All Comments on 'Sarah's First Day'

by Wanderer49

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
Wow!

I read this out of curiosity. Really didn't expect to like it at all. But it was intensely well-written, deeply moving, and incredibly sexy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful.....

Well written and very sexy, thank you. Would love to read more from you.

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 13 years ago
Could Never Happen, But....

Over 20 years in the military, I have been in my share of whorehouses and know that no prostitute ever has a real orgasm but your story was so well written that before I finished reading it I was really believing it. Well done.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

A long time female friend told me about this concept years ago but you rarely meet a woman who admits to entertaining these thoughts. I'll be sure to e-m her this URL so she can read this story. I know she'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A lighter touch

Sarah came very quickly for a prostitute. That is commendable!

Sarah could greatly benefit from having a hoodectomy. By removing that excess skin, her throbbing clitoris would be permanently exposed. Her orgasms would come almost instantly. Men pay a heft premium for such performance, you know?

Alyson G.

Wanderer49Wanderer49almost 10 years agoAuthor
To Alyson G

Thanks for your comment, Alyson, but it contains assumptions about women and about prostitutes that I don't really agree with.

Women vary greatly in the amount of time it takes to reach orgasm. Some of us get there very quickly and others take forever. Why should it be different for a prostitute? In fact the whole point of the story is that it was Sarah's first time as a prostitute and she found the experience intensely erotic. She was on the edge of orgasm before she was entered. Being penetrated as a prostitute for the first time made her come quicker than usual, not slower. I've never been a prostitute but I think some women would be like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting and enjoyable. No discussion about tips which can be a major source of (non-taxable?) income for a good performer? Weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous