Saturday Night at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eating their cum like that, with him watching me so closely, was taking all the blood from my brain and directing it right to my thickening prick. Barry was quick to notice my condition. He caught Laurie's eyes – his voice was tight with renewed lust. "Looks like your slut likes it, baby. Junior is harder than he's been all night." I was listening to his voice, letting the power wrap around me as my wife kept pushing a steady stream of their love crème into my eager mouth. Barry moved down, lying on his side facing me. He grinned at me as I sucked down everything she gave me.

"Jeez , little brother…you really like that, huh?" I moaned my reply as I kept swallowing, the stream slowing down to just a thin dribble. Laurie spread her knees, lowering her pussy to my lips. As I started to suck the remaining thick crème out of my wife's cunt, I felt a large, warm hand cover my throbbing hard-on. His touch was electric, making me even harder. "Finish her up…fast…" His fingers slid over my sac, pressing down hard, causing an exquisite pain. I slid out from between Laurie's legs until my face was even with Barry's hips. Without a word, I pushed him on to his back. His meaty cock was half-hard, lying across his hip. I stared at it for a minute, watching the blood make it longer and thicker with each pulse – it was irresistible.

I cradled his balls in one hand and held his blood-hot cock straight up with the other as I slid my wet lips over him, sucking his cock as deep into my mouth as I could. As he was still not fully hard, I took in all of him until my lips were sealed around the fat base of his thick shaft. Breathing through my nose, I held my mouth wide as he grew longer, the head of his cock entering my throat. I started swallowing around him, using my throat muscles to massage his hard meat. He started moaning…I heard him tell Laurie I was 'one great fuckin cocksucker.'

Then I returned the pleasure he had given me earlier. With great care, I pushed hard on his swollen sac, avoiding his tender balls while I pressed and massaged the vein that runs from there up his cock I could feel his cockhead start to throb in my throat as I worked my tongue all around him. I was so into pleasing him, I didn't notice my brother coming back downstairs until I heard him behind me.

"He's pretty good at that, huh? She taught him everything he knows." He nodded his head at Laurie as he spoke to his friend. Barry only moaned in reply. "Get your tit out of his mouth, slut…I can't understand a word he's saying." I heard Barry groan as my wife pulled her turgid nipple from between his lips. David's voice dropped lower. "Bring the bottle of oil over here, sister-in-law." Laurie grabbed the oil and made her way quickly to David's side, handing him the bottle. "It's not for me…you keep it. But for right now, just suck my cock, slut." I heard my wife sucking my brother's rigid tool into her willing mouth as I did the same for his friend.

David's voice was more conversational again. "Dude, what would you give me for the matched pair?" He and Barry both laughed, lit joints and took deep drags.

"Well," said Barry, still chuckling, still very high, "I know she's a great fuck…but, you know, before I hock the family jewels…" He laughed again.

"Hey, I'm cool with that," David said. Then they both laughed together again. Then his voice dropped. "Keep me in your mouth, sweetie…open the oil…that's right…now let some dribble over your slut's ass." When I felt the cool, slippery liquid roll down between my cheeks, I shivered. I let Barry's cock fall out of my mouth so I could catch a full breath. My eyes closed, open-mouthed and gasping for breath, I was just barely aware of David's instructions to Laurie to loosen me up.

My wife was not her most gentle when she slipped one of her oily fingers past the tight ring of my anus. She worked it around in a circle, opening me enough to insert another slick digit. I groaned as she started fucking her fingers deep into my ass, her head still bobbing up and down over my brother's hard meat. David lit his joint again and held it between my lips. "Take a hit, littler brother…I want you to enjoy this." As I held the sweet smoke in my lungs, I felt Laurie's fingers withdraw. David moved me around so I was on my knees, facing Barry. He pushed Laurie gently off his cock. "Put some oil on my cock, slut." She squirted a small pool into her palm and then started rubbing it all over his rock-hard shaft and the spongy head resting at its top. "That's good. Now," he said as he moved closely in behind me, "keep my friend wet and ready while I loosen your slut up properly."

With those words, I felt myself being pushed forward, holding myself up on my forearms with my ass pushed out behind me. My cock was fully erect beneath me – if anyone had touched it, I would have cum immediately. Then I felt the familiar head of my brother's cock slide into my waiting ass. I moaned as he buried himself deep in my bowels. He leaned over me and asked quietly if I was okay. I murmured back that I was fine. Then he started fucking me. He knew I was okay when after a minute or two, I started pushing back against him.

David reached under me and started stroking my hard-on. He wasn't pumping me so much as moving himself around in a circular motion, stretching me for what was to come. He leaned close to whisper to me. "Feel good, bro?" I groaned with the pleasure that was welling up inside of me. "Are you ready for the main event?" I grunted in response. "Look at him…look at that cock, little brother…your wife has made it thick and hard…" I groaned again as Laurie looked in my eyes. Her eyes were slits of ice-blue flames as she held my gaze. She lifted Barry's thick pole and slowly dragged her tongue over his sac and around his ass.

His voice was louder now. "You want that cock in your ass, don't you?" I looked at Barry. He was staring back at me as he sucked on a joint. His eyes were glazed from the pot and the scotch. Light from the fireplace reflected off his chest where Laurie had rubbed her oily flesh against him. He looked at me with raw hunger, but he was so controlled as he put the joint out in the ashtray, moved Laurie aside and slowly rose to his feet.

"I think it's time to switch places, dude." Barry spoke softly but firmly to my brother. David pulled his long, hard cock slowly out of my back side. I started shaking in anticipation. Laurie, downing another long drink of wine, recognized my agitated state immediately.

"God, David," she hissed at my brother, "look at my slut husband. He can't wait to get fucked!" I felt Barry's hands on my hips and I started shaking, my breath coming in short gasps. Then finally, I felt his cockhead sliding through my dilated sphincter and he didn't stop until I felt his groin pressed against me. I felt so full, stuffed completely by his thick, hard meat. When he felt me relax, adjusted to his fearsome invader, he pulled back until he was all the way out. I could only moan at the loss and the empty feeling inside. "Fuck, David…listen to him moan." She giggled softly. "Lover," she said to Barry, "I think my husband wants to be your bitch." I groaned as I stayed rooted on my hands and knees. And then the hiss was back. "Fuck him like a bitch, lover…" She looked at David seeking his approval and he nodded back, smiling. "Make him your bitch, Barry," her voice was so low we could barely hear her, "and you can come back any time…for either of us…or both."

As always, my wife knew exactly what to say, and how to say it, to make our cocks harder and our hearts pound.

Barry's voice was thick with lust as he took Laurie's hand. "You do it, slut." He pulled her next to him. She was on her knees, her left arm draped across my back. He guided her right hand to his stone-solid pole. "You make him my fuck-buddy, baby…I want you to put me inside Junior, baby."

"Do it for him, you hot little slut!" David's voice was deep and calm. I knew my wife would do as he said. And as I drew a deep, expectant breath, I felt Laurie's left hand move across my back and start to pull me open. I took as deep a breath as I could and tried to relax. It didn't really matter as she slid his thick, hard slab of cock past my open ring and into my bowels. Almost as quickly, she took him out and once again, a moan escaped my lips.

My wife took her lover's cock and slid it back and forth between my spread cheeks. She whispered loud enough for all to hear. "Didn't I tell you, baby? Didn't I say he has the kind of cock we love?" My mouth was so dry, I couldn't answer. She took his heavy tool and slapped it lightly against my ass. "C'mon, baby…tell Barry what you want…" I tried to speak again– it wasn't happening. She started hissing, "Tell him, Steven…tell him what you want…" She slapped his cock against my sac and I found my voice.

"Fuck me," I mumbled into the pillow beneath my head.

"Can't hear you, baby." She flicked his hard rod up from underneath me, catching my hanging balls. The momentary pain was incredible, bring full sensation to the entire area.

I could feel my backside opened and waiting; my sphincter pulsating along with my rapid heartbeat. I turned my head back over my shoulder. The hoarse sound from deep in my throat surprised me. "Fuck me, Barry…please…fuck me now!" My wife took his long, thick prick and slid him deep into me.

Barry took over from there, his big meaty hands holding on to my hips as he plunged the full length of his stiff organ in and out of my dilated back hole. I could feel the ridge of his crown and the big veins along the sides of his prick as he fucked me harder and deeper. I've never been taken like that before; soon enough, I was thrusting back into him to get all of his stiff meat into me. I looked to the side to see my wife bury her fingers in her steamy, wet cunt.. As she watched her lover fucking her husband, she reached underneath me and grabbed my rock-hard prick. She started stroking me, telling me how hot it looked, how excited it made her as she watched.

Evidently, it affected my brother the same way. He stood in front of Laurie, lightly rubbing his stiff cock against her cheek until she turned to his and let him slip past her lips and into her mouth. As she held me in her hand, we both moaned as our bodies were used and abused, bringing intense pleasure to ourselves and our partners.

I turned back to look at the man doing me so well. Glistening with sweat and oil, the light from the flames playing off his skin, he appeared larger than life. At that moment, it felt so right that he should be possessing me that way; at that moment, I was his for the taking. This time there was no mumbling. "God, that feels so good…fuck me, Barry… cum in me." He started groaning, thrusting so hard his balls were slapping against me, moving faster and faster. I felt his cock swell even larger as buried himself fully inside of me. Then his cock started pulsing; I felt the warmth splash into me as he groaned that he was cumming.

Laurie jerked me off as Barry fell over my back. When I heard David moan and Laurie start to swallow his load, it was all too much and I spurted my thick, hot cum all over her fingers. When I calmed down a little and my breathing returned to nearly normal, I felt Barry slide out of me and stand up. He slapped David on the shoulder. "Dude…that was un-fucking-believable." He bent over and kissed my wife deeply, weighing her breast in his hand, sliding his thumb across her nipple. "Why don't you show me the shower, baby? I gotta clean up and then I have to go." He chuckled and rubbed his hand on my shoulder. "Golf tomorrow morning, you know. Hey, Junior," his hand slid from my shoulder down my back. His thick, strong fingers moved through the crease of my ass until his palm was cupping my sac and his thumb was pressing into my still open hole. "you're not gonna forget any of this, are you?" I mumbled that I wouldn't forget this soon. "Because," he continued, his voice now a throaty growl, "I do believe your hot, little slut wife here made me an offer…" I heard my wife moan behind him, "and I think I did my part, didn't I, little brother?" I moaned a 'yes' from deep in my throat, my heart racing and my breath rapid and shallow once again.

"Not good enough, Junior…" He curled his fingers around my balls and started to close his hand. "Tell you wife and your brother what you are…I think they want to hear it from you." Again, I heard Laurie moan. I glanced in her direction; she was sitting between my brother's legs, his hands massaging her flushed tits.

I don't know where it came from, but I heard myself reply in a deep, throaty whisper. "Your bitch, Barry…you made me your bitch." In my humiliated condition, I felt my cock start to leak as I confessed before my wife and brother. My body flushed all over and I was light-headed; more than anything, I wanted more of his cock. And I think he knew it.

Back to his normal voice, he squeezed my cheek, chuckled a little, and said he would see me in the morning. He grabbed Laurie's hand and pulled her up, tight against his big, strong body. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her breasts into him, moaning her deep satisfaction. "C'mon. lover," she guided him away from the fire towards the staircase. "Let's get you in the shower." They headed out of the living room and up the stairs to the bath on the second floor. A minute later, David and I could hear the shower running.

I turned over slowly, leaning against the pile of pillows Barry had been using earlier. David lit a joint and handed it to me. "You okay?" he asked as I handed him back the joint. He took a drag and gave it right back. I sighed and took another long drag.

I turned on my side and slowly exhaled the smoke. I rubbed my ass. "Fuck no…I'm not alright." David's eyes opened in surprise. "I'm really sore, man…he's big, David!" He's really fuckin' large!" My brother's eyes popped open a little more, then we both started laughing together.

We relaxed in front of the fire until Laurie came back down with Barry. She helped him dress as he thanked David for "this fan-fucking-tastic night." Then he knelt down next to me, his hand on my shoulder. "How you doing, Steve? You okay?" It was nice, the obvious concern in his deep warm voice. I smiled at him and nodded. He moved closer to whisper in my ear. "You were great, dude…maybe next time (my heart raced a little) we'll switch."

He stood up and draped an arm over Laurie's bare shoulder. His fingers played gently over her dark pink nipple. "You are one hot little number, baby." His lips covered hers and his tongue invaded her mouth one more time. "Even better this time than the last time." She moaned as he bent his head and gave her excited nub a quick kiss. Then he moved to the door, said he would see me in the morning (at the golf course) and walked out.

Laurie found her wine glass and sat down next to David. She took a long drink and then set it on the coffee table. "David, what did he mean? You know…about the last time?"

David stood slowly, looking around the room to locate his clothes. "Your husband can tell you about it later, sweetie. It's late and I got a long drive home." He dressed and went into the bathroom for a few minutes. Laurie moved to the floor, lying down between me and the fire, her head nestled in my shoulder.

She spoke softly, quietly as we watched the fire burn down. "You were so hot tonight, honey. You really liked that, huh, baby?"

I said "I love you, baby." She snuggled her beautiful ass back into me and giggled. "I think you really liked it, too." We were laughing softly; I was kissing her shoulder and nibbling at her neck when David re-emerged.

He smiled at us and shook his head. "Don't you two look like newlyweds…don't get up…I'm gonna go." He leaned down and kissed B. "Good night, sweetheart." He shook his head at me again. "Give me a call tomorrow." He walked out the door, shutting it firmly behind him.

Laurie turned into my arms and kissed me lightly on my lips. "I'm tired, honey," she said. "Take me to bed…"