Sara's Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers

"Sara."

She whimpered, "You know all my weaknesses." Our tongues softly rolling together, our open mouths, her bodies rocking softly together. We were slowing down, not as hungry. Sensual, slow, delicate. Soft. Lazy. A wave running up the sand of a beach, falling and rising.

I asked, "Did you miss me?"

Her lips on mine, "You have no idea."

I brought my hand higher and squeezed it over her breast, as the most exquisite moan left her. The feeling of her flesh, her nipple pressed at the center of my palm.

"Oh Jason." She groaned. Had I gone to far? She was rolling herself off my thigh, sliding in beside me, turned herself around. Suddenly sad.

I let go, though we were still wrapped together. It took awhile, as we untangled our bodies. I had honestly intended not to touch her like that. She released me, and began tugging her dress back into place, sitting up and pulling it out from between her legs, exhaling. Catching our breaths, as the last orange light shining across our skin as the sun sunk lower behind the trees. We were sitting now in shadows.

"Be Good." She was plaintive now. "You are staying at our house. We HAVE to be careful, you and I. We can't start. You make me want to do things, and have them done to me." She closed her eyes and gave out such a deep sigh. "So bad. You are the true definition of a seducer."

She lay her head on my chest, "Be Good. Be good." And she hit my chest with her open hand after each utterance.

"I try. It's hard."

She lay her hand over my cock and squeezed.

"That's the problem."

AS she lay with her head on my chest, her hair brushing under my chin, we simply watched the sun slip entirely out of sight.

Suddenly dark, no lights on.

------------------------

The moment was broken with, "I am going to have to tell my therapist about this."

"Five years. You still see her?"

My Sara was turning into a shadow, just teeth and eyes.

"Hmmm. Some. Not as much." She moved herself so she was sitting between my legs, her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do you have to?"

She nodded. "I do now. You shit."

"What will she say?"

"She told me this might happen when I told her you showed up at my door."

"What were you supposed to do if I show up?"

"Not be alone with you," her sideways glance.

I laughed. "Not going very well."

"No. Fuck."

"You still going to let me stay?"

"You going to promise to behave?" She turned wagged a finger at me.

I leaned in and sucking her finger that was pointing at me, slowly sucking it in and out, before saying, "I promise."

Catching the surprise in her eyes.

"I'm serious."

Pleased at the pulse of desire.

She wanted more.

Game. Set. Match. And just as I had never felt so close to my Sara she said, "I have to go."

------------

Fuck!

Sara stood. "I have to go meet Mark." Fuck! I so did not want this to end, but said nothing. Let her do what she wants. Don't push it, not now, reveling in these soft lines in the sand shifting about. The feel on my lips, still tingling from our kiss.

I said nothing, and ultimately made the right choice.

She simply stood in front of me, looking down at me. I watched her, hair falling down around her face. A dark silhouette

"What am I going to do with you."

Invitation? At this point, I knew she would let me do just about anything I wanted. I lay my hand at the back of her thigh, same as that morning in the kitchen and began to stroke her legs. From her knees up to her ass. She let me rub my hand around her bare ass under the loose dress. Up to the small of her back and I scratched her there. Her favorite spot.

"Hmmmmm."

She breathed out one more almost silent "Oh fuck" and turning herself sat next to me.

I gave a half-hearted, "You got to go?"

To which she responded, "I have a few minutes. Now. Behave!!"

"Ok," and reached my hand over to hold hers.

She opened her palm to me and lay it on her knee and let me stroke her fingers, "I thought we were going to talk. Whatever happened to that? 'I just want to talk.' [mimicking me] Or was this just like some evil plan of yours?"

She was leaning back and placing her feet on the cushion, teasing me. Laying in the dark, all shadows. The darkness between her thighs.

"No. There was no plan."

"To get your hands all over me." I loved the way she said that. "Kiss me. Grope me." She put her hands over her tits and kicked me with her foot.

I stretched toward her and said as nonchalant as I could, "So...What music you been listening to?"

She looked up, "Nothing, lately," crossing her arms over her tits instead of gripping them.

"You used to love music!"

There was a pause as she transitioned her thinking, saying as she shrugged, "Good music is hard to find, or maybe I'm just getting too fricken old."

I was adjusting to the fact she was not going anywhere.

This was an interesting turn, I could not help but notice how feisty she was, more the old Sara. Our antics had kind of messed her up a bit. God I loved her disheveled hair. I thought back to our long drives in Florida, her leaning between the seats and me diddling her in the back seat as our parents sat in front. Good god we were bad. There was a faint scent of her sex. Unmistakable. She was wet.

As my mind raced through all these thoughts and memories, I continued the conversation, "I agree. It's like, the only things popular are prostitutes and teenage boys. I don't listen to the radio much."

"Its like there's only one station on no matter what you tune it to."

I added, "I like indie rock."

"Interesting! When I met Mark, he opened up a whole new world of music to me. Small labels, unknown bands. Modest Mouse, Pavement, Iron and Wine, Holopaw, The Shins, the Flaming Lips. Indie rock. Right?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I know them. Some are getting more popular now, Modest Mouse. This one song of theirs is EVERYWHERE. TV, Radio, stores... I hear it constantly, from the weirdest places."

"I like Radiohead," she said stretching her legs out, and resting them over the top of my legs. "I've been a dedicated fan of theirs since the beginning, although I haven't really gotten into their new album."

"I like nine inch nails."

"Mmmmm. They have good music. Sorta mainstream."

"I want to fuck you like an animal."

"Behave."

"It's the name of the song. I like that one."

"I bet you do. You know what I mean...I also love some other stuff. But so much music has gotten lame and I like my oldies."

As I had said fuck you like an animal, I had lain my hand over her knee and now began to run my hands down her leg, knee to ankle. She had extended her legs over my lap, and I felt myself getting hard at the contact. I scooted back a bit so she couldn't feel anything. Her head was tilting back so she was just talking to the ceiling, letting me run my hands over her bare legs. It was not lost on me that she was wearing absolutely nothing beside this little yellow dress.

She continued, "Stevie Wonder, Paul Simon, Cat Stevens, Jason Bowie, Elvis. I have a big crush on Elvis. Thin, sexy Elvis, not fat druggie Elvis. But you knew that."

I was edging toward her as she leaned back, and my movement caused her knees to rise a bit higher as I ran my hands over her legs. As I stroked her legs, I pushed the hem of her dress over the top and her dress began to slip down her thighs unnoticed.

She asked, "Have you ever heard the song Your Body is a Wonderland, by Mayer? Swim in a deep sea of blankets."

"I love that song."

"I won't be able to get that song out of my head now. That is what I will think of when I go to bed tonight."

And I recited some lyrics, "We've got the afternoon. You got this room for two.

One thing I've left to do. Discover me Discovering you. One mile to every inch of your skin like porcelain. One pair of candy lips and Your bubblegum tongue."

I thought of how I could seriously masturbate to that image of us in a sea of blankets.

"Good memory."

I asked, "What about movies?"

"Where do I begin. Hey! Have you ever seen Harold and Maude? One of my all time favorite movies. Mentioning Cat Stevens reminded me of it... That movie was partially filmed close to here. There's a bridge they ride across and get pulled over by a cop. They just rebuilt it."

"Mmmmm."

And then it was like we ran out of topics. In the silence I continued rubbing her legs, up and down, up and down, edging my hands over her lovely thighs.

She filled the silence with, "What else?"

But I had already formulated what I was going to say, "You really haven't changed." She looked down at my hands stroking her. "Your body, I mean, you feel...the same."

"I wish. I'm fat."

"What?? Not at all." I squeezed her thigh just above her knee.

"No. Not my legs, up top."

At that I lay my hand over her belly. Taking her comment as permission, and stroking my hand in a circle, the movement causing her dress to ride higher still. There has always been something about being able to touch a pregnant ladies tummy.

"Your pregnant Sara."

She was looking down at my hand as I was clinically exploring her flesh. She took my hand by the wrist and said, "Feel that," as she set my hand just above her hip at the side. "Feel all that blubber. THAT's fat bro."

I squeezed the bulge of flesh at her hip, "That's for the baby. Come on. You look so fucking sexy," I deftly moved my hand across her abdomen to a point low below her navel and just above her pussy mound, "and you know it." I could just feel the edge of her pussy hairs.

She did not react at all, only the hint of a smile as I called her sexy. She simply responded, "You should see me naked now."

"Ok."

"Not what I mean." She swatted at me. "My breasts sag."

"Uh, they look good from here."

"Not lately. They're huge, they got veins."

I let my hand wander up and lay my hand right over her breast, for the second time.

"Jason!" Her voice was even, but she was not pushing me away or stopping me.

"Just checking. They are NOT sagging." I roamed over her breasts. Again, oh so clinically, I continued, "they ARE bigger than I remember though." I began squeezing, lifting them up. Feeling their heft. She letting me.

"You're SO BAD, seriously," and she finally moved my hand away, and closed her eyes. "We are talking. Be-Have." Her sing song voice. "Besides, my nipples ache. They are way too sensitive."

I relented that moment, and moved my hand back to her middle, rubbing and caressing her soft skin across her tummy, down over her hips and upper thighs, keeping the fabric of her little dress covering where my hand roamed. Watching her reaction the whole time.

As my hands ran along her hips she surprised me with, "You watch any porn?"

"Excuse me. I'm supposed to answer that?"

"Do you?" She asked again.

"Do you?"

"I have a video. It's like the only porno I've ever really seen." She opened her eyes to check my reaction.

"At the house?"

"Hidden. It's just a bunch of home video type scenarios, amateur, all put together. There is one called 'Gang Fuck Debutantes.'"

"Gang Fuck, what?" I bit. "They never have good names."

My hands softly stroking her tummy, like I was petting her, drawing my hands down from her hips or down from her tummy, low into her crotch until I could feel the V of her puss, over and over. The tease of her cunny hairs, those hairs I could literally feel trailing up to her navel. Her dress had fallen to the top of her thighs, but it was so dark. I could only see a dark opening between her legs, her knees risen up over my legs.

She continued talking as I touched, massaged, caressed her, "It's really pretty fucking hilarious. Some of it is sad. I don't think its very good because none of the women actually look like they are enjoying themselves. And the men mostly look bored. It's like, what's the fucking point??? Earn your money! Show some enthusiasm! Christ."

"Why do you keep it?"

"Don't know. The hiddeness." She opened her eyes and met mine, the whites glowed. "I like secrets Jason. It's what I inherited from...OUR relationship. It's hid right in our room."

Taking in what she said my cheeks grew warmer. Her body was so fucking incredible. I began to slip my hand back to her thighs, running my hands up and down the top of her legs, and insinuating my fingers along on her inner thighs under her dress as I caressed her. Skin to skin.

As I continued touching her I kept my end of the conversation going, "Touché. Then we should watch it some time."

"Maybe." Her thoughts were muddling, "you never answered my question. You watch any?"

"Only on the computer. Sometimes. More lately." I laughed, "I mean I'm a guy, newly single," I let my hand run up her bare hip, under her dress, slipping my fingers under the fabric and running up her hip bone, so that the edge of my hand was touching the edge of her puss hairs from the side. I almost came. It had been so long.

At the brush of my fingers on her bush she reacted, "Hey, careful there!"

"I just wanted a little feel, I love the feel of your hair," and I tipped my hand under her dress right along the top of her bush. "A little touch."

"Stay inside the lines," she said wiggling her hips. It was an old phrase between us, one I had not heard in a long time.

"You don't shave." She shook her head, and I went back to rubbing her legs, but she was not indicating she wanted any of this to end. "So why do you watch it if you don't really like it?"

"Good question. There are a few acrobatic ones which make me kind of turn my head to the side. A few pretty kinky scenes. If I'm really horny, I watch it and masturbate."

I was getting aroused, and I think that had been her intention. My cock was throbbing. She had to be wet. My hands drifting back up over her hip, rubbing her bare skin.

My mouth was dry and I continued the thread of conversation as her body kept opening up to me. "You watch it lately?" Running my hand back over the top of her mound, letting my thumb graze her hairs again. So delicious, god I wanted her. I knew this was driving her crazy, and so I stayed 'inside the lines.'

She frowned, "Haven't in a long time, just not in the mood. Been in more of a literary mood. And in light of our conversation...I like erotica."

Now I raised my eyes. "Quite the kinky little lady."

"My hormones have been crazy. Its all the pregnancy and birth. Remember my friend Dennis? He was, by the way, the first person to ever get me high."

"Yeah, I remember him."

I was stroking her higher up her torso, over her belly. The dress was so loose I was able to rub her up to just below her breasts, where the dress cinched around her ribs. I was sitting right against her butt now so her thighs were bent up at my hip, and her dress fallen down around her legs. So erotic, so delicious.

"He found an old beat up copy of a Hustler magazine. We were pretty young. There were all these pictures of naked women. But that did nothing for me, but as I was looking, a section caught my eye. I was like, 'what is this?' It was the Letters Section. There was this story about some girl getting fucked in her office. Supposedly a true story. I remember asking for the stories, and he let me tear them out. I kept them hidden under my bed."

I like to buy copies of Club Magazine, filled with true life erotic stories that people had written. I became so enthralled with them. I'd sit there and read and lose track of time. My husband found my stash one time and made me get rid of them."

"Did you?"

"Yes. It was no big deal." And noticing my reaction she added, "But I got more." Her wry smile that I had not remembered seeing in years as she added, "and hid them better." The Sara I remembered. "Now they are all over the web. Found a site I kind of liked. A few months ago, I went looking again on the internet. I don't even remember when or why. Just before you showed up, my hormones I think. Mark is pretty standoffish now I'm pregnant."

"Some guys are like that." Interesting I thought, "So what do you like?"

"I been reading incest stories." She had pronounced it inn-cest.

"Of course."

"An extra little thrill for me, considering. So I'd get online sometimes, read a bunch of stories until I was all hot and bothered, and..."

I realized then that after all these years she was still fantasizing about me. I croaked out, "Masturbate." God I could just feel my cock sliding in her then.

I had my hands low on her belly again and tickled my way down over the top of her puss, tickling the hairs of her pussy, her legs bent up over my lap and her the hem of her dress now even with my hand. I could just make out the white of her legs and the triangle of hair between her legs. She was all lain out for me, her arms raised up over her head buried in her disheveled hair.

**********

I pressed further and slid my fingers down along either side of her outer cunny lips, whereupon she casually tugged my hand out from between her legs. The dress still raised up, she did not cover herself. She simply said, "We probably need to talk about something else."

I quickly suggested, "Like, how about, when was the first time you ever had an orgasm?"

She laughed, "How about something besides perversion or my pussy."

"You've never told me. I'm curious considering all the revelations. Just tell me, I'd tell you."

"Oh God. This conversation is going down the wrong path." There was silence, but it was because she was thinking. "I can hardly remember."

She was completely ignoring me now as I rubbed my hands over her body. Long strokes along her legs, and over her hips. Up her sides and across her tummy, up and down the insides of her legs.

Her story began:

"For the longest time, the only way I ever had an orgasm was in the bathtub. I was actually pretty old before I knew an orgasm even happened. Not the kind of thing they teach in fifth grade sex ed. I think, when I finally figured out how to masturbate it was from a talk radio show."

"The person who'd called in, a girl, saying she couldn't have an orgasm. And I was like what's that? So the operator told her that there was this one trick that would never fail. Use the running water in the bathtub. This was interesting I thought, and it was obvious how they intended the water to run right through my little kitty."

"Oh god," I breathed. It had been awhile since she had used that word to describe her privates.

My cheeks were hot, and she noticed my reaction to that word, a smile spread on her face.

Memories.

A flash of pleasure and lust between us.

"So I headed straight to the bath to find out what they were talking about. I let the stream of water spray as I opened my legs. Mmmmm."

This time I rubbed along her hip bones to each side of her pussy with both my hands, and pressing my thumbs between her legs right along her pussy lips, and began to stroke up and down while pressing into her center from the outside of her lips. She was totally letting me rub her, I could feel the slight undulation of her hips as I rubbed her like that.

Her voice got softer, "The water was gushing down between my legs and then the stream hit just the right spot and I was like, oh my god!"

Her hips were undulating gently against my fingers as she thought about it, rubbing herself against my hand.

"It was good, really good." She arched her back as I pressed between her legs. "The flow of water, I held it there and then my whole body just exploded. That was the first time. I lay there in the bath thinking... hell yes! Now I know what all the fuss is about. Mmmmmm. Yum."

At that moment her cell phone rang.

"Hang on...sorry." She sat up a little, and then turned herself to the side and propped herself on an elbow to dig her cell phone out of her pocket, and I slid back and scooted behind her. She sort of laid on her side as she answered. The motion exposed her ass to me, and as she talked I tossed her dress over her hips as I continued rubbing her legs, until I had her bare ass and thighs turned to me. As she talked, she slid herself back against me and pinned me to the back of the sofa.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers