hit her throat. She swallowed instinctively, and a second spurt hit. Even as she sucked this down, he pulled back. The third spurt hit her tongue, and then he was out of her mouth and the next two spurts splashed across her lips and cheeks. She had closed her eyes when he pulled out, knowing from bitter experience how much semen can sting. Now as his loud moans subsided, she took the tip back between her lips, opened her eyes again and glanced in the mirror. The scene was like something out of a good-quality porn shoot -- she, practically naked and with her face covered in cum, on her knees in front of a gorgeous stud with his big cock in her mouth. The sight was so horny that it gave her another little tremor in her pussy. She looked up at him, took his cock back out of her mouth and grinned.

"You filthy boy! You've been watching too many porn movies. You just had to go for the money shot, didn't you?"

"There's nothing more sexy than a gorgeous woman with cum all over her face. My cum, that is. You look incredible, Sarah."

She stood up and kissed him, and was pleased that he didn't flinch away but was quite prepared to share the taste of his cum -- which was actually quite pleasant -- in a deep French kiss. She hated guys who would be happy to fill your mouth with spunk but would pull a face if they had to taste it themselves. After several minutes enjoying the kiss and the feel of his hard, strong young body, she finally broke away.

"I need to clean up. There's some chilled champagne in the mini-bar -- pour us a couple of glasses, will you?"

When she got back from the bathroom, he was lying on the bed, sipping champagne, his cock hard again -- or perhaps still hard. He was holding his mobile, and took a picture of her before she had a chance to protest. She reciprocated by grabbing her phone and getting a shot of him. Then he put his phone down, took hers off her and kissed her. Soon, they were lying close, her head resting on his shoulder, him gently stroking her body.

"So, another one for the album, another notch on the bedpost, eh Sam?"

"It's not like that -- well, not really. Yeah, I like to have a picture of every girl I fuck, but it's not like I keep a scorecard or tick them off."

"But if you did, how would I rate?" Sarah said, stretching out on the bed beside him and taking her champagne.

"I'd give you a 9 out of 10. You're really hot, you act and talk really raunchy, you've got a pretty face and a fit body and nice tits and a smooth shaven pussy, your cunt is nice and tight, you do deep throat and take cum in your mouth and on your face. The only negative is you don't do anal."

"Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed me. As for you -- let's see -- fit, smooth body, tight little bum, big eyes, nice long hair, nice fat cock that you know how to use, good kisser, nice fingerwork. I'd give you a seven."

He pulled an incredulous grin. "Seven?"

"Well yeah. You're fixated on porn-style sex and you're craving anal, and you come in a girl's mouth and on her face without asking first. And you've got a filthy mouth on you that must offend some ladies."

"None of that seemed to bother you."

"True, so I'll probably upgrade you to an eight and a half to be generous." She smirked. "But no higher, 'cos of the anal fixation."

"You really don't like that, do you?" he said with a slight note of puzzlement in his voice.

"No, I never really fancied it and the one time I tried it the guy hurt me quite a lot, so no -- thanks anyway."

"But you haven't included a score for my oral skills."

"That's 'cos you haven't shown me any yet."

"Easily remedied. Fancy some 69?"

"I thought you'd never ask" she grinned, then got up and turned around to straddle his face.

His oral skills were as good as she had hoped. She was still wet, and he had remained pretty hard throughout their short rest, so almost immediately she had her mouth full of cock, two fingers in her vagina and a very skilled tongue dancing around her slit and clit. He was tantalising her, strumming her g-spot with his fingers whilst skimming around her most sensitive bits with his tongue, giving her delicious sensations and then drawing back again, but not --yet -- focusing too much on her clit. Yes, he definitely merited a nine!

She was vaguely aware that he was fumbling on the bedside table for something. Then she became aware of a lubed finger teasing her perineum and around and then into her puckered hole. Her initial reaction was one of slight concern. Was he not taking her refusal seriously? She didn't mind -- even enjoyed -- a finger in the bum, but was he intending to take it farther? Actually, the sensations were good enough that she decided to go with it for the moment.

After a couple of minutes, she was feeling pretty excited and well on the way to coming. She was giving him her oral best, which he certainly seemed to be enjoying if his stifled moans and the thrusting of his hips was anything to go by. Then he extricated his mouth from her pussy for long enough to say "I'd rather come in your pussy this time. Are you OK to fuck again?"

"Sure, pass me a condom."

She fitted the tight rubber sheath with her mouth like a good little tart, then reluctantly climbed off him. She turned round and slowly lowered herself onto his quite sizeable rod. After the last pounding she'd received, she was afraid she'd be sore. However, she was so wet that he slid in quite easily -- though she still felt very pleasantly full. The sight of his strong, fit, very sexy body and handsome face below her gave her a little pre-orgasmic jolt. This really was her lucky day!

With her hands on his chest, she slowly rode the length of his shaft, up and down, up and down, twisting her hips to get maximum sensations for them both. Then he reached over, grabbed her small vibrator from the bedside and applied it to her clit. The sensations were gorgeous, and soon she was getting pretty close to climax.

Then, perhaps to slow their mutual rise to climax, he reached up and pulled her down onto him, withdrawing the vibrator and holding her close with the other arm, kissing her hungrily. As she was responding, she suddenly felt the vibrator again, this time at the base of his cock, touching her perineum each time she pushed down. He moved the buzzing device around, circling the rear and sides of her vagina.

Then he released her with his other arm, and he seemed to be reaching for something again on the bedside table. She was rather surprised when first a lubricated (and rather cold) finger was inserted again in her tight sphincter, and then a few moments later, this was withdrawn and replaced by the rather thicker vibrator. She broke the kiss and started to protest, but he switched hands and slid the one that had been holding the vibrator between them, finding her clit with commendable accuracy. "Easy babe. Just go with it. You'll like it."

And the thing was that, after a few moments getting used to the strange sensations, she did like it -- rather a lot. It did make her pussy feel even tighter on his cock, and the vibrations inside her tight hole seemed to spread out throughout her abdomen, while his clever fingers stirred up some spectacular sensations from her clit. She sat more upright, which had three effects: it allowed her to increase the length of each stroke in her cunt, as she could now ride him more freely; it gave more freedom to his fingers at the front of her slit, and allowed him to use a range of different strokes on her clit; and it forced the vibrator deeper into her bum-hole, which increased the intensity and reach of the vibrations. She was very, very close. She was....

The first spasms felt like a sort of internal pinball, bouncing from her clit to her bum to her nipples to her g-spot. It was intense, and she cried out as if in pain. He just kept on stroking her clit, holding the vibrator in place with his other hand, as she bounced deliriously on his cock, forcing it hard and deep inside her. Even as her delirious sensations began to subside, she grew determined to make him come. She drove down even harder on his cock, angling her body so that the vibrator in her arse pressed against his cock inside her cunt through the thin dividing membranes.

"Come on you bastard. Come. Let me feel it. Make that -- big cock -- throb - for me" she gasped, breathless from her exertions and her subsiding orgasm.

"Fuck me. Fuck me baby. Yeah. Squeeze me -- in that tight cunt. Yeah! Yeah!" he moaned.

Then he bucked his hips, meeting her down-thrust and almost lifting her off the bed. She felt the strong pulse as his cock twitched inside her, and he cried out convulsively, arching again, driving as deep as he could go as she twisted and bucked, milking him dry.

They collapsed together onto the bed, and lay gazing into each others' eyes. Then they both spontaneously burst out laughing, almost hysterically. After a moment, he grabbed her, held her close and almost devoured her mouth with his hungry kisses.

"Sarah - you're a fantastic fuck! You've made me come really strongly, twice."

"So -- do I merit more than a 9?"

"Ooh -- I think a nine and a half might be merited. You did take the vibrator up your arse. Tell me, how did that feel?"

"Actually surprisingly good. Coming that way was a whole different experience."

"And a different hole experience." He smiled at his pun. "You really should try it with something bigger. My cock for example."

"Maybe. But not tonight. It'll give you something to look forward to."

"OK. But you'll never crack that 10 until you try it."

"So I'll have to be content with a 9 and a half for a while."

"OK, OK. And did my score improve?"

"Yeah. I suppose I should up you to a 9 and a half too. You still have the anal fixation, otherwise you'd be a ten -- maybe an eleven." She kissed him.

"So you're going to 'up me', are you? Perhaps it's time I was 'up you' again?"

"Hey, give me a break! Pussy has had a lot to eat today. I think she needs a rest. Let's have a bit of sleep -- it's after 1 -- and see how we feel in the morning."

The following morning, she was woken by some very delicious sensations. Sam was busily caressing her body -- her abdomen and thighs mostly. She woke up blearily and he kissed her softly.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" he asked, continuing to stroke her skin.

"Yeah -- and woke up better. That feels nice."

"Good. Just lie back and enjoy it".

After two frantic and energetic bouts of high-energy sex the night before, the slow, gentle love-making that followed was exactly what Sarah needed. Sam showed he could be considerate and soft as well as passionate and raunchy. He caressed her all over, stroking her hair kissing and licking her eyelids, ears, lips and neck, teasing and sucking her nipples, running his nails lightly down her arms and the insides of her elbows, sucking her fingers and teasing her palms with his tongue. He moved back to some more smooth, sensuous strokes of his palms on her abdomen, behind her calves and knees (whilst sucking her toes), tantalising, almost tickling her thighs with his fingers, tongue, nails and his warm breath.

He took a long time homing in on her pussy, then spent almost as long working his way inward, until, having once again found all of her sensitive spots at once -- clit, g-spot and perineum and anus, she came again with him driving her clit into hyperspace with his lips and tongue as he penetrated both her holes with his fingers. He took his time, gradually winding her up to a beautiful and very powerful climax, pressing gently with his fingers inside her, and with delicacy on her pussy lips, keeping up the slow, insistent pressure of his tongue, holding her hips as her body bucked and she cried out her passion.

She lay cradled in his arms for a while, just enjoying the warmth of his strong young body. He made no move on her, and she was delighted that he had clearly anticipated her soreness after two very energetic fucks.

After a short rest, she responded with her best oral skills. After some soft and very sensual kissing, she moved down to lick his nipples as she stroked his cock with one hand and teased his balls with the other. She paused to reapply her lipstick, knowing how guys love the look and feel of fresh lippy when a girl's giving her best BJ.

She teased around his abdomen, homing in to lick and gently suck his balls. She explored his tight little puckered hole with her tongue, then began to use her well-practiced tongue up and down his shaft. On a whim, she got him to pass her the lube, and used one well-greased finger inside his bum-hole, while the other palm caressed his balls. Then she slowly engulfed him with her mouth, starting with the 'oral virgin' -- slowly forcing his cock past her reluctantly-yielding, red, moistened lips.

After a little of this, keeping up firm pressure and slow, teasing insertion of the head and top of the shaft, she decided he deserved something she only gave to her most prized lovers. This was her shock tactic, a technique she'd once described to a group of incredulous, equally-drunk girlfriends as "open wide and say CHHHH..." It involved taking him directly back into her open throat, pushing him as far as she could, then very slowly drawing him back along her tongue. This only worked if you were kneeling between the guy's legs -- in 69, the tongue didn't make contract with the frenulum, and (so she had been told) half the sensation was lost. The technique wasn't lost on Sam; he cried out and grabbed the back of her head. She was unsure whether he did this to pull her back because the sensations were too intense or because he wanted to force her further down, so she stopped for a moment to see his reaction.

He toyed with her hair but did neither, just letting out a low, throaty moan, so she resumed her journey up and down his shaft. Each time she took his cock-head into her throat, she felt him tug at her hair, clearly enjoying what she was doing. Just as she was beginning to tire, her neck muscles protesting at having to control this penetration, her throat beginning to find the stretch a little much, he suddenly moaned loudly, held her head quite firmly and started to thrust his cock deeper. She held on, despite the discomfort, as he effectively fucked her throat, and moments later she felt the familiar pulsing as his hot semen gushed into her oesophagus. She waited a few moments for the spasms to subside, and slowly began to withdraw. He took one hand off her head, and almost reluctantly allowed her to pull back. It was only as she finally sat up that she realised that he'd used his phone to capture an image of her swallowing his cock. She was annoyed at first, but when he showed her the picture, she realised she was barely recognisable and looked extremely horny.

There was a small dribble of semen in her mouth -- most had gone straight down into her stomach. She got a bottle of mineral water from the mini-bar and downed most of it in one. Her throat felt a bit stretched and sore, and it hurt a little to swallow, but she felt a great sense of pride in what she'd just done.

He looked at her from the bed. "You're awesome -- truly awesome! I've only ever met two girls who could deep throat properly, and I've never met a girl before who let me fuck her throat like that. Have you had a career in porn movies?"

"Not exactly." Her voice was a little hoarse, she noticed. "I once had a very good friend who was gay. We were chatting one night over a bottle of wine, and the subject turned to sex. A woman can discuss sex with a gay man more easily than she can with a girlfriend; there's no threat, no censure, no embarrassment. He told me how guys really love oral, and especially deep throat. I told him I knew, but that it was very difficult and I could never master the skills. He showed me how to relax my throat, demonstrated on himself with a banana, and then a large courgette. I tried the same, and under his instruction I learned how to do it. It didn't feel as bad as I thought." She laughed. "You know the funniest thing? I was clearly pissed, because I ended up giving him my first deep throat blowjob to thank him for the lesson!"

"Wow. Did he enjoy it?"

"He came -- I nearly choked in his cum -- so I guess he did."

She downed a second bottle of water, then snuggled in close again. "It's just as well I did that on an empty stomach. Talking of which, I could murder some breakfast. They don't do room service here, so you couldn't be a darling and nip across to Starbucks & bring me back a latte and a pain-au-chocolat, could you?"

Once he'd left on his errand, she noticed his phone on the bedside. A quick flip through his photos showed that he'd taken several sneaky pics of her last night, and also some of other girls. Quickly, she grabbed her laptop from her bag, connected to his phone and uploaded all of his pictures. She then carefully deleted every one of her from his phone, replacing it carefully where he'd left it, then headed for the shower. By the time he returned with breakfast, she was showered and dressed.

"Hey -- I'd hoped to find you naked, wet and ready for the next round," he said, half-jokingly.

"Mmm" she said around her first mouthful of pain-au-chocolat, "tempting as that sounds, pussy's much too sore to play at the moment, and I'll be lucky if I can swallow breakfast, let alone your cock again."

"Well you could have lubed your bum up for me."

She slapped him, playfully. "You're not having my bum. At least not today."

"Ah" he said with renewed enthusiasm, "so there's a possibility I may yet get to plunder your sweet little arse next time?"

"Let's say I'll think about it. Assuming there is a next time. I thought I was just another notch on the bedpost."

"Absolutely not! Sarah, you are a fantastic fuck and your deep-throat skills are literally to die for. I'd be mad not to want to see -- and fuck -- you again. Are you interested in getting together -- close together -- sometime later this week?"

"Hmmm. I'll see if I can fit you in." She giggled.

An hour later, they checked out. The clerk was clearly un-fazed, and fortunately didn't mention that she'd had two young men in her room in the course of the last evening. She went for a drink with Sam, and they chatted a little before kissing and parting with a promise to meet the following weekend.