Sarawak Adventure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch, Alex... Watch it!" She mouthed the words as she guided him to her wet hole, waiting to bathe his cock in hot, moist, darkness.

"Ohh, Alex, it is so lovely! So big! It's wonderful!" She nodded down at Mark, licking her lips lasciviously.

Mark turned off the sound and watched with pleasure as Mei Ling guided his cock with her tightly trained pussy muscles. He closed his eyes in pleasure as he felt her move the head of his dick inside her vagina, so the head was treated to the pleasure of feeling the soft folds, smooth and moist and warm.

Mei Ling's back was straight as her hips manipulated him and took pleasure from his hard body. Mark watched her breasts bounce and jiggle as she fucked up and down his slick cock. He watched as the moisture of her pussy drenched his balls and the hair at the base of his cock.

Mei Ling leaned forward and pinched his nipples. Mark reached up to catch her bouncing breasts. Teasing each other's nipples, they speeded up their fucking. It was exquisite pleasure. Slow-fucking and feeling each other up.

"Ohhh... " he moaned, "... oh.. lovely wife! I can't get eeee-nough of you!" Mark arched his back, thrusting hard up into her.

She opened her eyes wide as she felt his first spurt. Smiling down at him she hurried her movements into tight little thrusts of her pelvis. He tensed and slammed up into her. Her vibrating athletic movements brought him to spurt after spurt and then finally, her own shuddering orgasm. She slumped onto his chest, spent and relaxed, then straightened out her legs and pressed them tight together, trapping his cock inside her pussy and squirmed her sweaty body against his.

"Do you have more spy movies?" she whispered. Her tongue was warm and moist in his ear as he shook his head negatively.

"No."

"Do you like your wife coming home and telling dirty stories?"

"Yes."

"Do you think your wife is just about the best lover you have ever had?"

He started laughing and then they were both laughing as their stomachs jiggled wildly against each other.

"Yes!" he said.

They lay together, arms and legs tangled, sweaty bodies molded into a single sculpture. The sound of panting, excited breathing slowly ebbed into the night.

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"Is this.. what you want? Is this the way you want me?"

There was a long pause.

"Yes." Quietly. "It makes you... even more exciting.. even more beautiful..?

There was another silence in the darkness.

"Mark, I need to take Ryan to Kuala Lampur... for a day... or two."

"I think that's... I think that's a good idea."

To be continued...

12