Sara's Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers

I could literally feel how she had felt, my cock inside her. Pull open your robe. I could feel her breath rise and fall. I could tell how hungry she was.

She held her tummy with one hand and made little rubbing motions.

I sighed, "We had quite a day."

She glanced at me with her chin down. Took one last bite of her sandwich, and then saying to no one in particular, "I think I'll be going to bed."

She rose to leave.

Noooo!!!

I called out to her, "Sara!"

She paused and looked back.

"It's early, I mean, don't go up yet. We have the evening."

"I can just imagine what you have in mind."

"You, said I could see you naked."

Her eyes widening a bit. "I was under duress."

"I thought you were under me."

She laughed.

Sara, what do you want? Sara?? Anything."

She lay her hand at her belly again, spacing out for a bit. Hips shifting lightly. And then she was looking directly at me.

"Right now?" She was staring directly into my eyes. I could see her breathing change. She was contemplating her words. And then she untied the robe and opened the front. Her breasts hanging free, soft and warm. Her pussy peaking under her tremendous belly, her legs looked too small for her. The robe pulled back and she let it fall to the floor.

My heart lept into my throat.

"There, happy now."

"You have no idea."

She picked up her robe and took my hand, and pulled me into the three season porch.

"I do want something from you, something I've wanted for a long time."

I followed, "What?"

"I want you to eat me. Suck me, let my pussy tame you. Can you do that? Lick my cunt. It's what I've wanted in the worst way. Mark won't, he hasn't for a long time. I'm all showered."

I was spellbound.

She laughed. "Surprised you, huh? I haven't had good cunnilingus since, like fucking forever."

She leaned back on the arm of the chair. Her knees opening to a dark patch of pussy, red pussy lips and line gapping down between her legs.

"I think You've opened Pandoras box here."

"I think it's your box I opened."

She slipped her ass toward me so she was laying flatter again. "I'm fucking crazy. Come on." Raising her arms above her head. "Do anything you want to me."

I lay my hands on each side of her hips, and she opened wider. She lay her hand on my head as I leaned down between her legs.

I began to massage her tummy, letting my hands caress her thighs, inside her thighs brushing the hairs of her puss. "Mmmmm," stiffening like a cat. She lay open, completely naked.

I continued to stroke the inside of her thighs up to her center, her open puss still swollen from being fucked the other night. Moving closer I lay my whole palm over her mound, covering it completely; and then so gently pressed her open with my middle finger and ran it from the top of her mound through her pink line, her pink center. The smell of sex rose around me. She was so wet. And I bent down my face and nuzzled further up into her puss, putting my nose right where it had been when I had undressed her - and dressed her for the beach. She could hear me inhale deeply.

"You like my smell?" she purred to me.

"I love your smell."

"Mmmmm." She pushed herself into my face, lay her hand on my head and I rubbed my nose along her length.

"Mmm, Yes. What I want."

And I began to lightly lick the hairs of her puss, the outline of her cunny. Her puss lips puffing out, skin and thin hairs, I pressed my fingers and opened her like a small fruit, pulling her lips wide white with cream and then slid my tongue along her pink center and she arched her back pushed me into her.

I looked up at her, my wet face, cum on my chin and her head was tipped toward me, dreamily eyeing me and smiling, "You look like you're enjoying me."

I lapped at her, nibbled, chewed sucked like this forever. Forever and ever. I never would stop. I lay my hands up around her hips, wrapped my hands under her ass and held her like a platter of milk. She played with my hair, and tugged and pressed directing me silently where she wanted me to go next.

I licked from the bottom of her puss pressing my tongue into her vagina, fucking her with my mouth and then sliding firmly up to her clit with my flat tongue. I tippled around her clit until she could not stand it and would push me lower, feeling her get more and more aroused. Her cheeks glowed red and her mouth was open, I could see the tops of her teeth, her breathing became ragged and she had this steady undulation of her hips into my mouth.

Her clitoris when it was hard would poke out like a little finger and I could put my mouth around it and suck. She would press me down and I could hear her breath catch, "ah, ah." Her clit was hooded and I could lap beneath the edges and around the bottom, and feel her push as hard as she could, I quickened and sucked her there. That hard little tool at the top of her puss, how it loved to be played with.

Between gasps, as I pressed my tongue hard against her, she said softly "Mmmm, so nice. So . . .good. You take your time. Keep . . ."

I tipped my head up and met her eyes.

I let my fingers press up into her and reached inside. She opened her legs wider for me and I curled my fingers up into her and rubbed the rough walls of her vagina until she was undulating around my finger. Quicker now, harder, she was not so sensitive and I pressed my tongue against her, dug my fingers inside. She was bucking against me, squirming, rolling back and forth squeezing her thighs around me.

As I lapped at her I was slipping my jeans off.

"Nice cock."

"It's all yours."

She said nothing more, just reached her hand out and began to stroke my cock, hanging on as I continued to suck on her little cunny. I could feel the trembling in her belly, and with my thumb shoved it deep into her ass. The shock in her eyes as she arched her back. The movement, the suddenness and she was exploding. Needing silence and whispering to no one in particular, "Oh god. Yes. Oh my god. So good." And her cries were tumbling out of her, she went completely rigid and squeezed her legs around my head so tight it hurt.

She was utterly surrendering to me, liquid. I could do anything to her. And she began to fall into me, and shiver, and cry. Her hair was across her mouth and she panted. Turning to her side and back, clinging to me and crying out. Oh, this little girl who was disheveled, naked, my hungry little slut sister getting what she wanted. What she wanted: Me eating her out. Sucking on her cunt. Fingers up her ass.

And she came, creaming white in my face and crying, relaxing again, her one hand fallen on her breast, the other stroking my hair. Then rising, taking her robe, me standing before her, grasping my cock, letting go. Slipping her robe on and leaving into the darkness of the house.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,506 Followers