Sara's Wonderful Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stephen, I won't be home this weekend,' she continued, 'I may be back later, I don't know yet.' She mumbled down the phone.

'Well,' Dimitri thought as he listened in, 'at least she is in, isn't she?

'Sara, you can't say that, you can't mean it, you are my wife.'

'Yes I am Stephen, and I'm sorry, but I belong to another now, this is your entire fault, I told you there would be a big price to pay.' She told him.

This pleased Dimitri immensely.

'Have you fallen in love with him Sara, after just three days? I find that hard to believe.' He asked.

'Yes I think I have, no one has ever made me feel the way he does Stephen, not even you I'm afraid.'

'Jesus Sara, this is ridiculous.'

'Oh and by the way,' she kept going, 'he says you can go back to work next Monday and it will all be okay, you are off the hook, but he is keeping the evidence just in case.' She told him.

'I won't be going back Sara, I'm resigning and leaving, and you are coming with me okay?' it was shouted down the phone.

'I'm sorry Stephen I won't be, I'm staying with Dimitri, and there is no going back now.' Sara put the phone down and lay back on the bed.

Later Dimitri came in and asked her how things had gone. She told him tremulously that she had told her husband that their life as they had known it was over now, finished.

'I am glad that you have Sara, I don't like complications.' He told her. 'I have sent for your things Sara,' he said, 'and I had some bought in for you, so there are plenty to choose from.' What he didn't tell her was, that while her things were being collected, her husband was been given a DVD edited version of them together, including her in action with Marlene. And he had been told that Sara would not be returning, ever, so get used to it.

Dimitri thrived on power, strength of character, dominance, he had learned it in Greece as a young boy and man, he had a natural aptitude for control and had learned to adapt as he grew up, he was also a mathematical wizard, and had become extremely rich because of it.

'I have opened an account in your name Sara and begun it with a deposit of 20.000GBP, in the coming months,' he told her, 'I will ask you to do certain things for me, great services, and each time you do them for me, there will be another 20.000GBP placed in it, you can increase it at any time by asking me if there are other services you can perform for me.

'What are they Dimitri?' she asked, her interest piqued.

'The first one will be next weekend, it will be very special to me, and you will be rewarded with 30.000 if you complete it instead of the already stated 20.000,' he told her.

'Okay,' she said, 'you will let me know later?'

'Yes I will, now bend over that table,' he told her, 'I need to fuck and make love to you badly.'

Sara dropped her robe on the floor immediately, she was wet in moments, the excitement, the thrill of being under this sort of control enthralled her, she loved it, it turned her on immensely, it was the ultimate as far as she was concerned. He got behind her and rammed his prick in so hard it took her breath away, and it hurt. 'This one is for me,' he told her, and he really started to hammer it in and out, the oh so exquisitely beautiful Sara bounced on the table, she clenched her teeth and accepted it, this she knew somehow would happen again in the future, 'there are going to be times when he has to do this,' she thought, her chin hit the table as she slid back and forth. Orgasms abounded, 'he is a phenomenon!' She told herself happily.

Stephen rang her that night whilst she and Dimitri were sat on his sofa, demanding that she returned home, she told him it wasn't possible, that, 'she would be not able to do anything for the next week, and to stop ringing her, there was too much to think about,' she said. Sara turned her phone off, and never heard her husband start to tell her of the DVD.

Dimitri scorned him for being such a fucking wimp; Sara didn't really like that but said nothing. She was lovingly cuddled into him, she had never experienced such a powerful man and it turned her insides out. He drew her somehow, it was like an old car being lifted inexorably by an electronic magnet, she had no repulsing mechanism, he turned it on, she was pulled in. That night she slept with his prick in her mouth, he told her to do it, she did!

The next day Sara was given a guided tour of his home, she had only seen the bedroom, bathroom, hall, kitchen and sitting room. Now she was seeing it for what it was, it was a huge mansion type of home, magnificent, beautiful and huge, there were at least 8 bedrooms, she lost count. Several reception rooms.

Then he opened a door and took her down to the cellar, it was a sex dungeon, 'this is where I like to have private fun Sara,' he showed her all sorts of sexual items, some of which she had no idea of what they were for, there was also a frame thing for holding people in, this intrigued her, it was square about 10ft all sides, there were various straps and chains attached to it, she could see there was a motor attached as well, this she worked out as being able to spin the metal frame with someone in it, it made her shiver, but a tingle emitted from her pussy too.

'I don't think I quite like it down here Dimitri?' she told him softly, but unable to take her eyes off the frame. He saw the look in her eyes and her reaction; he was okay with everything else.

'You will never be made to come down here Sara, what happens in here is, and always will be consensual, that is a golden promise, okay?' He said. She was happy with this statement, but the frame had lodged itself in her mind, 'that could be serious fun?' She thought, and giggled to herself.

He next took her to a locked door upstairs, he used a key and also there was key pad on the door jamb, he pressed several buttons and it opened, it was an office, equipped with all sorts of computers, phones, and other electrical devices, there were also many drawers, and cupboards. 'This is my private domain Sara, and no one but no one is allowed in, even if I have the door open no one enters ever.' He said it with an authority she understood. He took her though his gardens and made love to her on a bench swing seat that rocked back and forth as he drove her to more orgasms.

The next day he went to work, he had told her to live her life as normal but not to contact her husband; he would deal with him he told her. I know you are a member of two women's association things, do what you wish, I will be home by 9pm at the latest, I expect you to be dressed appropriately for me. He kissed her and left.

Sara was knocked out by his home, her home? She wondered around it, she was going anywhere today, she was going to explore, she tried the door to his office, a light flashed above it, it made her jump, he would know! It went out after a while and she breathed a sigh of relief. She trailed around the house every where, it was amazing, stunning and she loved it, but nagging in her mind was the cellar and that frame, she found herself going down the steps. She stopped and looked at it, she checked everything, it was as she had thought, she stepped on it and stretched out her arms and legs, she imagined being in it and her pussy jangled at the thought of him using her to whatever ends, it thrilled her.

That night she met him at the door in the slinkiest negligee's she wore, high backless heels, stockings, open crotch panties, no bra, hair piled on her beautiful head, and perfectly made up, he charged her and fucked her hard on the floor of the hallway. Sara lost her breath such was his intensity, he didn't seem to see her, he literally just banged away at her, it was fabulous, she wrapped herself around him and held on while he blew a huge wad of cum into her, her back was bruised and scratched, but she didn't care, she loved being there for him, and she knew he did too, 'you can't pretend this sort of enthusiasm?' She said to herself, as she bounced on the floor, slowly being driven across it.

That night at dinner he told her her husband had resigned, and he had left, he had been given a generous severance pay out. He didn't tell her that he had threatened to report Dimitri for insider trading; he was now in hospital regretting his out burst, and had promised to keep his big mouth shut for good! A divorce would be sought he said, they would marry and she would carry his children. It was all said in a matter of fact way, it amused Sara, but she knew he meant it, and suddenly she wanted it too, greatly. They made manic love all week all over the house, in the gardens, the garage, on top of his cars, and in them, she was battered and wonderfully bruised and beaten. Sara was alive totally, she blessed the day he had forced her to him and took her from her previous life.

On the Friday morning before he left for work he told her he would be away for the weekend on business, she asked if she could go with him.

'No,' he said, 'I have a task for you; a car will pick you up from here at 2pm this afternoon. You will dress in that micro mini skirt, the tiny top, and heels, nothing else.'

'What, why, what for?' she asked nervously.

'Because I have just told you to, you will be taken to an apartment, given a key and you will enter and wait, someone will be there at 5pm, you are to impart no knowledge of who you are, except your first name, nothing more, or where you are from, and especially me. You will be there until midday Sunday when the car will collect you, this person is ultra important to me Sara, I want you to be nice, real nice to them Sara, understand me?'

'But Dimitri, I thought it was just me and you, is this sort of thing a part of us too?'

'Sara do what I say, please?' he asked, his eye brows lifting in question. She looked at him in shock, he was sending her to have sex with a stranger, what was going on?

'Yes Dimitri, I will do what you want, I don't know why but I will.' But she did know why, it was because he had told her, asked her, there was nothing she would ever refuse him now, she was all the way in, totally!

She dressed as he had said, and made herself look as good as she ever had, put a few things in a bag, she saw a 12 pack of condoms in there, she hadn't bought them, so Dimitri must have. She put in a change of underwear, make up, and odds and ends, and waited for the car, her mind was in excited turmoil.

She arrived at the appointed hour, it had been a 2 hour drive, the driver never spoke once.

She entered, looked around, it was an untidy place, expensively furnished but untidy. At 5.05 she heard a key turning, she got up from the sofa and stood in a provocative pose, she had no inkling of who and what was to happen, she had to be nice, so that meant, real nice in her mind, sex!

Unknowingly her back was to the large window and she was sunlit from behind, her pose was magnificent.

The young man that entered stopped in his tracks. 'Who are you? He asked, 'how did you get in?'

'I was given a key and told to be here to meet you,' she said as she slowly closed the gap between them. In her heels she was 2 or 3 inches taller than he, but he was heavier.

'Who told you to meet me?

'A friend, I can't tell you who, I am not allowed.'

'And what are you here for?' he asked quietly, he was nervous.

Sara stepped closer to him; she was about 2 feet away.

'You,' she said, 'I'm here for you.' She told him with a gleam in her eyes, and seductive smile on her lips. She was liking her role, she was beginning to toy with him, he only looked about 18 years old, she was dead right!

'Me? You are here for me, for what purpose?' His voice was shaky.

'For this,' she said, stepped closer and kissed him softly, he didn't respond he was rooted to the spot. Sensing his uneasiness, Sara closed right in put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. His head was upturned to hers, she had the ascendancy. Looking past his shoulder she guided him backwards to the bedroom.

She got him to the bed and as she pushed him down she climbed on top of him. She said in the most beguiling way, 'do you like what you see honey?'

'Yes, yes I do,' he gurgled, unable to resist the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Sara pulled her top down and revealed her magnificent breasts, taking his hands she placed them on her and made him go around in circles, her nipples had never been harder or bigger, and they were definitely in ultra sensitive mode, she gasped and closed her eyes when he gripped them in his fingers, she leaned forward and kissed him gently.

'Do you want me, hmmm, do you?' She whispered into his mouth, already knowing the answer, there was no way he could resist her, she was in total command of the situation and she liked it.

'Yes,' he gurgled again.

'Good,' Sara said, get up and take your clothes off for me baby,' she told him.

He did in record time, Sara smiled at his eagerness, but she was also excited at the occasion between them, she didn't even know his name. She pushed him back onto the bed, dropped her skirt, and climbed back on, she studied his prick, it wasn't as big as Dimitiri's but it was a decent size, then she noticed his skin, it was almost the same as Dimitiri's, Sara knew who he was, his son, or relative! 'Now I know why I am here, he is virgin?' she guessed. 'Well I'll do as he has requested of me then.'

Sara lay next to him, put her arm around his shoulders and kissed him as passionately as she could, he melted under it, he felt for her nipples, they were still rock hard and begging her for action. She took his fully erect cock in her soft all knowing hand and started jacking him off in the most tantalising way she could, he was moving and moaning under her, she lifted her head, looked at him quizzically.

'Do you want to cum for me baby, hmmm?' He could only nod his head as he scrambled at her nipples, her eyes closed again as the feeling ripped through her, she squeezed herself to him in arousal, but forced herself to relax, this was for him, she told herself. Suddenly he jerked his hips, his head and legs left the bed, Sara opened her right eye and looked down, she pointed his prick to one side and saw a long jet of cum shoot by in her field of vision, 'if it had been coloured I would have said that that was a rainbow.' She said in her beautiful head. She slowed and softened her pace, she new how sensitive a boys prick could be, cum dribbled from the end of it and mixed into her fingers, it lubricated her movements, he dropped under her and relaxed.

Sara was seriously aroused now, her stranger lover had got her going simply by behaving in the way he had. She kissed him again, both sharing each others breath, it was as sexy as hell. She knew he would have to wait a while to recover but she remembered her first lover, he had been ready again in moments, Sara hoped this would be the same, she needed a cock in her and quick! She still twiddled his young prick, and reflected on what was happening, what she was doing, she knew now that this wouldn't be the last time this sort of thing occurred, and she would do it again too for him, and for her she sniggered.

His prick jumped in her hand, 'here we go,' she thought happily, she had him upright in seconds and raring to go. She took a condom from the bag and put it on him, then she lifted a long leg over and down she went, he slid into her slick pussy and she was all the way down and he was all the way in. Sara fucked him unceremoniously, kissing him as she went, he returned to the attack on her nipples, this got her full attention, her eyes closed as the sensation of his cock and fingers took its toll of her senses. Soon it was her moaning and rocking on him, searching for the orgasm that she knew would blow her apart; she tried to control herself, but gave up the moment that that familiar tingle let her know it was there. Her orgasm built itself up into an unstoppable surge, it rolled and crashed through her live huge waves on the sea shore, it battered her into submission, she never heard herself cry out as it finished her off.

She opened her eyes to see him looking at her intently, she was in his young arms, and she felt sated and contented.

'Hi,' she whispered as she pecked his lips.

'Hi yourself,' he answered, 'are you going to tell me who you are now please?'

She looked at him for a long moment, he deserved to know, but she couldn't tell him. 'I'm sorry I can't do that, but I am here for the weekend, and I am yours that's all I can say.'

'Can I know your name then?' he asked.

'It's Sara, what's yours?'

'Don't you know? He asked incredulously. 'It's Walid, Walid Astronkis.' He told her. This was the confirmation of what she thought she knew already.

'Well Walid, I am very happy and pleased to meet you.' She said, and followed it with another kiss.

'Not half as much as I am,' he told her with enthusiasm.

'How old are you Walid?' his answer again confirmed, he was 18 yesterday.

'Am I your first woman Walid?' His downward look told her it was so, he was a little embarrassed. She pulled him to her, and said softly, 'its okay we all have a first time baby, but I hope you feel yours was at least a little special?' He smiled at her gratefully, and said.

'You had better believe it Sara, you are so beautiful, so gorgeous and sexy, I can't believe you are here with me, its fantastic.'

'Like I said baby, I'm here all weekend for you if you want me to be?' she teased him knowing what his answer was going to be.

'Of course I do Sara, but I'm not too sure about er, ah, er well you know.' He said very quietly.

'Its okay darling, leave everything to me, before I leave you, you will be a man among men, and all knowing, I promise.' She told him lovingly. He beamed at her words, she had never had a man, or in this case a boy so young, all her lovers had all been older than her, but she liked it, and she liked him, again she thanked Dimitri for taking her away from her other life.

They made love twice more that night, he was learning to be more assertive and he had actually made love to and fucked Sara long and hard before they went to sleep, he was no where near his fathers levels, but he was good, very good, and Sara had many orgasms under him.

The next morning she made him go in the shower, 'you stink,' she laughed at him, 'and so do you,' she told herself, and giggled. Then she followed him in, they were in there for 2 hours, he had his first blow job, Sara completely over whelmed him, he had no answer to her, she just took him, and he had no idea either that he had been deep throated, but he knew when he blew his lot, he emptied himself totally into Sara's unremitting mouth, he loved it, he loved her.

She made him get to his knees when he had got over it, 'my turn now,' she told him and guided his face to her glass smooth pussy, her lips tasted like honey to him, he began to kiss it, then lick it, soon he was tonguing her, and holding her tight to the wall while he gained more and more confidence, he was attacking her in a forceful but controlled way, she was having an orgasm every few seconds, and soon she was crying out to him and sinking to her knees in the water as she collapsed from it all.

They dried of after much more loving and antagonising the other with touches, caresses, and kisseing, they returned to bed, where they rested and loved, she was very comfortable with him, 'he really is such a wonderful boy, he is a credit to his father, but what will he think when he finds out I am, or soon will be his step mother?' She put the thought to the back of her mind when she felt him tickling her bum hole. 'Uh huh, like father like son?' she silently laughed.

'How old are you Sara?' he asked.

'28, is that okay with you?'

'Sure,' he replied, still at her back hole, she liked what he was doing.