Sara's Sexual Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers

"You sure I can fuck it hard." He hissed again Sara nodded.

"Do it," she hissed. "And don't stop even if I scream at you to stop." She looked back at him and saw the look in his eyes. His expression was full of passion and want. He wanted to fuck her ass hard but also wanted her to let him. "Do it, fuck my ass!" She snarled at him urging him to start. He rammed into her hard making her gasp. "Harder," she hissed so her rammed in harder and harder. Sara groaned and gasped feeling him piercing her ass with his dick. The pain was sharp and intense but added to it was a feeling of pleasure that seemed to dim the pain. His fingers gripped the back of her neck as he began to ram in and out of her. She squealed and gasped loudly as his thrusts increased in power until he was slamming into her with all his strength.

"Yes, yes," he gasped at her. "Squeal for me bitch. Let me know you want it." As he spoke he reached up to grab her hair pulling her back towards him. Sara gasped as he yanked her hair back then squealed as his dick slammed into her deeply. She glanced back at him and saw the wild look in his eyes. She knew from that look that even if she begged him to stop now he would not. The knowledge sent a shiver of excitement down her spine. She was at his mercy if he wanted he could fuck her ass and cunt hard all night and she would not be able to stop him. He rammed in and out seemingly even harder pushing her up onto her toes with each thrust. Sara gasped, squealed and screamed at the sharpness of the thrusts inside her. Her one hand was gripping the radiator grill of the car the other hand rested on the bonnet holding her up. His fingers in her hair arched her back towards him and she could feel his dick thrusting deep into her body.

"Oh god," she cried out as he ramming in and out of her. "It hurts oh fuck don't stop!" She squealed at him. "I want your hard dick in me." His hands released her hair and ran down her body cupping her breasts and pulling her back against him. She braced her hands against the car as he rammed up into her again and again. Sara felt her body being pushed to it's limit and beyond but now did not care.

"Take it bitch," he hissed in her ear. "Take my cock in your tight virgin ass." As he spoke he rammed in and out lifting her up onto her toes again.

"Please oh god cum." She gasped her body pushed beyond its limits by his thrusts into her. "Oh fuck it's too much I can't take any more." She squealed at him breathless from his rampant thrusts into her.

"Not yet," he whispered back. "I haven't finished yet." And he pushed her back over the bonnet then began to ram in and out fiercely. Sara screamed hoarsely at the sensation of him ramming in to her. His fingers were in her hair and around the back of her neck pulling her back onto him. Her body was out of control and swept along by his physical need to take her ass. Each thrust sent a sharp mix of pain and pleasure through her. Then suddenly just as if a switch had been flicked on it changed. The pain was still there but so was intense pleasure. Sara cried out at the sudden change and squealed loudly. David seemed to sense the change and released her neck moving to grip her waist and thrusting in and out hard.

"OH Jes...us!" Sara gasped each syllable in time with each thrust into her. "Fuck my ass hard." She squealed wildly. "You feel so hard in me, fuck my ass yes don't stop till you come." The words came out shrill as she screamed them back at David. He was beyond speech gritting his teeth as he rammed in and out hard. Sara felt his body shaking through his hands. He was very close to coming she could feel it. "Do it David, fill my ass with hot come." She gasped to him. "Fuck me, come in me." She squealed again as he rammed into her. Then he was coming, Sara felt his hot sperm pump into her and gave a long gasp at the feeling. His sperm filled her ass hot and powerful inside her. She could hear David grunting behind her as he came inside her.

He stayed in her for about a minute after he came both of them leaning on the car gasping for breath. Then he pulled out slowly allowing Sara to stand and turn round. She was breathing hard and could feel the wind cooling the sweat on her body. He was also breathing hard and his body glistened in the car headlamps with sweat. The both looked at each other then started to laugh, a slightly wild laugh as they both realised how out of control they had been. Sara lent forwards and kissed him hard her fingers wrapping around his still hard dick. He gasped softly.

"Still want more?" He asked as she ran her hand up and down his dick. Sara nodded then sank to her knees and took his dick in her mouth sucking hard on it. David gasped as she slid her lips down his dick. She took it as far in her throat as she could then began to move up and down him. Her hand held his dick steady as she ran her lips up and down the length of his dick sucking hard on him. As she sucked on him she slipped her free hand between her legs and began to rub at her clitoris. As she sucked on him and fingered herself she realised two things. It was not going to take much to make David come again, and she was very close to an orgasm herself.

"Shit you suck like a seasoned whore," David gasped hard. "You're gonna make me come." He added quickly, Sara knew she was she could feel his body tense in readiness. "I want to come on your face and breasts." He said seeking her permission. Sara looked up at him and saw the look in his eyes. Lust and need in equal mix. With a smile she pulled away and began to rapidly rub her hand up and down him to finish him off. He came with a sharp grunt and Sara felt his sperm splash on her face. She gasped and automatically closed her eyes as his sperm splashed over them. David groaned softly as more sperm pumped onto her face. She released his dick and the last drops of sperm fell on her chest and over her breasts.

Sara leant back and began to finger her clitoris more firmly now. She had never fingered herself before, but now found what she had been missing. She quickly figured out what felt good and what did not and knew that in her aroused state she could easily make herself orgasm. But she also saw the look on David's face and knew he was enjoying watching her. His eyes were wide as he looked down on her and she could almost read his thoughts. She knew he was amazed and aroused by watching this young slut who had just let him fuck her ass and was now covered in his come and letting him watch as she fingered herself. Sara reached up to cup her one breast rubbing the nipple between her fingers gasping deeply. Her body wanted to be released but she held off just doing enough to leave herself on the edge of her orgasm. She wanted him to get a good view of her. Every second it became harder to hold off and she gasped and moaned at the need for that release. He watched her seemingly trying to burn the image into his memory for ever.

Finally she could hold off no longer, her body had to be let loose. With a soft squeal of pleasure she erupted into her orgasm. Her legs buckled and she collapsed back to rest against the car moaning and gasping at her orgasm. Once it had ran its course she sat breathless and exhausted. David softly lent down and helped her up kissing her hard.

"You are fucking amazing," He told her. "That was great you fuck like you were born to it." Sara laughed and kissed him hard back.

"Thanks, " she said back. "I've had a good teacher. But can we wait a few minutes before we do anything else so I can get my breath back." Now he laughed in surprise.

"Jesus you want more?" Sara nodded. "Well you'll have to give me a day to recover you've fucked and sucked me dry."

"OK I'll let you off for tonight but we'll see about tomorrow." Sara said and headed back to her seat to redress before they drove home.

walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers
12