Satan's Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers

"Omelet?" asked Kat.

He nodded and sat at the island. He watched her move around the kitchen with fluid, long-limbed grace. Today she wore worn jeans and a fitted t-shirt and stood by the stove in her bare feet. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she wore no make-up.

Daniel had never seen anyone more beautiful.

She chatted as she worked with the ingredients, mundane conversation, but Daniel largely ignored her words. The scene was so incongruously domestic, so strangely at odds with what Daniel knew of Kat and of his current predicament that he felt oddly unmoored. Here was a picture of life as it could be with this woman. Or was it truly an illusion? Could it really be this way?

But she was a demon, he reminded herself.

Kat placed the omelet before him and leaned against the island. "I'm not a good cook," she said.

"Looks great," said Daniel, coming back to the present.

Just then, the doorbell chimed, echoing through the large house.

Kat stood stock-still. Their eyes met.

Without a word, Kat left to answer the door.

***

Canvas the street, but go softly with the residents of one large house in particular.

Inspector Mueller shook his head as he walked up to the house in question and rang the doorbell.

It had been an odd request. Go softly with the one real lead they had on the case of the missing seminarian. But if the chief wanted a soft approach, Inspector Mueller could do that. Orders were, after all, orders. Maybe the chief, ever inscrutable, had his reasons. Still, Mueller wondered who these people were that he should don the kid gloves.

The door opened and the inspector forgot all about the chief and orders and kid gloves. Before him stood a girl -- correction, a woman -- of uncommon and, if he was honest about it, disarming beauty.

He flashed his identification. The woman scarcely glanced at it, choosing to study him instead. He felt strangely self-conscious and exposed.

"Frau...?"

"Katarina. Katarina Regensburg."

"I'm inspector Mueller. If I may impose, I'd like to ask a few questions."

She invited him in and led him to the sitting room. Mueller walked in her wake, appreciating the play of her jean-clad buttocks and breathing the scent of an unfamiliar perfume. He wondered whether she wore a thong under her jeans. She looked like someone who could pull it off without looking pathetic.

With some effort, he steeled himself against her beauty. He was a sucker for a beautiful woman, but above all, he was a professional.

"How may I help you?" she asked when they were seated. She observed him with wide-eyed innocence. Her posture betrayed no tension at all. She was perfectly at ease, graceful even in repose.

Her nipples, he saw, poked the thin fabric of her t-shirt. He noted that she wore no bra, and amended the insight with the conclusion that she needed no support garments. She had perky, gravity-defying breasts. He wondered idly whether they'd been enhanced. Either way, the world needed more women like this one. A little discomfited that his powers of observation had been hijacked by her breasts, he looked to her eyes and smiled.

"I need to ask you some questions."

***

Kat forced herself to relax.

She sat with her back to the doorway, keenly aware that Daniel could appear at any moment. She studied the inspector, waiting for him to react to the apparition of the missing seminarian.

"No doubt that you've heard of a certain young man who's gone missing."

"Of course. It's in the papers."

"We're asking questions of the residents of this street."

"Just this street?"

"Oh, well, others of course, but this street appears to have held some interest for the young man."

"Curious.

"Do you have any idea why?"

"No idea, especially since there are many more notable streets in Heidelberg."

"Indeed, but for some reason, the young man seemed to be interested in this one. Allow me to tell you, in confidence, that the young man performed an internet search on this street shortly before he disappeared."

The police officer scrutinized her.

"I'm sure that he had his reasons."

Kat sat and waited. She was sure that the inspector wanted her to provide some opinions and that he allowed the silence to continue in the hopes that she would fill it.

"Is that all, inspector?"

"I've also learned that a young man accosted you some days ago on the Zwingerstrasse."

"Something like that did occur. Are you suggesting that this young man and the seminarian are one and the same?"

"It crossed my mind."

"Then I must say that the photograph in the paper bore little resemblance to the boy who accosted me in the street. Is that really the best likeness you could provide the media? I'd be surprised if his own mother could have recognized him from that photo."

"We've had some difficulty in obtaining a recent photograph. What of the young man?"

"As you said, a young man did accost me on the street. Judging by his accent, he was American, so he could very well have been your missing seminarian. As it happens, it was a case of mistaken identity and we quickly resolved the issue. Perhaps he had ulterior motives; I cannot say. I haven't seen him since."

"It's curious that this stranger, as you put it, would approach you and disappear shortly thereafter."

Kat shrugged. "I wish I could help you."

The inspector sat back and closed his eyes, momentarily lost in thought. At that moment, his cell phone rang. "Mueller," he barked into it.

Kat didn't bother to pretend that she wasn't listening.

"Yes... No... You're kidding... Has there been any contact? Yes... Yes... Very well...."

The inspector closed his phone and stood. "I'm afraid that I must return to the station," he said. "Of course, I may need to contact you again."

"Of course. Has something happened?"

The inspector hesitated before answering her question. Finally, he shrugged and said, "The boy appears to have been traced to Barcelona."

"That's a relief."

"Perhaps," said the inspector, frowning.

Kat willed him to leave.

The detective inclined his head. "I'll be in touch."

***

Once outside, the inspector walked quickly to his car, impatient to return to the station. This Spanish sighting was too convenient and there remained a host unanswered questions, foremost among them the fact that the seminarian's browsing history not only included this street, but this particular address.

If it was true that the young man had found his way to Spain, Mueller hoped that it was no more than a tryst with some Catalan vixen. In that case, the inspector wished him well despite the trouble his disappearance had caused. Given the choice between a life of celibacy and the arms of a hot-blooded Spaniard, he knew which he'd choose. Particularly if that woman looked like Katarina Regensburg.

***

Kat closed the door and slumped against it. She let out a deep, shuddering breath. She'd been on tenterhooks the whole time the inspector had been in the house. She'd expected Daniel to materialize in the sitting room at any moment.

Yet he hadn't.

Daniel entered the foyer, looking as shocked as she felt.

"You heard?" she asked.

"Yes. All of it."

"You could have spoken up. You could have announced yourself. Why didn't you?"

"I don't know."

They regarded each other for a moment.

"Stockholm syndrome?" asked Kat.

"I don't know."

"Or is it more than that?"

"I.... Perhaps."

"You could have freed yourself of me."

Daniel nodded. With a look of profound sadness, he said, "I guess I've made my choice."

Kat approached him slowly. He stepped into her arms and she returned the embrace and the two of them stood in the foyer for a long while. At length Kat disengaged from him and, taking his hand, let him up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" asked Daniel.

"My room."

Kat stood in the center of the room and Daniel remained at the doorway as though afraid of taking another step. The late afternoon sun that shone through the window bathed her in brilliant light, casting her shadow on the wall. She gestured for him to approach and slowly, he did.

He stood before her and his hands moved to the gentle curve where her waist met her hips. His eyes seemed to beg for permission. She withheld it. If he wanted her, he would have to take her. And at that moment, she wanted nothing more. As strange as it was, she wanted this large, confused, guileless American to take her.

He lowered his head and kissed her, a strangely old-fashioned and proper kiss.

"Do you want me?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I'm yours."

He hesitated. Then gradually, his hands found the bottom of her t-shirt and he raised it in increments, as though expecting her or his conscience or his god to stop him at any moment. Finally he pulled it up and over her head. He took a step back and drank in the sight of her. Kat was well used to being observed with undisguised lust. This was different.

"You're beautiful," he whispered.

This too she had heard, though she couldn't recollect when those words had last been uttered by someone fully awake, let alone someone who knew her true nature.

He extended his hand and tentatively brushed the slope of her breast with the backs of his fingers, and then ran his touch over her nipple and down her breast's tender convex base. Her skin tingled at his touch.

With something that approached reverence, he bent and kissed first one nipple and then the other, cupping each breast in a trembling hand as he did so.

His hands fell to her jeans and again hesitated. At length he undid the button. With a shimmy of her hips, her jeans fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. She placed her hands on his chest and stepped back. Completely naked and unashamed, she did a slow turn in front of him.

This is what I am, she felt like saying. All this and more. Think before you take the next step.

He approached and steered her to the bed.

It felt good to have someone's hands on her skin, someone who knew fully who she was and nonetheless touched her willingly. She closed her eyes and soaked up the sensation, far richer and more subtle that anything that would sustain her.

He explored her with growing confidence as she lay naked upon the bed. His lips replaced his hands and his tongue replaced his lips as he roamed from her face to her breasts to her navel. He rebuffed her attempts to reciprocate, content to navigate her at his leisure. He lingered at the ring that pierced her clitoris, kissing the area where the hard metal penetrated her most tender flesh, then drawing both the metal and flesh into his mouth and laving both with his tongue.

He played with her. He was inexpert, but that did nothing to diminish his desire and her arousal. His tongue flicked repeatedly against the pearl of her clitoris, sending jolts of pleasure to her core. His fingers sought the warmth of her pussy and explored it. He lingered in those spots that caused her to moan and quickly learned the best way to stroke and lick and when gentleness should give way to force.

Soon she arched her back and a moan erupted from her. He withdrew in alarm. Kat grabbed his head and returned it to where it had been. Another lesson learned. He resumed his actions and it wasn't long before Kat once again crested the wave and slowly tipped over it, shuddered in blessed release even as another wave approached.

It felt as though she had sailed a storm of waves when she finally gasped, "Okay!"

Instead of simply stopping, he sat back, still occupying the space between her legs, and stroked her body. Despite her post-release lassitude, her nerves fired at his touch.

When it seemed as though there was no inch of her that had escaped his attentions, he lay back beside her. Somewhere along the line he had removed his clothing. When had that happened? thought Kat.

"I'm afraid I'm not very good at this," he said sheepishly.

"You did great," she whispered. "Better than great. Fantastic."

"Just so you know that you're dealing with a beginner. Especially with the other thing."

"Other thing?"

"You know..."

Ah, thought Kat. The big thing. "It's like riding a bike."

"What if you've never ridden a bike?"

"You're kidding?"

Daniel blushed. "It's not as though I've never looked at a bike or imagined riding one or anything..."

Kat grinned. "It's okay."

"I bet I'm the only one my age who's never ridden a bike."

"Probably not," she said, laughing.

"But I am likely to fall."

The grin faded from Kat's face. "Yes. You'll almost certainly fall."

Daniel fell silent.

"You can reconsider this," said Kat. "I'm not forcing you."

Daniel reached out and rolled her on top of him.

"I'm forcing you," said Daniel.

Kat straddled him. His cock nestled lengthwise, framed within the furrows of her pussy. He was more than ready. She leaned back on her arms and swiveled her hips to run her wetness from the base of his cock to its tip.

He felt good against her, hard, vibrant, and wholly aware.

She moved forward and leaned over him and brushed her lips against his. Her hair fell forward, curtaining their faces and diffusing the light. She lowered herself slightly onto him and the crown of his cock breached the slick tenderness of her pussy. Then she stopped.

"Last chance," she whispered to him.

His eyes widened and locked on hers. No words. She descended upon him.

His energy, the energy that Kat would not consume, nonetheless seeped into her as she swallowed his turgid length. She traced his inexorable passage within her, inch after delicious inch, as much by growing sense of being filled as by the intensity of the arousal that flowed from him.

When she could descend no further and gripped his entire length within her, he let out the breath he'd been holding.

"So that's what it's all about," he gasped.

"That's part of it," she whispered.

She remained there for a moment, labia kissing the root of his cock and every muscle within her straining to embrace him. At length she raised her hips until only his head remained embedded within her and then described a deliberate circle with her hips.

"Oh God," he moaned.

She descended on him again, swallowing his slick length, grasping him tightly in the most intimate of embraces. She moved slowly, relishing each thrust and withdrawal, and soared with the knowledge that she lay with one who gave himself consciously and voluntarily. She closed herself to the energy that was hers for the taking, concentrating instead on the glorious sensation for its own sake.

He fondled her breasts as she rode him.

She heard his breath come in short gasps and could feel him tense. She increased the pace of her thrusts, watching him all the while, not wanting to miss this for the world.

He came with a shuddering moan. She felt as spasm after spasm of warmth and life jetted within her.

"I'm sorry," he gasped when he had no more to give.

"Shh. It was beautiful."

Moments later they lay side by side. His arm wound protectively around her waist while the other stroked the outside of her breast. Afterglow. That's what mortals called it, and for once she could enjoy this foreign intimacy at her leisure.

"Any regrets?" she asked.

"Some," he admitted. "They're far away now."

"Good."

After a while she slid down his torso until her face aligned with his hips. "I'm about to show you some magic."

Daniel looked alarmed.

Kat grinned. "Nothing demonic. Just watch."

She held the base of his cock in a tight ring formed by her thumb and index finger. She looked at him, confirmed that he was watching, and then ran her tongue up his length. She tasted her musk on him and the saltiness of his release. Her tongue ran the circumference of his head and she could feel him thickening again. Her lips wrapped around him and her tongue caressed the contours of his crown.

She took her time coaxing him back to life. He was young and there was no doubt he would rise again. There was no hurry and no pressure today. That would come, she knew. Today they would simply enjoy.

Soon he was ready again and Kat reclined on her back, bent her legs, and held her arms out for him. "Your turn," she murmured.

"Missionary?" he asked.

She nodded. "It's a kink of mine."

He smiled and positioned himself between her legs.

He entered her slowly and gazed at her as he did so. There was desire in his eyes and perhaps some confusion and relief. For good or ill, the step had been taken today. Most of all, she recognized something she hadn't seen for longer than she could remember. Tenderness, yet more. He smiled and she recognized the kindling of love.

She opened herself to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He filled her and she pulled his head to hers. He kissed her with such a hunger that it took her breath away.

***

Thanks for reading. As always, I appreciate your feedback.

ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers
12