Sasquatch Invasion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Effortlessly wrapping one massive arm around her waist, the leader picked up little Tina and carried her to the others, dropping her to the floor beside her good friend. "That was so fucking hot to watch." Cassie looked over and complimented her partner with a smile. "So... so much cum... there was so much." Tina trailed off, still in shock at what she swallowed.

"And now you're right here, just where I said you'd be. You ended up right beside us. Welcome to the line up." Cassie gloated to her absent minded friend before another orgasm overtook her. Within seconds, Tina's pants were torn down, her cheeks were spread wide, and a hard foot long cock with plenty of slime at the tip pushed its way into her ass. I guess someone had to pay for the break out attempt.

Tina groaned at first, but got into it soon. All the girls were laid out before us, and fucked relentlessly for hours. Soon we'd be sucking the spunk from their pussies and asses, if only to stay alive since they didn't feed us much else. I guess we're just lucky there's so much nourishment in it.

I never did find out what happened to the military, though some of us still hold out hope that they'll come and free us some day. Though I think the Sasquatch might have been smart enough to take them out first, somehow. They always tend to be smarter than you think.

The End

12