Sarah's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,520 Followers

"In the gym you were sitting on me."

"Yes and look where you are now, do you think you're free?" Sarah had to lick her lips to counter her dry mouth.

Amy finished her glass and knelt down in front of Sarah. After a momentary glance at her legs, she ran her hands around where Sarah was sitting to see if she could reach the keys.

"They're deeper than that." Sarah replied, "But don't stop, it feels nice."

"I'm sure the keys aren't complaining." Amy purred, "I'm sure I wouldn't."

"Really, I'll remember that." Sarah smiled as she uncrossed her legs, opened them and pulled up her dress to reveal black silk underwear.

"Kiss me there." Sarah whispered as she pointed to the front of her panties, "and I might give you the keys".

Amy knelt on the floor, her head safely clear of Sarah's open thighs, her fingers exploring the woman's toned legs.

"It looks like a trap?" Amy smiled, "Do you promise I won't get trapped."

"You know I can't promise that."

The women smiled at each other as Amy kissed Sarah's knees and then slowly moved her head deeper, working her way up the woman's inner thighs. The soft, warm, tanned and fragrance skin belying the potential risk, but still Amy continued.

She reached Sarah's crotch, the dead end, and pushed her lips into the soft black silk of her panties. It was like a booby trap from an Indiana Jones film, it was the trigger that Sarah had waited for to close her thighs. With her face pushed hard against Sarah's panties and Sarah's thighs tightly gripping the sides of her head, Amy was trapped. Sarah lay her skirt back down over Amy's head, her clit would tell her what was happening down there, as she moved her hips back and forth.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,520 Followers
12