Sarah's Journey into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah, did I gag you?" I shake my head vigorously. "Did you request to be gagged?" I nod the same way. "Do you want Gizmo?" NO! My hair moving in my vehemence, practically whipping me. "Are you ready to play?" YES!!! She touches the opening to my now exposed vagina, the wetness seeming to get bigger. Syrupy thick. "She's wet. Periodically, during our play. I'll ask her how she feels. Gizmo is her safe word."

Her hand leaves me in sweet torment, and I barely hear her words over the pounding of my heart thundering in my ears. Words softly spoken to the group about the roots of desire and expected responses. I relax into the bondage and feel soft hands on the sides of my face. Her hands, I could smell her. I went beyond thought, beyond the room, into that secret place inside me that was the true base of my desire. I surrender to the situation. "See how the restraint enhances the submission. She has given up whatever mental struggle caused her to ask for the gag and blindfold eased her into the physical sensations she is expecting us to inflict on her. Her mind is free. She is no longer expected to control herself. That's been taken that away from her."

That was it exactly. The pure, undiluted essence of what I was feeling. I was beyond my own control and into her, soon to be theirs.

She calls the volunteers up to the middle of the room with her and asks the first one to step up. Her hand tightens on my face, her thumb stroking my cheek absently.

I feel unknown, hesitant hands on me. Squeezing my breasts then lightly pinching the nipples until the tips harden into little knots of pleasure. They move slowly down my quivering ribcage to rest on my belly and the gentle sloping curve above my legs. My hips twitch and the low laughter reaches my ears, a hot blush creeping up my neck, prettily, I hope. Lower the hands move, more confidently this time, just skirting the hot moist hungry triangle at the apex of my thighs. I moan, a low miserable sound.

One touch of those fingers would send me over the edge.

The same hands touch me all over. My legs, my arms. Lifting my breasts to roughly squeeze them. "Try these ones carefully," my Mistress says. I hear the tinkle of a chain, but couldn't see the small steel clamps in the ladies' hand. They were the ones with the tension screws set in the tops so they don't do any real tissue damage. "They work best when they are tightened after application, restricting blood flow to whatever area they are applied too. They don't even hurt until you take them off."

I was still hot and ready for some action. Not this slow maddening head-trip, where she explains every single thing that is being done to me.

"Here, like this," she take a hold of my right nipple and twists it painfully, smiling at the quick painful jerk of my torso, then clamps the little steel torture device on the sensitive, pulsating tip. "The twist gets the blood coming to the area and when you clamp it, well, let's just say that it has a much harder time, getting there."

The unknown woman does the other one, but much more slowly. A harder pinch though, and a tighter set on the clamp. My Mistress loosens it. "Not too tight, now. Some blood must flow, or the area goes numb. She has to be able to feel it."

One of the others in the room asks how you could tell if they were tight enough, and Mrs. Lucy gives a solid wrench on the chain connecting my breasts to each other. Arching my back forward and making me groan. "Tight enough. They didn't come off." I could hear the smile in her voice. "Do the ones between her legs, the same way."

Now I know why she had handed out more than just one pair of them. I feel the clasp of tight little steel teeth against the soft wet folds of my labia. Pinching me just firmly enough to be uncomfortable, but not enough to bruise. Whomever puts them on gives a little tug on the trinket's chain and plays with slick wetness seeping out of me in unfulfilled desire. I get another little pair of adornments on my earlobes and a quickly applied something in my belly button, maddening me and distracting me all at the same time.

"They are used as reminders that her body is not her own. By binding the cleft closed and inaccessible, we are reminding her of her ownership," Mrs. Lucy was speaking to the group softly. Her voice cold and clinically arousing. "We can leave her be for a few minutes, slightly heated, to await the next lesson."

[They come back and she asks for volunteers to come up and all the clamps are removed, and I feel tongues massaging whatever areas the clamps were on. They send little shivers all throughout my body, so many different tongues and I get goose bumps all over. Oh my god!]

The next volunteer comes up, and she has a very long butterfly clip with a small peg on the lower end. With my Mistress' instruction, she pinches a portion of my clitoris up from the rest of the kernel, and clamps it. The embrace of the little vice achingly strong and miserable, Mrs. Lucy moves the vice and rocks it, laughing softly at the convulsive movements of my vagina and the quivering of my thighs from the strain. The small peg on the end jams under the heart of my clitoris, pushing it firmly, achingly.

[It comes off and the next volunteer comes up.]

[The stretcher is next, explain how it's used and done, and then pull them up slowly.]

[Next the metal bra, it's pretty simple, pinch and pull nipples through the holes.]

[Little metal stretcher, pull and stretch.]

[Then the last and most devious. Little metal chopsticks pinch the whole areola, making the whole thing protrude. Then a clamp for my nipple, and I shake all over with the sensations.]

[They come off and I'm given another little rest and some water after the gag is removed. Now for being a good girl, I get a choice, and guess what? I get to cum in front of everyone. I can do it alone on my knees and work myself to an orgasm, or she can help me out. I take a minute to decide, and just before I do she says too late, I get both. Of course! Starts with her doing it, so I can get accustomed to the feeling of cumming before everyone and soon she has be cumming while I stand there. ]

[Then it's time for my own performance. I kneel, presenting myself to the crowd, and my fingers work and I'm reminded back to that very first day when she had me do this in the kitchen for her, on my knees, and I try not to picture the crowd but only her as I bring myself to a climax.]

[When it's time to go home later, I accommodatingly spread my legs and allow my Mistress to re-insert the Ben Wa balls, then I'm bent over and I have to reach back and spread my own cheeks as she puts in a plug., thanking her afterwards. She twists the dial in the base of it afterward, putting it on a medium setting and it starts to buzz away as she locks them both in with a chastity belt that goes around my waist and then up between my legs, securing it with a tiny padlock. Once I'm dressed and on my way out the door, I get a kiss goodnight and she gives me the key to unlock once I get home.]

[The walk home as slow. I was tired, sore and the plug and balls were keeping me on the edge of another orgasm. I didn't want to cum in public, so I had to keep stopping to prevent myself from going over the edge as the balls continued to move around inside me. When I finally did come home, it was all I could do not to play with myself when I removed the plug and balls. Obviously, my Mistress would have no way of knowing if I did, but I was a good little slave.]

[Eventually when the last one is done, it's decided I should get a reward for being so good. And low and behold, I'm going to get to cum in front of everyone. Haha, no surprise eh? ]

Chapter 43

Another party at the end of the week, but one to go down in history. We talked about having a fascination with gang bags, the feeling of so many cocks and hands and everything, but it's not something I would ever do with a bunch of different guys, so she says she has something in mind, and maybe a way to make it happen at the end of the week.

So all week we play as usual, and she finds new and more devious things to do while every day I think (and look forward to?) Friday, it's finally time. As before, I'm to be the serving girl, and I get a nice plug to keep me busy, plus the ben wall balls but instead of a crotch rope, she has these little vibrating panties instead. She turns them on at different intervals and at different frequencies throughout the night. Halfway though, I'm given these little nipple clamps that have bells attached to them, and they jingle as I move about the room.

It's a mixed crowd, only a few men and I notice how it's predominantly female. Hmmm, coincidence? Finally, it's time for the festivities and I'm standing naked in the middle of the room. The comments start then, and a few people notice how I have no little marks or welts on my body, and then it' suggested that maybe they can fix that before we start?

Bent over at the waist, I grab my ankles. I jerk when the lash lays small red stripes across my tender flesh. Mr. Munroe is behind me and it wasn't as hard as it could have been, but the pain was still real enough and soon it begins to leave little red marks. My ass and lower back soon bear criss-cross red strips as the rest watch, spellbound. Sometimes he struck my ass, sometimes the backs of my calves or thighs, sometimes my heaving breasts bore the brunt of the punishment.

[Finally the "ordeal" is over and now that I've gotten some lovely red marks on my skin it's time for my "surprise". I kneel for a few minutes, gasping and catching my breath. My ass was red and little welts formed where the rod had caught me, but no skin had ever been broken and again they weren't nearly as hard as they could have been. ]

[The line of girls starts forming in front of me and the first one steps up to the plate.]

[Two hands grip my head and pull me forward, my mouth directed precisely into a very wet pussy. I begin lapping at the juices, determined to give the woman a quality orgasm, knowing the sooner I finish, the sooner I would get my own reward. And so I go to work, and since I have no idea what works for her, I pay attention to those tell-tale signs; her soft moans, the undulations of her hips, the pressure on my head and changes to the moisture flowing to my tongue.]

[Apparently I do something right (I've only gone done on two girls before today) though, because after just a few minutes, my head is pulled closer and squeezed tightly by the receiving woman's thighs. I rock back and forth as the girl experiences a strong orgasm, I reflect afterwards that she tasted pretty good, but that I couldn't quite place the taste.]

[5 more girls get their turn, and I begin the procedure all over again. I redouble my efforts, and some take longer than others. A few even kneel down afterwards, and give me a passionate kiss, saying thank-you. The other half reach down to pinch my nipples and give little tugs while I work and all I want to do is squeeze my thighs together and cum my own brains out, but I keep them spread. Finally it's over, and a couple of them had squirted (one quite liberally) and my face was slick with sweat and juices. I take a movement to reflect as they clean themselves up; some tasted like vanilla, one girl lavender, another was sweet almost like honey, and one girl tasted like lemon (which I thoroughly enjoyed), each one different, so it was quite the experience. Geeez, I'm turning into a real carpet muncher!]

[Finally, it's time for the main show, and after I'm cleaned up too I'm placed onto a mat on the floor, hands bound behind my neck and my knees bent, thighs tied to my calves, legs spread on their own. The girls all come back, the 6 of them wearing different strap-ons of varying size, shape and color and I'm like oh-my-fucking-god! If that wasn't enough, but they were all a new kind I hadn't seen before, able to squirt like the real thing. My Mistress says all this as I lay there waiting (in anticipation?), explaining that some of them had been filled with warm milk (that gushes out like a friggin' hose!), others with a creamy fake sperm substance, so that I would get the full experience at the end.]

[And so it starts, the 6 of them coming at me. I get 4 of them all at once, laying atop one girl as another is between my legs, and two straddle my head, while the other knead and massage my breasts. They switch places and we try a whole variety of different positions, 6 girls all fucking the life out of me. Haha, I'm not going to lie and saying it wasn't fun.]

[And to finish off, it's nothing short of (amazing?)]

I came. Not like a school girl. Not like a college girl. Not like a wife. Not like a whore. I came like the red eye express. Each climax slammed by like train cars through a station. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! My body pounded and thrust in uncontrollable convulsions as I went through my fifth multiple orgasm. Cum again exploded from my mouth and I was forced to quaff another humiliating load of the faintly vanilla-tasting fluid. "GUUGHH!!!

One of the girls moved me to my knees and over the top of another. Then, both of them fed their fake cocks into each of my respective orifices and I found myself being doubly fucked in my ass and my pussy. Gritting teeth, I started jerking and twisting my chest as the girl under me gabbed both of my breasts and began squeezing them wildly. Then, pulling them straight down, she forced her mouth over my nipple and began sucking me off like someone sucking the juice from and orange.

"HUGLLMMBLM!" An eight or nine inch penis, no matter what it's made of, always acts as a good gag, which I quickly discovered as my gapping mouth was plugged by the third girl.

The four of us then became a synchronized, pulsating unit; the building sexual tension, the erotic moans, the dildo friction. Faster and faster the three pumped the one. Over and over they pummeled my sexual will. My pace became quicker, my panting higher. Then, with and explosive squeal of definite female sexual agony, I cried out as they took the first climax from my body.

No sooner had the first climax tore me down then the girl plowing my ass pulled the dripping cock out and plunged it over the second one's and deep into my vagina. This sent me into a new frenzy of sexual panic the likes of which I could only dream about in some perverse sexually dominated nightmare.

The next climax has my muscles clenched, buttocks tightened, eyes squeezed shut like never before. My body grew so tight that my skin grew beet red from tension. Then, with one last futile surge of my shapely hips, my body exploded in an uncontrollable convulsion of a will sapping climax.

Still not done, the girls continued, one of them slipping their strap-on back into my behind, with the other 2 girls coming up to my face so I now had 3 cocks to switch back and forth on with my mouth.

It didn't take very long for them to wring a third orgasm out of me, but this time they came as well, the fake cocks bursting all over and inside me.

With an eruption of lotion like, white cream, my pussy and ass began to ooze with the fake cocks' pudding-like cum. The creamy substance oozed out and down my legs and I shuttered in (delight?) as I felt my vagina and thighs growing wet with the discharge. Still pumping, the girls removed both members and let the substance pour out onto my soft, tanned rear. She then used her hands and began smearing the substance all over my ass like a baker icing a cake.

My moaning around the other cock was soon silenced, however, as another discharge violated my pretty mouth. For a while, I was forced to swallow, then, she removed the fake penis, only to let it spray the rest of its discharge onto my outstretched tongue and face. The cum slowly poured over my lips and cheeks as I was coated with the substance. The second girl above me then pulled me and she discharged all over my bare chest, wetting my perfect breasts with the goo.

Pause-a-logue

Hi, it's me again. I thought this would be a good time as any to take a small break, and maybe talk about safety... as I'm sure there are tons of thoughts and questions and maybe even concerns rolling around in that head of yours. I'll do my best to try and address some of them.

So yes, safety. There's always a safe way to do these kinds of things, and my Mistress says always had a propensity for such no matter what we were doing. When it came time for suspensions, for instance, Mr. Munroe would always be on hand to help with the rigging and hoisting, and even though he wouldn't take part in the actual "festivities" he was always just in the next room, in case there were any issues.

For other things, such as the spankings and even canings, I should note that I didn't get it nearly as bad as I've seen others, even when I was getting it for a punishment. Don't get me wrong mind you, I've gotten it good at times (I was a smart-ass afterall, even though that tempered some) but as I've mentioned many times, the skin was never broke and Lucy never administered it for pure pain's sake, or put everything she had into her swings. On most occasions, it was just about getting a nice warm up and building those endorphins up, or to mark the pretty tanned skin I had, and when it came time for a punishment, it was a lesson as it were and not a beating. I've seen people all over the internet who take it to a whole other level, and personally I think that's a bit disturbing, kinda gross and not at all healthy or sane. Yeah, I've got a high pain threshold and I can take my licks, but even I've got my limits, and I was always thankful that she felt the same, and so in the grand scheme of things, even when I got it good, I didn't get it bad.

Hmm, I've talked about safe words before, but I think it's important to note that even though I was extremely reluctant to ever use mine, Lucy could in fact read me like a book and knew me better than the back of her own hand after a while, so it was almost like I didn't even need one. She knew when I had enough, knew when I could give a bit more, knew how to bring me to the edge of my limits without ever going over them. Yes, there were some instances where the line got a bit blurry, but once again everything at the end of the day came down to two consenting adults, and with my safety in mind. And once again, I was never forced to do anything I didn't want to do, I never bled, I never bruised, and I came out the other side undamaged.

Now the big and probably the most important part, is that there was always a healthy dose of real-life conversation and discussion. Whether it was in bed after a scene, the next evening or the next day or whatever, we always talked, as two regular people (if that's at all possible) about what was going on, what happened, whether it was good or bad, if I could have gone a little more or if it was too much, what I'd like to try, what I didn't want any more of, or what I did want more of... and all that not only led me to put myself into her hands with a level of trust that goes beyond words, it all painted the picture for her in order to read me and know me so well. Without that kind of out-of-the-dungeon, behind the scenes stuff, I honestly don't think that kind of relationship works.

And now, 15 years later when I write all of this, I can honestly say there were no regrets, and that's the most important thing of all, no?

Chapter 44

It's the beginning of month number four, and once again we're going back to the basics; tight restrictive bondage and cumming. Since real life has me busy though, I can only visit Mrs. Lucy every other day or so, but when I deliver the news, she simply replies in that cool voice that that means that she'll have to make each visit all the better and more memorable, no? I almost laugh at that, as if any of the other visits hadn't been memorable? Yeah, sure. At the same time, it also sounds a little ominous coming from her, but then who am I to ever back down from something?