Sarah's Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying in bed, recalling these details, Sarah found her hand had wandered to her pussy, and she was lightly running her fingers along her lips. With her eyes closed, she imagined the heat of her companion pushing against her, and her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. Her own fingers found their way into her panties, and she began to slowly push two fingers inside herself. In her mind, she could feel the her companion's hot breath in her ear as she licked and teased her ear with her teeth. Sarah's fingers pushed deeper still, and a moan escaped from her lips. She could feel herself working toward an orgasm. She pulled her now wet fingers from her pussy and rubbed her clit in gentle circles.

"...no cumming without permission..." echoed in her mind. Sarah remembered the homework that her companion had given her when she had told her to go home. She opened her eyes, and withdrew her hand from her clit. She was only moments away from climax. She yearned for release, but something inside her relished the idea of obeying her companion's order. It was naughty. Taboo. It made her feel like her companion was still there by abiding by her rule. Sarah brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them, tasting herself on her fingers and smiled. She rolled over and giggled to herself satisfied that she had done her homework.

***

Thoughts of her weekend escapade didn't enter her mind all morning as Sarah taught her classes. She was busy with students and the flow of the school day. Students were filing out of her room as they made their way to their next class. Her creative writing class was next, and she was looking forward to talking to the students about their first major assignment. She was looking over her notes when she heard the clicking of heels as someone walked up to her desk. She looked up from her notes, and found herself staring into a pair of piercing dark eyes. Long black shimmering black hair framed the girls face, and dark eye shadow made her dark eyes stand out. A familiar perfume smell permeated her senses, and Sarah was frozen. Her mystery companion stood at her desk with a look of triumph on her face.

"Hi Ms. Avery, my name is Mortisha Hanson. I'm new, and I'm transferring into your class. You can call me Tish, in class," she said. She held out a familiar blue paper form that the guidance office used for class changes. Sarah had to sign it to approve the transfer. Sarah's mind was frozen as her eyes jumped back and forth from the form to the girls face. She was trying to fathom the implications of the girl standing in front of her desk.

"I need your permission to join the class," Tish said somewhat impatiently as she continued to hold the paper out over Sarah's desk. Sarah realized she needed to take the form and sign it. She reached out to take the form, and saw that her hand was trembling slightly. As she pulled the form from Tish's hand, she noticed something was laying on the desk beneath the paper. As she put the paper down in front of her, she suddenly realized that sitting on her desk was her black thong from Friday night. She gasped, and reached for it. Tish was faster, and picked it up holding it in front of her against her stomach.

"Sign the form, please," she said, obviously implying that with the signature she would hand over the thong.

"Umm...of course," Sarah mumbled, quickly signing the form, and looking around Tish's body to see if any of the other students in the room were watching. Fortunately, only a few more student had arrived, and they were talking and not looking her way. Sarah looked back at Tish, offering the form to her. "Here, please! My...um...please!" she said in a quiet, but desperate voice.

Tish smiled at her. She was clearly enjoying herself. She took the form with her other hand. Then she raised the thong to her face and extended her tongue out, and flicked it over the fabric. She smiled down at Sarah suggestively.

"Mmm...the stories I could tell," Tish said, purring. The implications of that statement were not lost to Sarah. She dropped the thong on the desk. Sarah grabbed the thong and pulled it behind the desk. "I'll just take my seat," Tish said, "I'm so looking forward to this class." She turned around, and sashayed her way to the middle of the front row of desks, and took a seat.

Sarah could feel her face flush. She reached down, and pushed the thong into her laptop bag that was on the floor at her feet. More kids were streaming into class, chatting and pulling out notebooks, and taking seats. When the first bell rang, all fifteen students were seated and ready to start. Sarah was still seated, but she wasn't sure she was going to be able to even stand. She looked back down at her notes, and decided she could sit for awhile.

"Hello everyone, I guess we can get going now." Sarah began, trying to sound in control. She could feel a waver in her voice as her body had yet to recover from the shock of seeing Tish in her class. She kept talking, and in a few minutes, she felt like she was in command of herself again. As she talked to the class about their first major writing assignment, she avoided making eye contact with Tish.

Tish was sitting with her hands folded on the desk, smiling at Sarah.

Sarah asked the students to pair off to share with each other their initial ideas for the new writing assignment. They would each be responsible for writing a character description. This character would serve as the main character in a short story that they would eventually write. As the students paired off, they naturally turned to their friends, and Sarah quickly realized that her original plan had a flaw. With fifteen students instead of fourteen as she had originally planned for, there would be one student without a partner, and that student was Tish.

This didn't seem to both Tish in the least. She rose from her desk, and sashayed back to the front of the room, pulled a chair from a side table, and sat down next to Sarah's desk at the front of the room.

"Hello again, Ms. Avery. Seems you'll have to be my partner. I think we should get along just fine though, don't you?" Tish asked with an knowing smile on her face.

"Of course, Tish," Sarah responded, not knowing what else to say. "So, do you have any ideas for the character you'd like to sketch?"

"Hmm...yes, I was thinking that it would be fun to explore a woman trying to find her place in the world. You know what I mean? She is smart, passionate, pretty, but she is also hiding a dark secret about herself. She can't share her true self with the world because she is afraid of what the world would think if it learned about her true desires. This inner turmoil is building inside her. What do you think?"

"Um, yes I think that could work," Sarah replied. A sense of dread was building in the pit of her stomach.

"Great. There are so many things that I can imagine for this woman. She will do anything to make sure her secret is kept, don't you think?" Tish asked.

Sarah paused, understanding what Tish was really asking.

"Yes Tish, I think you are right. For that kind of secret, a woman would do anything to protect herself," Sarah affirmed.

"Oh, I'm so glad you agree. I am so looking forward to working with you Ms. Avery." Tish was smiling radiantly.

The end of class bell rang, and the students looked toward Sarah for direction. Sarah reacted instinctively, "OK class. I hope that you had a good talk with your partner and got some good feedback. I'd like to see a draft of this character sketch by mid-week. See you all tomorrow."

The students packed their things, and exited the room. With such a small class, the room was empty in no time — except for Tish who remained seated next to Sarah.

"It's so convenient that we have lunch right after class, isn't it my pet?" Tish asked rhetorically. "You don't mind if I call you pet, do you?" she asked continuing to pose questions as statements more then questions. Sarah was mortified. This student had finger fucked her in a dance club, and she clearly was looking to use this information to blackmail her.

"Tish, what do you want?" she asked, not wanting to make any offers. She was afraid of what she might ask for. Sarah was already dreading the answer, but had already decided in her mind that if it meant compromising her professional ethics, and giving this girl straight A's in turn for her silence, she was willing to do it. She had not even considered what came out of her mouth.

"You," Tish stated flatly.

"What?" Sarah posed in confusion.

"You, my pet. I only want you to spend some extra time with me, that's all," Tish explained. "Do that, and no one will ever know about our little secret. Refuse me, and I'm sure the Principal would love to hear about how you opened your legs to a complete stranger at the Asylum. I'm sure that would play well in the school paper too."

Sarah was stunned at the girl's response. She had no options. She wasn't entirely clear what she meant by "spend some extra time" but the alternative she did understand.

"I'd be happy to spend as much time with you as I can, Tish," Sarah said as genuinely as she could.

"Oh dearest pet, that makes me so happy. I'll let you know soon when we will meet again outside of class!" she exclaimed. Then, she stood, turned, and sashayed out of class. Sarah stared at her bewildered.

The rest of Sarah's day went by in a blur. When her last class ended, she was pretty sure she no one had noticed, but she couldn't even remember what she had said to her students. All she could really remember was promising to spend extra time with Tish, and she was still trying to imagine what she had gotten herself into.

12