Sara's Introduction

Story Info
Sara learns her first obedience.
1.3k words
3.7
29.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally we arranged to meet, after speaking so many times on the phone. As you drive up to the address you were given, you can feel a dampness seeping from you. You have been living this moment for weeks, ever since the first time I brought it up. And your pussy reacts as it does every time you have heard my voice. You almost feeling like pulling over and masturbating - just to relax yourself. But you remember my instructions - "Absolutely no cumming the week before our encounter. I want you to ache - to ache for days."

It was twice as bad since you were forced to please me on the phone. I made you talk about your wet pussy; I made you tease it for hours. All while you were forced to hear me cum and cum again. But you never obtained the release. You never were able to end the sweet torture.

And now you know your turn has come - or so you hope. In fact you have no idea what awaits you. You look at your attire ... "wear no panties ... only a short skirt. And wear a simple shirt, nothing you actually care for. No bra."

You remember telling me that you were nervous - that sometimes you felt guilty and ashamed after, that your pussy and your mind did not agree at all times. I've done my best to help you through it. We have been working on it and you have progressed nicely. You have begin to understand that your body's cravings are nothing to be ashamed of. They are to be welcomed. I know that you need to be held after - to be cuddled some. And as your Master, I have attempted to give you what you need. I control you - but I care for you; I want to help you.

You park the car in the lot - at a sole standing apartment building. You take a deep breath and walk towards the number you have been given, 4D. You approach the door and prepare to knock - you breath coming harder and harder, your pussy seeping more and more. You almost moan with each step - sending shocks throughout you as your movement slightly rubs your full lips and aching clit. You swallow once - the contradiction of fear and excitement almost overpowers you.

KNOCK KNOCK

You hear a voice from within, "enter." You open the unlocked door and walk inside - a hallway stretches before you. You see a door on your left side slightly cracked and the voice continues to instruct you ... "walk to the second door on the right and enter ... lay face down on the bed and close your eyes ... I shall be there shortly." You almost protest, wanting to first speak, to first see me, but you know I have been strict with you. And your body begins to obey before your mind ever even has a chance to question my instructions.

You walk into the room. Looking around, you see a fairly well sized room, a bathroom connected on the left. In the middle is a king size bed. You notice a chest placed next to the bed - and you remember our conversations on the food. "Next to my bed are my toys - someday you will feel their sting and soft touch." You swallow again with slight trepidation, and yet a slight moan escapes your lips as you feel an increased wetness. Walking forward, as command you lie forward on the bed and close your eyes. Without your sight, your hearing is your only sense. You think you hear the soft steps of someone enter the room. Then you hear my voice ...

"Alright sara (my nickname I cam up for you based on your handle) .... you may not open your eyes. You will do as you are told as we discussed. Now, continue to lie face down. Is that understood?"

"Yes s-s-sir,"you stammer. Your training on the phone has taught you how to address me.

You feel me come close, my presence towering over you. You feel my hands on your hair - my first touch sending shocks throughout you. Slowly, I place something over your eyes - you can only assume it is a blindfold. "Now my dear - your night of teasing and pleasure begins." You feel your hands softly and yet firmly grasped, and then the familiar feel of something being looped around each wrist. It is a soft feel, almost comforting - and then you feel your arms pulled tight upwards. Apparently you have been tethered to the bed. Your ankles receive the same treatment. "Oh god ..." you think, "I cannot believe I am giving up so much control to him ..." All that escapes your lips is a slight whimper. "I knew you would enjoy this," you hear me respond.

You feel me straddle above you, sitting on your ass. And then you feel a pull on your shirt and a tearing sound. You start to worry - but calm slightly as your realize your shirt is being slowly cut off you. You feel the bottom of the scissors blade slowly work its way up your bag - the coldness of the steel sending shivers throughout you. You feel the last remnants of your shirt pulled of you.

My hands caress your soft back. "I must admit my dear, you look better than you described on the phone." Slowly I work my hands around each of your side and slowly push them beneath your body until they are cupping your breasts. You feel my whole body lying on top of you now. I whisper in your ear, "do not be afraid my dear ... I will make sure you enjoy this day." Harshly I pinch your completely erect nipples - using my fingers like clamps and pulling on them.

"Oh ..." you exclaim as the shocks on your nipples make you begin to moan uncontrollably. Your week's worth of torture is building fast, almost too fast, and you feel as if your pussy may cum uncontrollably.

I pull away from you and you after a moment you hear a familiar sound which you cannot place. "Now my dear - your few moments of fun will not go without a little pain." You feel me pull up your skirt exposing your ass. My hand traces your ass, slowly grasping it for the first time. And then, SMACK. With the little you are able to move due to the tethers, your body jumps. SMACK SMACK SMACK. "fuck .... fuck," you keep thinking to yourself, "my Master knows what I love."

"Now I will cool you," I say. You hear me chuckle with the comment but do not understand the implication until you feel something wet to begin landing on your ass, followed by a flash of hot pain. "Yes my sara, I am cooling you with hot wax!" You feeling the heat dripping all over your ass and backside ..." The pain is unbearable for a moment - and you almost feel like speaking up. But you also feel the flood from your pussy and you cant help but moan with each drop on your smooth skin.

"Good my sara, ver good. You are receiving you punishment very well. SMACK SMACK SMACK. Your ass burns with the new torture - your mind begins to contemplate which is the bigger teasing pain, the hot wax or the sting of each slap.

"Now my dear - it has been a week since you have cum - what do you crave to be touched?"

"You know what I need, Sir," you exclaim. "Please, my pussy."

I reach down and run my finger along your completely soaked open pussy lips, making sure to leave your clit alone.

"I am sorry my dear. Not yet. I will be back soon - just be patient."

With that you hear me walk from the room and you hear the door shut behind me. You lie there, completely bound. You pull on each tether to test if it holds strong. It does, as you knew it would.

"No!" you whimper out loud, "I need to cum so bad." But you simply wait. Until when, you are not yet sure.