Sasquatch Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Courtney whimper weakly as it pulled back, thick fluid dripping from its shaft, then used its new grip on her thighs to ram back in, slightly deeper than before. Courtney let out another loud wail, of many I knew were still to come. She had given up on me, maybe even forgotten about me completely. I had failed her, and left her to this... this thing. It was going to fuck her, right here in front of me, and I had to look her in the eye the entire time.

Her entire body was jolted every time the Sasquatch thrust, and Courtney helplessly grunted and groaned when it buried another inch of cock within her. A place I now knew I would never be. I could see her poor pussy stretch a little wider each time the beast's hairy brown hips plunged forward, and more of its almost endless cock worked its way inside her. Clear fluid now covered over half the monstrous shaft, and was smeared all around Courtney's ruined pussy and along her inner thighs.

Watching inch after inch of fat brown cock push inside her, I cringed as I saw a bulge growing along Courtney's belly, through her tight t-shirt. Her only remaining piece of clothing, now drenched in fluids, the shirt clung to her skin from collar to waist, even showing this disturbing lump moving up and down. It sickened me to realize this Sasquatch's cock was so big, it was pushing Courtney's flat tummy out around it, swelling her with its width on every thrust. Forcing her to expand like that, I could not imagine the pain she must be going through.

I became disgusted when I realized I could not always tell Courtney's grunts from the Sasquatch's low guttural growls. Finally, however, Courtney became more lively when a full three quarters of Sasquatch cock had spread her open inside. The beast was almost up to full speed now, and it's massively swollen balls were once again swinging wildly between its legs. It squeezed Courtney's poor thighs tightly in its hands and rammed her harder and harder on every thrust.

"No... ALEX... it's FUCKING me... the SASQUATCH... is FUCKING me!" Courtney groaned out, her voice rising to a scream each time the Sasquatch rammed its two foot cock up inside her. As I looked down, I knew those giant balls would soon be slapping against her. "Why DIDN'T you... SAVE me... you WEAK... little WIMP... I... FUCK! F-f-FUCK!" I had no idea what seemed to be happening to Courtney, but in my current condition, all I could do was lay there and whimper.

Her once beautiful body was quivering as it was pumped back and forth by the giant Sasquatch's thrusts. Her legs bent back in the creature's grip and I saw her grasp the counter tight. "N-no I... I c-can't I... I... FUCK! F-FUCK! FUCK ME!" Courtney blurted out, and my mind was shattered. I had tried to deny it, I had seen bits of evidence, but now I knew that my sweet Courtney was having an orgasm while this filthy Sasquatch fucked her.

From there, she only got worse. "FUCK me with that COCK! YES! Oooo YEAH, GIVE it to ME!" Grunts and growls came from both of them now as Courtney pushed her round ass back against the Sasquatch's savage thrusts. Her tits jiggled and swung wildly now that she was really getting into it. Whatever shame she felt, or inhibitions she had, they were gone now. The Sasquatch had fucked it all out of her. She belonged to it now, its prize female for the alpha male.

The hairy beast dug its fingers deep into her thighs and pounded against Courtney, until I heard the slaps I expected. Those giant swollen brown balls were now slapping into Courtney's thighs and crotch as it fucked her from behind like a dog. My poor sweet Courtney had almost two feet of Sasquatch cock stretching her out on every thrust. Her big brown eyes rolled wildly in her head, her hair swung back and forth and her mouth opened wide, her tongue fully extended, even licking back and forth to pull any remaining traces of that thick yellow cum deep into her mouth. She looked possessed.

They were both getting off, and I didn't even care anymore. Crying as I watched the love of my life getting fucked like an animal, by an animal, I picked up her discarded thong, held it to my face and breathed deeply. Apparently sniffing her panties was all I could get. The real thing now had a superhuman size requirement. I watched and sniffed, watched and sniffed, occasionally seeing the far-off look in her eyes when we connected. Seeing me holding her pink thong tightly to my face brought a delirious smile to Courtney. I think she was laughing at me.

The orgasms were either coming very quickly, or Courtney was having one, extremely long and intense orgasm. The Sasquatch, for its part, was completely unconcerned with her enjoyment and just growled as it rammed her gaping pussy as hard and fast as it could while she clung to the counter for dear life. When she had the breath for it, Courtney continued to grunt out profanity while staring straight into my eyes on every shout.

She was obsessed with the cock inside her. "That FUCKING COCK! So fucking BIG! Yes, YES! More! Harder! Faster! So DEEEEEEEEP!" Her eyes rolled back. She was having another orgasm. "So THICK!" And another. "Fuck me with it, you filthy animal! FUCK me with that GIANT FUCKING COCK!" A huge orgasm. The balls slapping against her seemed only to add to her pleasure.

When I finally looked back down, I saw that a river of gooey fluid was pouring down between their legs, a combination of their juices flowing from her pussy. It flowed down the display glass. A puddle of surprising size had pooled beneath the Sasquatch's giant feet. I cringed as I saw my beloved Courtney's perfectly flat tummy still swell visibly on each thrust. That thing's cock was so big, I could see it pushing through her from the outside.

"You like how my panties smell, wimp?" Courtney panted suddenly, with a big devious smile. She was staring straight into my eyes. "Want to smell the real thing... when he's done with it?" She licked her lips and laughed. I whimpered pathetically into her thong and squirted my own load inside my briefs, groping myself through my pants. I could barely even call it a load though, compared to what I had seen this creature release. A few small drops in my underwear and I was done. I couldn't stop the beast, I couldn't save her, and now I couldn't even contain myself as long as this Sasquatch, even though I had never even felt Courtney's touch.

Courtney was exhausted, even in her ecstasy. The amount of fluid she had lost alone, between drooling, sweating and creaming herself, had her dangerously dehydrated. From the looks of it, though, she was about to get an enormous amount of fluid back. Those huge brown balls were swelling erratically, the shaft was throbbing, and the Sasquatch was once again ready to burst.

As I once again whimpered into her panties, the Sasquatch threw its head back in another giant roar, slammed its hips as far forward as it could, and this time, Courtney arched her back, threw her own head back, and screamed with it. Those two giant balls squeezed and swelled, squeezed and swelled, and as Courtney's tummy swelled past her navel, half a gallon of thick brown cream I had seen before poured from her pussy, covered its balls and spilled to the floor.

They stayed like that for longer than I thought possible, roaring, screaming and shaking as more and more foul Sasquatch semen poured down between them. The behemoth gave a couple more small thrusts, even though Courtney's crotch already rested on its giant balls, and held position until the sickening flow of sperm slowed to a trickle. Gradually releasing its grip, the Sasquatch pulled back, this time taking almost half a minute just to slip almost two feet of thick oozing cock out of Courtney.

When the beast finally dislodged itself from her, Courtney collapsed in a heap. Panting and quivering, I wasn't even sure if her orgasms had completely stopped. I tried to avoid looking at her permanently stretched pussy, but it was astonishing. She would probably be leaking the Sasquatch's load for hours, and even though it may eventually contract a bit, I knew as well as I had before the inevitable penetration that she would never be the same again. I saw its thick cock hanging half flaccid, still covered in juices, and its balls returned to a smaller size, more like plums. All of their saved-up former contents that had swelled them so grotesquely had been pumped into my sweet Courtney.

I dropped her pink thong panties and crept quietly out the back door as Courtney took its dripping cock back into her mouth.

To Be Continued...

12