Sara's Journey Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, yes," Tisha moaned as she ran her hands into my hair and rubbed her leather clad pussy against my thigh. I pressed down on top of her and kissed her soundly, our tongues dancing wildly in each other's mouth. Tisha lifted her butt off of the plush carpet as I worked her panties down. Kneeling beside her, I continued kissing down her neck, over her tits, across her firm tummy to the triangle of tight black curls covering her mons. I was delighted to find that the course hair ended at the top of her feminine cleft, leaving her soft outer labia smooth and hairless. The dark edges of her inner feminine petals, all glistening with sexual dew, were peeking out from between the puffy milk chocolate tufts of her love muffin.

As I kissed the soft flesh at the top of Tisha's inner thighs, the succulent aroma of a fresh sea breeze wafting up from her sex greeted me. I felt Tisha shiver with delight as the tip of my tongue parted her sensitive folds to explore the silky flesh hidden there. The colors of her inner lips faded from brown to violet and became a deep pink near the entrance of her sexual sheath. She opened to me like an orchid in bloom as I tasted the savory musk secreted by her excitement. I found the thimble sized miniature phallus protruding through the apex of her inner labia with my tongue and sucked it between my lips and laved it gently.

Tisha moaned and gasped for breath as she lifted my leg over her head so that my bottom was positioned over her face. When she pulled my ass down so that her tongue made contact with it, the sensation was completely new and strange. Wonderful, but strange. The hard little tip of her tongue roamed freely over the tight sphincter of my brownie button then pressed into the soft, sensitive perineal flesh between my pussy and asshole. The exquisite pleasures that this brought to me made me momentarily forget that I was licking Tisha's pussy. Her fingers were busy, too. They seemed to be everywhere at once, up my asshole, in my snatch, vibrating over my clit, roaming my body and pinching my nipples. My climax came on so hard and fast I think I passed out for a few seconds.

Somehow, I managed keep my mouth over Tisha's pussy, lapping up her liquid ambrosia until she was squirming and bucking so hard it became difficult to hang on. By this time, I was on my back being pressed into the carpet by the weight of Tisha's magnificent body. My whole world was that wonderful pussy, its taste, the aroma and the texture of succulent folds of flesh. As I was holding my face up to that live, vibrant flower of flesh by hugging my arms around Tisha's hips, she continued dealing out excruciating bliss to my quivering body with her lingular manipulations until neither of us could stand any more.

My re-entry into reality came as we were in each other's arms tenderly kissing and stroking each other's bodies. "I can't remember of ever having a more wonderful experience with a lover, male or female," Tisha said.

"You!? My God, what you were doing to me was absolutely incredible."

"That was a little something my old boyfriend used to do to me. It would drive me crazy. I thought you might enjoy it."

"It sent me into another world."

"Let's take the champagne and have dessert in the bedroom."

Tisha's room had a bed that went on for days. There was enough room for at least a half dozen people to sleep on it comfortably. Tisha brought in the ice bucket and sat it next to the bed and I put the tray with the Strawberries and whipped cream in the center of the bed. While Tisha filled two flutes with the golden liquid, I turned back the covers and slipped between the satin sheets. "Steve sure gives you the star treatment," I said.

"Actually not," Tisha said, slipping in bed next to me. "I'm just doing this for fun. Steve is paying me the exactly the same as you and Jenifer. I'm paying for my own room." She turned to pour the wine. "I made some wise investments when I was doing the big time, you know, the runway stuff in Paris, the magazine covers and shit like that. After too many years of a very stifling relationship, I realized that I could live quite well on my own." Tisha dipped her finger into her champagne then let the drop fall on my nipple. While carefully holding her glass, she leaned down and licked it off. "I love licking champagne off of tiny little white girls."

"I love having statuesque black girls lick me for whatever reason," I moaned as her tongue danced over my nipples.

I dipped some of the champagne out of my glass and let it fall onto her pussy. I dipped some more out and rubbed it into the crease of her delectable chocolate muffin. The champagne mixed with her own succulent juices was a rare treat in both flavor and bouquet. "Oh baby, you ought to put a patient on that tongue of yours," Tisha breathed as I gave her clit a buzz.

Some how we managed to polish off the bottle of champagne and strawberries between our lick and suck fests. It was really pretty late by the time we finally fell asleep in each other's arms. Neither of us were ready for our oh-six-hundred reveille.

To Be Continued...

12