All Comments on 'Sarah's Way Ch. 02'

by kylejer

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
beating the hell out of my dead ex-wife

1.) I know this is just a story! but no one deserves to be cained or whipped. He should have slapped the hell out her when she started. 2.)Then when she started with the Enemas he should have called an end to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

fantastic love the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Great story!! It really got me, mmmm! :)

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Liking it less as it slips deeper and....

....deeper into humiliation. The problem with this lifestyle as always depicted is the "victim" is always a wimp. He could draw a line or two and still give her plenty of power over him, hell, you could even try the unusual approach of making HER work for her power over him.But you are trying to reach a large audience with one stroke story, so having to keep the "humilios" happy will drive away the straight "seductos"!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Apologies for two comments but I can Identify exactly what my....

....particular disconnect is with finding this interpretation of bdsm erotic. The immaturity of the behaviors, best exhibited when she gets pissed at him for the" come to the gym" remark,(and his subsequent "shame"?), the implication that she wanted to live a delusion,not a reality ruins it for me.Yet the story remains well written and worthwhile, as lit stories go, just sadly frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love............NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAKING SICK.............He doesn't act on his feelings and just takes her CRAP and she acts worse than a freaky prison guard. Hark to the Catholic purges in the Dark Ages in Europe. She should just burn him at the stake and have it over with... No.. Her lifestyle would have to change because she wouldn't have his income.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I think is is fresh and well developed

I read all of the positive and negative comments on your story. I log in every few days to see if you have something new (I've rarely done that with a writer). I think you have found a unique balance between a true female perspective in a FLR and yet keep enough of the eroticism to keep me coming back for more.

I can see his journey into submission and it strikes me that some of the negative comments are probably from those who don't understand the desire to completely surrender to another or the magic that happens when it works.

If I can find any criticism, it seems as if he found subspace pretty quickly (2nd canning), but hey, I want this to be a 12 part mini series... lol

Keep it up, it is very enjoyable and like I said in the beginning fresh and unlike most of what I read on here.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved the relationship!

Great take on bdsm - real femdom and real hardcore sex. Loved reading how the relationship evolved. More please - please answer question as to why Sarah began now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

your wife is an inspiration ty for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PERFECT...

This is one of the best stories on Literotica!

Oh what a lucky man !

Bravo..

luvbirdsluvbirdsabout 11 years ago
wow

i dont have anything to say.. this is the best story i had ever read....

thank you so much....... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He should run - FAST!

Get away from this abusive slut before she hurts you permanently. She has clearly demonstrated by her actions that she neither loves nor respects you. She treats you worse than anyone would treat their dog. Why are you still there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ask a simple question

Were her actions to become known to her friends and family, do you think they would approve or would they be disgusted? Yep - disgusted. You now know all you need to know. Throw her out.

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 9 years ago

I love this series of stories about Sarah and Mark. Very erotic and sensual as Sarah guides Mark to complete surrender, and he learns and complies and embraces his role as owned and cared for by his goddess wife.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Loved Everything Except the Caning

Unlike many of the Wife Dom stories,this series actually depicted Sarah's love for her husband. It wasn't ALL about humiliating him and acting as though she had no respect or love for him. While I realize that a subject is "beaten into submission",the caning is just too much.( I kept hearing the Allman Brothers', "Whippin' Post" in my mind!) Does it really have to be as harsh as the whippings in "Roots",or on the HMS Bounty for the husband to submit?! ~ I was also happy to read one of these stories that didn't focus on orgasm denial and wearing a cock cage. (That cock cage shit is ridiculous,by the way!) ~ A well-crafted Tale,in three parts,and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This isn't BDSM

This is fucked up, and spreads misconceptions about BDSM. She never speaks to him, never asks for his limits, and does not respect them when they become clear. This is just plain old rapecore, not dom/sub. In a real power exchange relationship, the sub sets the boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And the next episode

Sarah gets her face punched in and gets her ass kicked out the door. Because she is nothing more than a sadistic cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear annony you asshole, someone should

punch your face in just for the hell of it. 5 to offset your dumbass 1 vote

deferencedeferenceabout 7 years ago
Great unfolding story

Unlike so many "hot stories", this has uncommon plausibility and intimacy. My favorite is however the way the second caning led to complete surrender and subspace. I have experienced such surrender, though, not yet with a cane. Few understand how intimate a D/s session can be. It involves great trust. It involves a power exchange. He surrenders it and she yields it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 3

This story badly needs a continuation! I really really want to read how Sarah makes Mark a really devoted slave husband to her, surrendering to her total control, completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great another one

Oh yes it's the classic vanilla relationship to totally subjugated, anally fucked, whipped and beaten submissive in 2 weeks story. The caring wife is suddenly transformed to the unloving bitch mistress from hell. Jeez......

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Hilarious

I read the first of this series "silent whatever" and skimmed this. It's just a ridiculous storyline. He's suddendly accepting allsorts of abuse and she's happy to dish it out. People aren't latent masochists or sadists to that degree. Don't tell me, in another week he'll be cuckolded and in chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic

What a pathetic loser he is. She is a complete sadistic bitch who shows no respect, no love and is so cruel and self centered, it's untrue.

He needs to grow a backbone, get a decent divorce lawyer and dump the smug, self satisfied fat cow.

To lash out in a moment of anger is one thing but to plan, plot and carry out such extreme punishment on someone you are supposed to love is sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Realistic?

Not really. But this is a fantasy that comes from the writer. Overall good writing even if the submission plot was over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More ???

I enjoyed reading all 3 parts. The couple are in their infancy regarding their femdom relationship and reading on their development would be good. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a truly

stupid man he is. "Oh yes please abuse me, my mind is sick and I want my wife to take advantage of that"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For pity sake, if you are going to write femdom BDSM stories, do so fucking research. Ever hear of safe, sane, and consensual? How about pre scene negotiations, safe words, checking in on the sub, both physically and mentally? After care? Also in fiction generally it's good to have at least one likeable character. And no rationale was given for her sudden turn from wife to sadist. Also learn about caning. You generally dont cane the legs and never the back. also limited strokes and never full strength. She probably seriously injured him with that last caning, but no matter, it's just a story right? Ha ha what fun! Great story (not really). She keeps saying, "You trust me right". and "I love you". Really? Ugh just so bad.

Denker42Denker42over 1 year ago

By contrast with most of the other comments, I thought this series was excellent. It captures very well the ambivalence coming in to lifestyle submission as his wife comes to recognize and deploy her feminine power. Also gets at the unique meaning of collaring, as distinct from submission or slavery. At the end of the story, he truly belongs to her and loves it. Only then is she ready to collar him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow how to take an intimate act like first time pegging, and turn it into a degrading and painful experience. This might have worked as a punishment, but from a so called "loving" wife, it just doesn't work. Your stories are confused at best.

I'm not game to read anymore of your stuff.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio11 months ago

This relationship is abusive and unsustainable. What’s next, branding? Chastity? Cuckolding? Feminization and castration? Eating her scat? No safe word as others have said. And really, where is the eroticism? Communication? Love? I don’t observe her saying she loves him. Fairly well-written so I gave a couple of stars but story lacks credibility and as such, I can’t give full marks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The other commenters pointed out the lack of discussing limits and the absence of safewords. She did provide aftercare some of the time, but the pegging episode had a complete lack of eroticism, and effectively served as another punishment for dear ol’ hubby. She exhibits loving behavior only occasionally, but it seems to be enough for him.

I still think she should be checked for a brain tumor.

I often wonder why I have never found a femdom story in which the wife goes so far into cruel and seeming uncaring behavior and loss of respect that the husband actually decides to end the wife domination of their marriage Could they ever go back to the former relationship? Would it result in ending their marriage? J.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is a total lack of care, love and eroticism. Just a shopping list of cruel abuse. This man should leave immediately before he is even more severely injured or even killed. This woman is mentally unbalanced and dangerous. See a lawyer and end this abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Appalling. This woman is dangerous. BDSM is supposed to be “Sane, Safe & Consensual”.

This is none of those things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous