Sara's Wonderful Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you want me there Walid,' she asked him, looking him in the eye.

'Yes, but do we have to use a thingy, a condom, he asked, not looking at her, she smiled at his unsurity.

'No we don't, not at all, go and get some lotion or something greasy and slippy,' she told him. He came back with some hair lotion, some suntan oil and olive oil. She laughed and took the hair lotion.

'Use this Walid, work it all over your cock and put some into my bum,' he was all fingers and thumbs so Sara took over and soon he was gasping for breath in the excitement of her.

Sara got to her knees and lay her head in her arms, and said, 'now Walid do me gently, don't rush and be careful remember where you are and where you are going'

His first thrust sent him all the way in, his father had opened her up, it was no problem taking him, she pushed back at him and in seconds they were both lost in the moment, they both began humping at the other, an orgasm hit her, she reached under her and collected his balls with practised fingers, and started to drive him on, he bellowed and rammed her flat on her face with his last violent thrust into her ass. Sara could feel his cum fill her, 'oh how I love that,' she whispered, as it creamed its way into her, a final orgasm sent her over the edge, she put her arms behind her and held him to her until he had finished jerking in her.

'This boy is a definite chip off the old block,' she thought, he has his fathers attributes; he knows what he wants already, even if he doesn't recognise it yet.' They headed back into the bathroom and this time they shared a bath. His confidence was growing by the minute and she loved the way he was playing with her, seeking out all her best bits, the bits she liked the most, he had her moaning and groaning and begging him to leave her be to get her breath back.

That night he was at her all the time, hardly leaving her for a moment, he was constantly in her somewhere, he 69nd her, she 69nd him, he worshipped her beautiful pussy, and Sara gloried in the fact that this young boy was so enamoured with her that his prick hardly had the time to go down. The last time was the most precious, she had told him that, 'she wouldn't probably be able to see him again in this situation,' and asked him to remember her as she was this weekend. 'I don't know when I will see you but I will sometime in the future,' she promised him. The lovemaking was at its highest, he took forever with her, prolonging the final moment, the final act of them copulating, it was her best ever as far as Sara was concerned in the fact that he was just a boy, he was a man now.

She left him, both were sad, he more so, he wanted her to stay with him, 'that will never be Walid, one day I hope you may understand?' He didn't, but let her go before he cried over her departure. He still had no idea of who she was, or who had sent her to him, she was obviously a late birthday present, who from, his father maybe? He would ask, but he knew asking him such a thing wouldn't earn him any brownie points.

Sara returned to her new home a little downhearted, Dimitri wasn't there, he called and said he would be back around 9 that night, 'be ready for me Sara, I have missed you,' he told her. That gave her around 6 hours to get over what had happened with Walid, she went to bed and slept, when she awoke it was 8pm, she quickly showered and dressed and was ready for him and she was looking forward to seeing him again, the blues from the afternoon had evaporated.

He made her realise what a difference there was between himself and Walid, Walid was eager and unsure, lacking a little in knowledge and surety. But not Dimitri, he plowed into Sara like it was there first time, he took her everywhere that night, and in the morning Sara knew she was pregnant, her period had been due yesterday, there were no signs of it, she just knew, it was as if someone had written to her in her head.

She told Dimitri what she knew, he was for the first time since she met him, struck dumb. He had nothing to say, but then it dawned on him, he was going to be a father, again! His happiness made Sara know how much he did love her. In less then 2 weeks, she had gone from a then loving housewife, to a blackmailed submissive, to a willing lover, soon to be mother, and also soon to be wife.

Her life was complete, eventually she was introduced to his son, though no introductions were necessary, Sara blushed highly when they shook hands. Dimitri stood by and glowed, Walid had accepted his fathers gift, and now Sara was to be his step mum. And Dimitri still sent her on a couple of missions, one being a Chinese financial minister, who would open closed doors for his company and make huge profits, Sara did it all willingly but said after 4 months, no more until our baby is at least 3 years old she told him.

He readily agreed, and Sara was happy, she also received a private message from Walid.