All Comments on 'Sarah's Submission Ch. 01'

by ssnatch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
**Very** sexy!!!

It's not everybody who can make a popular 'scenario' pop to vivid and fresh life but this story really has it! Sarah's on-edge, lonely and frustrated need for release is communicated like a desperate itch; the anonymous, music-fueled abandon in the club, the dangerous pleasures of submission to a stranger, and now the realization that she's in for a host of extracurriculars-- all these things are passionately realized in this story and are worth savoring!

I went and *peeked* at "Teacher's Pet" but I want to pace myself and savor this! This is very yummy and I hope the writing will be as savorable for you as I feel it will be for your patient readers. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
story has legs

great so far, can see alot of possibilities going forward

femmedfemmedover 13 years ago
Nice sequel

Very nice start. I'm looking forward to seeing how this and Tish's other story will dovetail.

DedeMDedeMover 13 years ago
Wonderful start!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it hit very close to home for me, will look forward to the next part!

enslave_mehenslave_mehalmost 13 years ago
really worth the wait

i didnt know you were writting about sarah. Tish had become my favorite female domme i had read teachers pet and was waiting for that story to continue. but this is good too, really loved it and cant wait to read more about Maam Tish.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 12 years ago
A good start

A nice start to what is already a very erotic story.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

Tish is getting her peats all lined up. the story was exciting and hot. cant wait to see what Tish has mind for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous