Saturday Night at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was taking my money, Tommy said, in a normal, conversational tone, "Well, it looks like your wife will be occupied this evening. So, I work Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. When should I expect you to bring her back for me?" David stepped to the bar and told Tommy that I would bring her back Tuesday – but he didn't want to hear a lot of stories around the bar when he returns. Tommy said he understood, then told me he worked until 11:00pm on Tuesday.

We all left together, Laurie walking between David and Barry, giggling and flirting with both of them. After severalkir royals, I was surprised that she was walking so well. She turned to me and said she would ride with Barry to show him the way to our house. David and I watched her walk across the parking lot with him.

Barry drove a Lexus sport sedan – very low to the ground. He opened the passenger-side door and moved aside to let Laurie in. David poked me with his elbow. "Watch her now, bro." As if I wasn't already! "Christ, I love your wife!" He was beaming at her as he spoke to me. "Gotta love those shiksa's, you know?" As we watched Laurie lower herself into the bucket seat, she swung her left leg into the car, leaving her right foot on the ground. Her short dress hiked up far enough on her thighs that her blue bikinis were clearly visible to all three of us. I poked him back – my grin wider than his.

"Of course I know, bro…I married one, didn't I?"

"Thank Godyoudid…at least one of us had some sense." We both laughed together as we crossed the lot to our cars. "See you in a minute," he said, and we both drove off.

Just a few minutes later, I pulled into our driveway. My headlights flashed on Laurie and Barry. They were making out in his car like teenagers. I left them to it and opened the front door of our house as my brother's car pulled in behind mine. He walked up to the passenger's side of Barry's Lexus and tapped on the glass. Laurie got out of the car and walked with David into the house, Barry trailing just behind. As they came inside, I heard David saying to Laurie that he didn't remember telling her to do anything with us not around. Laurie started to apologize, but David stopped her, telling her it was alright – he liked her initiative. Barry laughed as Laurie turned red with a little embarrassment. David held Laurie's face up and kissed her gently, whispering again that everything was okay.

Laurie started kissing David back as Barry and I watched from a few feet away. She moved quickly from tentative to assertively hungry as her lips and tongue worked at his mouth. David broke away, his face a little flushed. He told Laurie to order some pizzas and then "change into something you think the delivery boy might like." As she answered with a soft "Yes, David," he, Barry and I moved to the family room.

I turned the TV on to the game Barry wanted to see and then got drinks for the three of us. For the next fifteen minutes, David had me demonstrate all the 'high-definition' features of the TV and home theater sound system for his friend. Really, we were just wasting time waiting for my wife to reappear; we didn't have to wait for long.

David was sitting on the love-seat facing the TV. The couch formed an "L" with the love-seat sitting against the wall. Barry was alone on the long couch, stretched out with his feet resting on the coffee table. (He had kindly removed his shoes before propping up his feet.) I was sitting in front of the computer, behind the love-seat. We turned simultaneously as my wife entered the room.

I don't know about Barry or David, but my heart just about stopped as she walked over to me. She had changed into a very sheer, powder bluefly-awaybaby-doll top and matching panties. I could hardly breathe as she came closer. The panties were so transparent I could clearly see the tattoo that adorned her bare mound. Her make-up was over done – she looked beautiful, but kind of slutty at the same time. In a hard whisper, Laurie asked me to get her a glass of wine. As I got up and walked towards the hallway, I saw my wife move in front of the television screen. Looking at both of her admirers, she asked David if he thought the delivery boy might like her outfit. Then she twirled around and my heart did stop! Her little panties were only a thong – aside from the tiny triangle that just barely covered her pussy, it was just one satin string around her back and one hidden in the crack of her firm ass. As I left the room to get a skinny for me and some wine for my wife, I heard Barry say that if the delivery boy didn't like it, he had to be gay or dead.

When I returned a few minutes later, Laurie was on the couch next to Barry. He seemed pretty intent on watching the game even as she was kissing his neck and letting her fingers graze over the sizable lump in his pants. I set her drink on the table and moved back behind the couch. I took a hit of the joint, then handed it to my brother.

"So, what's going on, bro?" I nodded towards my wife - his slut - and his friend.

David took a hit and turned around so he was facing me. He tilted his head towards the doorway and started to get up. He blew out the smoke as I followed him out of the room and into the hall. He handed me the joint and I took a hit as he walked. "You've been looking a little strange all night, little brother. Everything okay?"

I exhaled and handed it back. "Yeah…I'm fine, Dave. It's just…I don't know…I seem to recognize Barry – no, not from the golf course…and he seems to know Laurie. But, she doesn't seem to know him…I don't know…I'm just stoned, my brother. Really, I'm fine."

David was chuckling as we went into the living room and sat down. "Remember," he began, "one very late Saturday night last Spring…a phone call woke you up about 3:00am?" I was struggling to recall (short term memory loss and all that!) but then I did start to recall something.

"Oh…sure," it suddenly came back to me, "it was you…yeah, that's right…you wanted Laurie to meet you in the back yard…you were on your cell." I started recalling more and more.

David was chuckling again, his eyes shiny from the dope. "Yeah, Christ, man…you know I love ya, bro. I would never do any of this shit if I thought you really didn't like it. But, Jesus, Steven… your wife is just too hot. Sometimes," his voice got a little softer, "I think she loves it more than either of us." I nodded in agreement, then we both started laughing softly again.

"God, David…I married such a slut! Ain't life grand?" We were laughing harder as the dope kept us very high.

He asked me if I'd come downstairs that night. I told him I did. Just a few minutes after Laurie had left our bedroom, I went down to the den and had a quick look out through the glass doors. Laurie was in her usual Victoria's Secret long tee-shirt. Her arms were draped around David's shoulders, her face tilted up in a hot kiss. My brother started to lift Laurie's tee-shirt up, exposing her sweet, curved bottom to the night air.

Although it was something that I normally take much delight and pleasure in watching, I had to get up in about three hours to go play golf. I turned to go when through the door, I heard a strange voice admiring Laurie's behind. I stopped and turned back…I'd thought David was alone. I saw my brother was sitting down on a chaise lounge, his pants around his ankles; he had removed her tee-shirt and she naked in the dark, on her knees between his legs, her head bobbing up and down as she slid her lips over his cock. I heard David tell her not to move…not to look back. He said he had a surprise for her. I was transfixed, holding my breath. Then I saw the dark outline of a pantless man approaching my wife from behind a large tree. I watched David hold Laurie's head in his hands as his friend slid his hard prick into her from the rear. He kept talking about how good she felt.That was the voice! It was Barry!

I looked at my brother and laughed. "You sonofabitch! It was Barry, wasn't it?" David was laughing, too; he thought tonight was hilarious…waiting for Laurie to recognize him later…Barry had plans to take her again from behind. As we both were enjoying some kind of irony, the doorbell rang. David told me to get Laurie to answer the door and ask Barry to come in as well.

I walked back down the hall and into the den to find Barry sprawled out on the couch, still watching the game, and my wife laying between his legs, her tongue and fingers playing lightly over the thick shaft spilling out of his open zipper. "S'cuse me, folks…" Laurie looked up at me, her eyes in slit mode as she was getting hotter and hotter playing with Barry's meaty cock. "Pizza's here, baby. Your Master wants you to get the door. Barry, he would like you to come in as well." I grinned at him. "You may find it more exciting than the game." They got up. Barry smiled at me as he stuck his semi-hard cock back into his pants and we went back to the living room. Again, my heart started pounding as I watched my wife move ahead of us, rolling her hips as she walked, her ass begging to be fucked…fucked hard…my prick filling with blood at the thought.

Barry sat next to David; I stood behind them as we watched my wife, covered in her sheerest baby-doll nightie answer the door. As the door opened, her eyes quickly changed from hot anticipation to confusion. "Uhm…you're not the manager…" Laurie was almost mumbling as she held the door open and a young (maybe twenty years old) man holding some pizza boxes came through. As he did, a gust of wind followed him in, blowing Laurie's fly-away nightie open, leaving her big firm breasts exposed to his wide-open eyes.

"No, ma'am. He told me to tell you he was sorry…he couldn't get away…he, uhm, sent me instead." The poor boy could hardly get the words out as he stared at my wife, standing nearly nude before him.

She motioned towards the table. He put the boxes down. David pulled some money out of his pocket and motioned Laurie over to take it from him. As she moved in front of the boy, his eyes bugged out of his head - riveted to her naked ass. Laurie took the money and then turned back to the boy – her nightie flying off her breasts as she made a quick turn. Her nipples grew visibly harder as she approached him with the bills in her hand. As he took the money, Laurie dropped a hand to his crotch and rubbed his hard-on through his pants. She whispered to him, loud enough for all to hear, "Did your boss tell you I would tip you? Is that why you came?"

We could hardly hear his reply, his knees were knocking so hard. "Yes, ma'am."

Laurie reached her arm around the trembling 20 year old and shut the front door. She kept her right hand planted firmly against the tent in his pants. "What else did he tell you…" She looked closely at his nametag. "…Tony?"

Tony was having a hard time of it. He couldn't stop his eyes from wandering all over my wife's body as she stood close, close enough that a deep breath would push her hard nipples into young Tony's chest. "Uhm…he, uhm…said that if you…uhm…" Tony's face was bright red – it was clearly difficult for him to continue. Laurie's stroking fingers did little to calm him down; in fact, they drew more blood away from his brain than was probably good for the boy. Suddenly, Laurie groaned and turned around towards David and me.

"Oh, my goodness!" Her eyes were turning into slits as she hissed across the room. "He's so thick…oh, God…" She whipped her head back to him, heat coming out of her mouth in loud whispers. "What else did he say, Tony? You can tell me." Now her breasts were pressed into him, her fingers still working his thick stalk through his pants.

Slowly, he choked out his answer. "He said you'd ask, ma'am."

Laurie giggled. "I don't think you call a naked woman who's stroking youma'am, Tony. You can call me Mrs. S---…or Laurie, if you'd like."

"Please, Laurie…Mrs. S---…you're gonna make me cum if you don't stop…please…I'll tell you what he said." Tony was moaning desperately.

Laurie giggled again. "Tell you what, Tony…" She took her hand away from his crotch. I could see what she was talking about. "You call me Mrs. S., okay?" She moved her hand behind him and grabbed some of his tight young ass.

"Uhm, sure, Mrs. S. Anyway, he said 'Number 1, if I ever said anything to anyone but him, he would fire my ass so fast I wouldn't know what happened.'" He looked across the room at David, who was chuckling on the chair. I was pretty sure that came from some previous discussion between David and the manager. He turned back to Laurie. "Then, uhm…he said that if you wanted me to, I could be, you know, like his designated sub… uhm…you know, if you wanted me to…"

I almost felt sorry for him. But I knew a few moments of embarrassment would be small price to pay for the tip he was going to get. Then David made his presence felt.

"Tony," David said quietly yet firmly, "what else did your boss tell you? I do believe there might have been one more thing…what do you think?"

"Oh, yeah, Mr. S. He told me that whatever happened, you were , you know, likein chargeand I had to listen to you. Right?" David just smiled and nodded at the boy.

Then my brother's voice got lower, and just a little firmer. "Mrs. S." he said to Laurie, "I think the boy has a job to get back to. Why don't you give him histip…then you can decide if he might be a good stand-in for his boss."

Laurie moved Tony against the wall, leaned into him and kissed him on his open mouth. Then she backed off a few inches and untied the bow at the top of her nightie. She dropped her arms slowly until it fell off of her shoulders and floated to the floor. Laurie's nipples were hard as diamonds, begging to be sucked. She grazed then against the boy's chest as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

There was dead silence in the room except for the crackling logs blazing in the fireplace and the rhythm of heavy breathing. Then there was the sound of Tony's belt buckle being opened and then the sound of his zipper sliding down. David turned to me and nodded his head towards the light switch. I dialed the light in the room down until the highlights from the fire glistened on Laurie's moist flesh.

She slid his jeans down to his ankles. Then she reached up again and drew down his boxers with one hand, holding his thickening shaft out of the way with her other. They followed his jeans to his ankles. David, Barry and I watched as my wife licked her way up his muscular thighs to the amazing appendage sticking out from between his legs. He was not so long as much as incredibly thick. (He reminded my of the young Hawaiian man who fucked Laurie so hard against the tree on the beach in Kauai.) Laurie groaned as she slobbered all over it, trying to get it wet enough to slide into her mouth. Then Tony and his audience all groaned together as she slipped her stretched lips over his crown and down his shaft. I could see her tongue working him as she slowly began to bob her head up and down..

Tony was moaning and groaning his delight as my wife fulfilled all of his boss' promises. She was making all of us moan as she gave the boy one of her sluttiest blow jobs – slurping and sucking on his cock. She let him slide out of her mouth, using her hand around his incredibly thick shaft as she got lower and licked his balls, sucking them gently into her mouth.

David leaned forward in his chair. "Tony," he whispered aloud, "does it feel good?"

"Oh, God…" the pizza boy groaned. "She's just…great…Christ!" David and Barry chuckled at Tony's reaction as my wife moved her tongue from his swollen sac and poked it into his back door.

David got his attention again. "You know, Tony, she feels pretty good, too. Why don't you put your hands to good use, huh?"

Taking his advice, the boy started moving his hands over my wife's hot, moist flesh. "God, Mrs. S….I've never felt anyone's skin so soft, so smooth." He looked at my brother. "My boss was right…she is sooo hot, Mr. S." His hands were covering her tits, his fingers pulling her nipples as she licked back up his shaft Laurie looked up at her new lover.

Her voice was like the crackling of the fire. "Sometime, if you're lucky enough to come back, Tony…you can thank my husband for the condition of my skin." She turned and looked at each of us; her eyes were like burning coals and her nipples were as hard and as long as they ever get. Then she turned back to the lucky young man. "But for now, you can thank my husband's brother for your tip tonight."

And as Tony started to thank David, Laurie wrapped her lips around him and took him into her mouth until her lips hit his pubic bone. When she started to 'swallow' around his fat cock, David leaned over to his friend. "Man, you don't know what a blow job is until my little slut swallows your cock while it's deep down her throat. Just wait a little, Barry. She will be all yours in a little while."

Barry looked at me; his expression was hard to read. I just smiled at him and turned back in time to watch my wife bring her young man to a shuddering climax. Her swallowing grew frenetic as he gushed his load directly down her throat. We were all breathing together as Laurie finally brought her head back up, licked the drops of his cum off her lips, and then lovingly cleaned his slick, wet cock. Then before he knew it, she slid his boxers and pants back up and had him buckled and zipped and ready to go.

We watched silently as she stood up, naked but for the little thong she was wearing. She wrapped her arms around him in front of the open door and kissed him deeply. "Thank you, Tony." She smiled lovingly at him. "I hope your tip was to your liking." He assured her it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He was still asking her to tell his boss that he could be the 'sub' as she moved him out the door and then shut it behind him.

Laurie walked back into the living room and knelt in front of David's chair, sitting back on her heels, her chest thrust forward. She waited for David to speak. My brother smiled at Barry and then at me. "She puts on a pretty good show, doesn't she?" We were both quick to agree. David chuckled at me, shaking his head slowly. "I was talking to Barry." His voice dropped…the game was on. "I think," he continued, "you really don't need to be heard now." I started to feel flushed, my heartbeat getting more rapid as each second passed. He turned back to his friend. Barry was staring at my wife. I can still picture him licking his lips in anticipation.

"Barry, my friend…" his voice was much lighter now, "got to ask you a question." Barry reluctantly drew his attention away from my wife'ssubmissive slaveposition.

"Sure, Dave. What do you want to know?"

David looked at me for a long minute. I found it harder and harder to breathe. He turned back to Barry again. "I was just wondering how you feel about getting your cock sucked."

Barry choked on his drink as he looked at my brother. "Whoa…sorry, man." He put his drink down on a table near his chair. "How do I feel about getting blown? I fuckin' love it, dude. Why do you ask?"

David looked at him, smiling again. "Do you care whose doing it to you?"

Barry looked a little puzzled. Then, slowly, he turned around and stared at me. I was bright red, I'm sure, and I knew they could all hear the pounding of my heart. He broke out into a big grin as he turned back towards David. "Fuck, no, man. This is gonna be even better than you said." He laughed out loud as he took another drink. "Okay, Davey, what's the deal?"

"Simple, really." He nodded towards my hot little wife. "She loves my brother…wants to give him everything he wants." He nodded at me. "What he wants…" and he shook his head again, "is to see her being a slut." Laurie shivered as he spoke; her nipples were thickening as she grew more excited.