All Comments on 'Sarah's Special Evening'

by hotTXmandy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Erotic and Exciting

I found your story to be well written, extremely sensual and erotic. The kind of evening I would love to have.

Keep it up, please. I look forward to more of your stories and perhaps, please, a little more of yourself in your biography?

A TX fan

skip.69skip.69over 18 years ago
Agreed

I could not agree more with the last comment. I, too, would dearly love to learn more about you and your adventures

Well written, and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good But could have been better

Excellent writing:

As far as the storyline was concerned, if her husband wanted Sarah to have an extraordinary evening, he would have driven Michael and Sarah to the house and that would have been the extent of his involvement with the lusty pair.

He should have left the house and told the couple he would get a room someplace and return home about noon to serve them breakfast in bed.

If he really wanted to make it special for her and his friend, he could have sent the couple on a nice weekend vacation hideaway. Perhaps a seven day med cruise or a week in Las Vegas or some other really nice spot, keeping himself out of the picture altogether.

There is nothing to spoil the mood of a woman and her lover like having a husband around to spoil the romantic mood between her and her lover.

ScintillatingScintillatingover 18 years ago
creative, lusty sex..... loved it

The only way this could have been better is if someone checked it for a few minor spelling and grammar errors before submission..... other than that, this was just great. The writer expresses herself wonderfully, erotically, very hot stuff! Keep the stories coming!

To the author of the previous comment: If your preferences are so specific, please write your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A perfect evening

If only I cold have a special evening like Sarah...

Great story hotTXmandy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Is His Special Night Next?

To share or not to balance that is the question!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SAME OLD SAME OLD

ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE THE SAME OLD STORY GUY MEETS GIRL GIRL FUCKS GUY. WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO A TRUE MAN REAL FANTASY TOO, SEE TWO WOMAN DO IT. NO GUY WANTS TO SEE HIS WIFE DO ANOTHER GUY. ASJ IF THEY LIKE TO SEE THERE WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND DO ANOTHER FEMALE ONCE THEY WOULDN'T MIND. YOU WRITERS JUST AREN'T IN TOUCH WITH REAL MAN FANTASY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
want more

Mandy; I love reading about wives getting fucked, especially when told by a women! I have written true stories about my wife, when after marriage at 17, she finally found the pleasure of another mans cock at 34, with my consent. If you wish I will send you the story for your pleasure, and your opinion. Please reply. Larry I have wanted to send it to erotica, but ...

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Good vivid hot story!

I really enjoyed this! Mandy writes very vividly, shes certainly got my er--atention--raised!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good writing

Good build up, pace and detail

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
I cannot figure out why...

...so many writers seem to get a kick out of being used or at least propagate tolerance "in the name" of what they mistakenly call "love". In real life that behaviour what probably be a result of insecurity and the tendancy of self punishment. Come on, give us a break. "Course you can fuck him..here..let me pay for everything"...Rubbish! To be honest: It bothers me that 70% of all in this genre published stories seem to be written from cuckies for cuckies. As I said quite some time ago - cuckerotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous