Sara's Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began rubbing the small of her back and bare ass, knowing how she loved that and felt her stretch and move into my hand as I did. I rubbed from her hips across her waist and back down along the outside of her thighs. Her naked skin everywhere! I turned further toward her, and then slid myself higher so I could nuzzle between her shoulder blades as I continued to rub her bare bottom.

I could hear her husband on the phone, 'Where are you?'

"Oh, what time is it? I'm sorry. Time got away from me."

She was lying, hiding our secret. I loved the feeling.

She continued, "I'm leaving right now."

I missed what he said, and unzipped my pants tugging them down, releasing my cock. She was so wet and horny. I held my bare stomach to her ass, skin to skin. How far would she let me go?

She had not seen what I had done with her back to me. My cock sprang out. So as I pressed myself to her, I let my cock slide along her thighs!

Her eyes went wide and she looked back at me, the feel of my bare cock. But she continued talking and made no sudden movement, she just continued to lie there with her back to me.

Mark was saying something about her needing to be more responsible or some such.

"No. You can when I get back."

I missed what was said.

"You always say that! It won't be that much longer."

And she said, "Stop it!" And "Mark!" And "Don't go there."

She finished with, "Just be patient. I will get there!! Sorry!"

She hung up.

There was no reaction from Sara about the position we were now in. That my cock was rubbing along the inside of her thighs. Amazing. Even after she hung up there was no response to how we were positioned, the two of us spooning on the sofa, my cock dug in between her legs.

All she said was, "Uhhh. Sorry. Need to regroup....Fuck! He seriously pissed off right now. I just need to yell right now, really loud," and she let out a very loud "FUUUUUUUCK!!! That's better." And she literally leaned back against me.

"You Ok?" My hands sliding back over onto her tummy and stretching her dress so my hand found her bare breasts, giving them a squeeze before sliding my hand back down to cover the hairs of her puss from the front. She was letting me rub her anywhere, everywhere. I had no idea how long this would last.

She talked in a quiet voice, "He just needs to.... Ugh. Anyways. So what was I talking about?" Ignoring my hands all over her.

"You just had your first orgasm."

"Mmmmm, yeah." And as she said that, she tipped her ass back against me, causing my cock to bump the hairs of her pussy. I wanted her to keep talking, for this to continue. I could imagine her shifting herself up, pushing me away, and admonishing me for bad behavior.

"Keep going. Another. So, how about, ah, one without, ahhh water, a bathtub." I was desperate. [Don't stop this Sara!] I was undulating my hips causing my cock to slip and slide between her legs, and digging my middle finger into her cunt opening her slit, feeling her cream open. Fucking god, so good. Her cunny burst open, so wet, squishing cum. She was so wet and juicy. My cock was pealing her open from behind at the same time. I pressed right over her vagina and softly rubbed her opening, feeling the head of my cock with my fingers sliding along her slit. With my fingers and then my cock alternately rubbing over her vagina.

"Mmmmmm, I only got a little minute," she was moaning softly as she breathed out, my intrusions having a nice effect on her body, closing her eyes and opening them again. She looked back and met my eyes, this time watching as I touched her, my bare fingers ready to press deep into her. With my eyes on hers I stroked my fingers through her slit. She closed her eyes again, with no other reaction than to begin another story.

"For a long time it was the bath. Mmmmmm. I practiced, learned different ways of manipulating the water against my kitty. I learned that the longer I prolonged it, the better my orgasm." She was sliding her hips back and forward to my touches and strokes. "I liked to dip my finger into my vagina, just a little. The skin around the opening is sooo sensitive."

I pressed harder at that moment, filling her cunt with the end of my finger and slipping higher until it touched her hard clit.

She paused and in a soft whimper, "Oh, Jason. This is...."

I froze.

NO. I did not want to stop.

I could see the wheels turning in her mind, the conflict of what was happening. A sudden moment. She was thinking about stopping. The sun was gone. It was dark, my cock opening her cunt, dripping on her thighs and my hand rubbing her clit.

I did not remove my hand from between her legs, but pulled back off her clit and brushed my hands over her hairy pussy lips, smearing the juices around. "Sorry," I breathed. I would do less if she wanted.

It was enough, and she continued "So slick and silky and just incredible. To rub it just the tiniest bit... mmmmmm. Push my finger in and out." God she was teasing me, testing me, talking about her cunny being rubbed and having fingers pushing inside. So inviting. Describing the motions of my fingers on her.

"When did you first slip a finger in your ass?" I whispered. Keeping the stream of words going.

Her hips were moving as I slipped my hand deeper between her legs and began once again fingering her slit, and drawing a circle around her clit.

Her eyes sparkling at me, I knew how she liked a finger in her ass. "God, I think that was YOU, ahhhh" she cooed, squeezing her legs together on my cock thinking about it. "God, I do like a finger up my ass. Yum. A finger in my cunt and my ass, yum yum." Then she frowned, "Uh, I'm uncomfortable here."

"Sorry," I quickly responded.

She started to slide down lower, and I followed, "Move over. I want to lay flatter," and she slid me across so she could lay her head down. I held myself close to her as we moved.

"This Ok?" I breathed.

"Mmm Hmmm." She nodded. "This feels nice. Relaxed. I'm actually sensitive all over, and I am horny all the time."

"I remember your nipples being sensitive." I was stroking her tummy, and down along the front of her thighs. But reaching up I gave her nipples a good squeeze.

"Ahhh, careful, you have no idea how they are now. Oh god, I ache." I continued to squeeze her tits as the head of my cock slipped along the folds of her cunt, so slippery now, my cock just sliding on her juices.

"I remember your neck being very sensitive."

Squeezing her tits, and kissing her neck, as I slid my cock back and pressing until my cockhead popped right up inside. I knew her body so perfect, the angle and pressure. She let out a deep moan. "Ohhhh." Silky tight, exquisite. Fucking my sister. Her pussy was throbbing, squeezing my dick as I pressed into her. I could literally feel it kissing the end of my cock. The juices running down my shaft. God, this is how we knew each other.

She turned her head. "Mmmm. Stop."

She did not mean it in the same way, it was more like she was over aroused. It was a 'hold still and let me absorb what you are doing to me.' I simply lay perfectly still, let go her tits and held my cock inside without moving.

"I am getting too aroused. Oh, fuck. Oh God!" She was trembling. "I am soooo horny. I am too horny. Oh god Jason."

"Did you cum?"

"Not quite, but god my body. It's wild."

She opened her eyes at me, I could see the whites of her eyes and teeth, and in that moment she pushed hard against me, pushing her puss back impaling my cock deep inside. We made no reference that we were fucking again. Her pussy lips opening around my cock, a soft sigh from her. The head of my cock buried up in her belly. She reached down and held my bare thighs pulling and pushing me, in rhythm to my cock sliding in and out.

"Oh, God, Jason. So bad...." As we fucked, she continued. "I had my first orgasm using just my hands the following summer."

I was tugging her hips fucking my cock into her, and feeling her ass pressing and sliding on me. She had her hands down now between her legs and was rubbing her clit. We were moving together faster, her breathing became ragged, panting. I took my thumb and began to shove it into her ass, working it around her little opening and slowly pressing it inside her.

She tried to continue, "I don't remember how, uh, ohhhhhh, it just started happening. Oh god. I know I was still at home. I learned a quick sideways motion across the top of my clit, like this." I couldn't see her but imagined she was frigging herself. "Uh, If I did it fast enough. Mmmmmm. Oh god. I only did it when everyone was out of the house."

In a ragged gasp, "Ever do it, when I was home?" I was fucking her now steady and rubbing my thumb around in her asshole.

"Oh, yeah. Uhhhh." She was shuddering and rocking her hips, causing me to enter her from every angle and every side, she was moving around and rubbing herself against.

"I would have loved to sneak in your room then. To see you like that. For your first time."

"You would would you? You've gotten to do more with me than any brother I know. Ahhh. There's this one spot in my vagina, if I move just right, it has just the perfect angle.... yum." She was moving herself back. "Oh yeah. You got it. I love the water though, my first time."

"I'll have to remember that."

"I can sit there, uh, uh." I was really thrusting into her. "Like, I'm just soaking in the tub, totally get off."

Sara was so wet and turned on, her body was trembling, quivering, so alive and I could feel her beginning to have the orgasm she was talking about. I wanted to cement this somehow, to have her. I wanted her again somehow.

I began nibbling her neck and whispered in her ear, "Sara. I want to see you. Naked. Watch you, move with no clothes. Oh, to see you."

"Oh god. Jason. Now?"

"No. Later."

"At the house?"

"Anywhere. Doesn't...matter."

She was moving hard on me, frigging herself. I could feel myself ready to cum.

"MMmmm." Her body was vibrating, "I'm going to cum." Her body was thrashing and she cried out.

"I just want that. Can I?"

"Mmmmm. We'll see. Ahhh, God."

"Just once. Say yes."

"Not now. Ah. Ah. Fuck, so good."

"Sara?"

"Yes. Yes. You can see me."

I could feel my cum rising, ready to burst in her.

She began to cry out, "Oh god, yes."

Our bodies exploded, rising too high. Everything white and electric. Oh so good. Our movements began to slow, I was fucking her slow and her body relaxing in my arms. I was holding her tits, her body pressing back against me, holding me in. The energy in us falling, settling into the seat we lay for awhile. Spooning. Not moving and silent.

I heard a small quiet, "My."

I did not respond. Would she be angry? I knew reality was going to descend.

I began to stroke skin, to run my hands down her arms and held myself to her. Stay calm I was thinking. I hugged her and slipping my cock around, still inside, pumping my softening cock in her open cunny. I wanted to stay inside her as long as I could. In a moment I felt her squeeze and push me out. The seat was soaked with our cum.

Sara did not move, she just said, "We weren't supposed to do this. This wasn't supposed to happen."

"You Ok?"

Silence.

"Sara?"

Silence. She lifted herself up, stood and turned on a light. She stood in front of me looking down at herself, at me. Her dress was held up around her middle, naked from from her waist down. Her belly out over her pussy, ragged little pussy lips I had just fucked. I sat with my cock pointing up between my legs, "Are you mad?"

She shook her head. She sighed, "No. I...I got to go though, god he is going to be mad." as she straightened her dress, letting it fall back over her legs.

I pulled my clothes on.

She said again, "Mark is going to be mad. Shit. How long has it been since he called?"

"I don't know. Sorry."

"Quit saying sorry."

-----------------------

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

She was so nervous I agreed to go along. As we drove Sara was getting angrier, but it was with herself or more like the situation. I was an accessory.

She kept bringing up, "Mark is going to be so mad. Shit. Shit." Saying this as she was glancing at the clock. It was working her into a panic. It was pitch black outside now.

I volunteered, "We were in the middle of, ah, something."

She looked daggers at me, "I can't believe you did this."

"It just happened."

"Fuck You!"

My temperature started to rise, "You could have left, YOU could have left when you first got up. You didn't I had no idea. So..fuck, calm down. It'll be fine."

There was a pause, and she softened. "I'm sorry." She started to cry a little. "I'm just...confused."

"Ok, Ok." I was feeling pretty bad, "but give me some..." I did not know what to say "It's hard Sara. Makes me crazy." I made no sense. This was something that felt so right, I wanted to say that. Ask her. She was NOT sorry. I didn't believe it.

"I'm, I'm fucking pregnant, and have such raging hormones, and...horny. And I haven't been getting any. Mark isn't interested. And YOU show up. Fuck." She was crying again.

"Sara. It's ok. Come on. And maybe this, what we did. It'll work out Sis. We get it out of our system. It's over. Come on."

She was still sniffling, "Yeah. You weaned yet bro? And for how long, 24 hours? Tomorrow I'll be as horny as ever. And you pushing all my buttons."

She was frowning, gripping the steering wheel. I fought from laughing. I wanted to say opening all your buttons more like. It just hit me as sounding funny. I was really walking a fine line here and held my tongue.

She always had an amazing sex drive. I could only imagine if SHE thought she was horny.

"Sara. I know I keep saying, I'm sorry, I really am. I should have been the better person. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't perfect, so, and.... I intended to only talk with you. Maybe hold you. It's been so long."

She looked at me and finally a smile, "It felt good. I wanted the kiss, I wanted your hands on me, to be held, I like being in your arms, you in me. I like your touch."

"I know. It makes it hard."

"No pun intended. Right?"

"I do love you." I said, I meant it.

"I love you, too."

And we were silent the rest of the way. When she turned the car off Sara repeated our story. It was like we had been in a car accident or something, going to see the cops.

--------------

Before we so much as stopped the car, the door swung open.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

Sara immediately, "It got later than I realized. We stopped for..."

And I immediately jumped in, "Mark, she wasn't feeling well I told her to lay down, she wasn't ready when she got up. It's my fault. I knew what time she needed to leave."

Sara looked at me with what was at first an angry glare, because she had told me to stay out of it. But as I spoke her demeanor changed to look like, 'Wow! That was brilliant.' as she heard what I said.

Mark was looking at Sara and me, taking in her tear streaked face. I realized after I said it how good that sounded. My being there took the edge off.

Mark was speechless.

Sara added, "How many nights am I late? This was one time."

He looked at me and swung his head back, like he'd smelled something awful. He got in.

He no more than closed the door, when he swung around to me now in the back seat. "And YOU! I want you out of here. Got that. I don't like all this bullshit. I'm tired of it, and you're...."

Sara jumped in, "Don't you talk to him like that. It's my house too. WE can talk about it, but he's not leaving tonight or tomorrow, got that."

His nostrils flaring he looked at his wife. "Sorry babe. Yeah. But this invitation is NOT open ended."

"I understand," she said softly.

We got home, and he was up the stairs and gone.

--------------------

The juxtaposition was incredible.

Sara crying in the car, Mark screaming at us, and suddenly we were standing alone in the living room.

It was almost more than I could take.

We looked at each other, and it was a very weird moment.

The only comparable situation is when you get really drunk and accidentally fuck someone only to wake up with them the next day. Only this was not quite right.

And I STILL hadn't seen her naked. Oh, what pops into my head. Standing there in that little yellow dress, her breasts, looking so inviting. I could literally drink in her body, could feel every crevice. We had been fucking not half hour ago. I could smell her on my hands. I made her cum. How long had it been since she had last had sex? How long since she had cum like that?

I wanted to ask, but didn't.

She was smoothing her clothing out the way girls do, and looking down at herself as if she were indecent. Probably sensing my thoughts, and not wanting to give me anything to see.

Her nose was red, and her hair was clinging to her cheeks. She looked so sexy, and the smell of sex unmistakable, to me anyway. Thank god Mark was mad, I had not even thought of that. Unbelievably, she looked so good my cock was stirring again. We could so easily fuck like bunnies, the two of us. Mark wasn't here. Stop!! My thoughts screaming.

All of this transpired in about six seconds.

"Ok. I think that went about as well as could be expected." She breathed out a sigh.

"I thought he was going to hit me?"

"He was." She waited for the effect of her words on me. "I think I'm going to take a shower, get cleaned up. I'm a bit of a sticky mess."

I felt myself get instantly aroused, wanted to say something with major double entendre but held by tongue. Then it hit me, my Sara in the shower? Oh yeah just great. Be naked in the house with just me. And did she have to use the word Sticky? I had immediate visions of my cum leaking from her and crusting on her thighs. Fuuuuck.

"Uh, yeah. Ok" I looked her up and down as I spoke. So obviously drinking her in. What was she thinking? "Sure."

I could say, 'can I join you?' I could say, 'you had agreed to let me see you naked. This would be a good time.' I could say, 'Can I undress you?'

I was rock hard now.

If she noticed, she did not indicate anything.

"See you in a bit." A sway of her hips as she turned.

I called out to her, "Considering we actually have NOT eaten. I'll see if there is anything I can make us."

"Yeah, thanks."

She was up the stairs and gone.

I felt like I so needed to masturbate, I felt such an emerging heat. And then I was wondering. If this is how I feel, what about her?

What would SHE be doing up in that shower?

--------------------

The shower was long, and my anticipation drove me crazy. I was hard and my cock was tenting. This would be too obvious. I turned on the TV, with sound low to distract myself, and after a bit my cock settled down.

God, fuck. I was trembling.

I couldn't think about it. It had to be natural.

But after a bit, I began scanning the room creating scenarios for myself. Where would she sit. I looked at the sofa. We had just had sex but I was rock hard.

I could jack off, but now not enough time. And, lets be honest, part of me did not want to waste it. It was a lost cause and finally in an exhausted heap I simply sat and waited while watching the weather channel.

I heard the water stop, and moved the plates around a bit.

Silence. I heard nothing, until some padding down the steps.

She appeared. Her hair was wet. She was in a soft white robe. Anything underneath? Honestly, it was my first thought.

When she stepped into the living room she paused and got a big smile on her face and said "sandwiches, thanks." "I said I would."

She sat down beside me, "Mark is sleeping" she said and we ate mostly in silence. I kept eying her and she kept noticing, giving me sideways glances.

Her robe fell off one leg, exposing her soft thighs. I about swooned. I was still so horny my cock was throbbing.