Saturday Night at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about, you know…getting your brother involved?"

David continued unmasking us in front of the man I had to see every Sunday morning. "Well, we kind of discovered a little submissive streak in him that makes both of them very hot. And we discovered a dominant side in me that makes the whole thing come together quite nicely." David gestured to my wife. "She…is mine. When I want her…her cunt…" Laurie was squirming as her Master spoke. "…her ass…her mouth…" His voice was getting thick with wanting. He turned to Laurie. He reached down and took one of her dark, excited nipples in his fingers. "Tell him, slut. Who owns your cunt?"

Laurie moaned as he pulled on her sensitive nub. She answered with her eyes down. "You do, Master."

Barry was smiling during this exchange. "Cool," he said.

"Wait," David held out his hand, "it gets better." He turned back to Laurie. "Now, my darling sister-in-law, tell him who owns your husband's mouth…" he glanced back at me, "and his tight little ass?"

This time Laurie looked up at me, her eyes betraying her growing lust. "I do, David. He belongs to me."

Now Barry was looking at me, too. "Very cool. David, I gotta tell you…" he kept his eyes on me while he spoke, "I'm getting pretty worked up here. If I don't fuck his sweet little wife soon, I'm gonna go crazy." God, my cock was so hard I felt light-headed.

"Well, we can't have that, my friend." He looked around the room. "Here? Maybe the den? They have a nice big bedroom upstairs. What do you think?"

Barry stood up and looked around. "Don't think we have to move from right here, Davey." He took a step towards Laurie. "Why don't we get started, huh?"

He was grinning in a stoned kind of way. David held out his hand, stopping his friend's advance. "Just a minute, stud." His hand reached down to Laurie's face and tilted it up to his. His eyes locked on to my wife's torrid slits of ice-blue fire. His voice lowered again into the commanding register that sends chills up and down her spine.

"You know what I want tonight, don't you?" Laurie nodded her head, her skin starting to darken, flushed with excitement. "Tell me, slut…what do you think I want?"

Laurie's voice was dripping with her desire. She looked from David to me, and then back again. "You want togiveme to your friend…you want me to fuck Barry, don't you?"

David kept his eyes on Laurie as he spoke to me, his voice still firm, totally in control. "She's a clever little slut, your wife." Then back to her, "Yes, my beautiful sister-in-law, I want to give you to Barry tonight." David's hand dropped from the side of her face to her swollen breast. He rubbed his thumb over her swollen nipple, drawing deep moans from my wife. He pulled her stiff tip until she gasped from the intense pleasure of the pain. "You and…" he hesitated briefly, "your slut…will gladly do anything my friend asks. Is that understood?"

My wife looked at me, standing behind her Master and her newest (she thought) lover. Her eyes never left mine. I could barely hear her as she told David she understood. My cock was so hard it was painful.

David's voice was normal again as he spoke to Barry. "Now, my man, she's all yours." He smiled as he waived his arm towards my wife.

Barry, grinning even wider now, said, "What about your brother? Don't you want to ask him if he…understands?"

"Not necessary, dude. Remember, he's hers. If she says it's all good, then it's all good."

Barry looked around the room. His eyes caught mine. My knees quivered as he looked at me. I just knew that before the night was over, Barry and I were going to be much closer than just two Sunday golfers. I thought about that for a moment as I watched him look around the room, planning his debauchery.

He had been (I imagined) just the kind of kid I hated in my teens. Taller than me, athletic and good looking, I resented them all. As I grew older and much more confident in myself, the resentment faded and I had many friends who 'used to be' guys who never would have noticed me as a teen. Now, as an adult, it is this same kind of guy, big and overly confident, who makes me feel short of breath and light-headed if I think he will make me do the things I secretly want to do.

When I re-focused on my immediate surroundings, I realized David was talking to me. Actually, he was telling me to listen to Barry and re-arrange the furniture as he requested. I pulled the tables and chairs to the side, creating a large open space in front of the crackling fire. Barry directed me upstairs to get some joints and some blankets and pillows to spread out on the floor. I heard him tell Laurie to get him another drink as I climbed the stairs. A few minutes later we were all back in front of the fire. David was relaxing in one of the overstuffed chairs facing the fireplace. Barry was on the floor, his back propped up against the mound of pillows in front of the other chair and his legs stretched out in front of the flickering logs.

Laurie was kneeling next to him, positioned across him directly in my brother's immediate view. I was getting the small things taken care of. I put an ashtray, a lighter, and a couple skinnies on the little table next to David's chair. Somehow, in the last few minutes he seemed to have lost his clothes. He was idly stroking his cock, sipping on his scotch. He glanced up at me, smiling. "Getting hot in here, little brother." I nodded in agreement. "Steven," he said, "I think it's time to lose the clothes. Don't you?" Again, I nodded and quickly stripped. I told him I had to go upstairs for a minute. "Good," he said, "while you're up there, grab a bottle of massage oil. I want to see her skin glistening from the firelight." Jeez, he was really stoned.

I heard Laurie moan as she listened to David. I looked over at them, my wife and her lover. With the lights dimmed, she was backlit from the fire. The curve of her shoulder and her hip danced with the flames. It was hypnotic. I walked the few steps across, stopping on Barry's right side, away from the fire. I knelt down beside him, placing another ashtray, several joints and a lighter within easy reach. He took a healthy swig of his scotch and smiled wide and shook his head with silent laughter. He turned to my brother. "David, my new best friend ever," he lifted his glass in a mock toast, "I owe ya, bud."

David, smiling back at his friend, raised his glass back. "Enjoy, my friend…we've got all night."

Barry took another sip, then put his glass down on the floor. Before I could rise, he looked at me and my chest started pounding. "Before you go upstairs, why don't you help you beautiful wife undress me." As he spoke, his left hand moved along Laurie's taut thigh until his fingers slid under the string of her tiny thong. He looked at her, still smiling. "Why are you still dressed, uhm…" he seemed to hesitate, then, "Tell me…when little brother fucks you, what does he call you?"

I thought by now my heart would be visible outside my chest. My breathing was shallow and my cock was as hard as it had ever been. Laurie's eyes were slits, ice-blue light glaring out at him. "Baby." She could only manage a hoarse whisper in reply.

Barry started again, this time pulling the string off her thigh, then letting it snap down against her flushed skin. "Why are you still dressed, Baby?" His voice had changed. He was seducing her – and me as well – by taking control slowly and easily. Behind me, I heard David light a joint and suck in a mouthful of smoke. It reminded me why I needed to get upstairs. I had left the rest of my supply for the evening up there (along with the massage oil David wanted.)

I think David realized my predicament as he spoke up for the first time in a while. "Laurie, why don't you stand up and show Barry how a slut peels off her panties. Steven, why don't you get the oil I asked you for. Then you can help your wife take care of my friend."

I rose quickly and turned towards the stairs. As I started to climb, I looked back in time to see Laurie rising to her feet, swiveling her hips, her thumbs hooked into the side strings of her panties. As much as I delighted in seeing my wife reveal herself to other men, I continued my climb upstairs to get what I needed.

I stopped in the kitchen on my way back, getting a cold drink for myself and some wine for Laurie. I filled a small ice bucket and brought it, the drinks, and the bottle of scotch all back to the living room on a tray. By the time I returned and distributed the refreshments, Laurie was back on her knees, minus the panties. I put another ashtray on the floor near me. I lit one of the joints I'd brought back down and took a deep drag. Barry waited silently for me to resume my position across from my wife. When I exhaled, he motioned for me to put the joint down in the ashtray.

"Now that we're all comfortable," he looked at both of us, "why don't we get me naked, too?" Whatever help the joint had given my rapid heart was quickly gone. I took a drink to moisten my ash-dry mouth as I watched Laurie's fingers start to unbuckle his belt. She nimbly had him unbuckled and unzipped and started working the buttons on his shirt. She looked back at me, motioning me to take his shoes and socks off. I completed my task as she finished removing his shirt. She started to kiss his dark nipple, her hand massaging his muscular chest. "Not yet, Baby…I'm still dressed."

He gently shoved back towards his lower half. He lifted his hips as together, she and I slid his pants down and off his long legs. Then with only the sound of breathing and the snapping of the dry firewood as our background, he lifted his hips one more time as we lowered his boxers. Slowly, Laurie slipped her hand under the top, holding him down so he wouldn't get caught. She moaned as she felt his length against her palm. I took both sides in my hands and pulled his boxers off as my wife kept her hands on his cock and balls. Her eyes remained tiny, fiery slits as she looked at me. "It's so nice, honey…just the size we love." She knew she was killing me and she was enjoying every minute of it.

She rubbed her hands all over Barry's cock, moaning as it grew with her touch. "Mmmm, baby, doesn't he have a beautiful cock?" Laurie cupped his balls in one hand and held him erect with the other. She caught me licking my lips…his blood-engorged prick was perfect. "Ever think about this big club on the golf course?" She and Barry chuckled together as I shook my head. "I bet you will from now on, honey."

Laurie took one hand off of him and leaned across his hips towards me. She pulled me close and kissed me – hard. When she backed away, she pulled my head down towards his thick, throbbing hard-on. She whispered in my ear, loudly enough for all to hear, "Keep your mouth busy, baby. I need to talk to my lover for a minute." Then she pulled me closer. The thick crown of his cockhead was just an inch away from my lips.

My hand replaced hers around his hard, curved shaft. I rubbed my palm lightly over the spongy head, my breathing getting shallow and fast. I took one last drag of the joint and then a long swallow of my cold drink to moisten my mouth and throat. As I exhaled a long plume of smoke around his pole, my lips parted and I drew his hard cock into my mouth. He groaned from the cold, wet feeling of my tongue sliding around the ridge of his cockhead. Then they both moaned as I sucked him into my throat until my lips were at the base of his stalk.

I was overcome with lust, desire mixed with shame and embarrassment. I loved the feel and the taste of his hardness in my mouth. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, fill me with his thick, creamy semen. I knew, at that instant, that Barry would never keep completely quiet about this night. I could picture him, at the first tee, whispering to a friend, pointing back at me and then both of them laughing softly together. And that picture, in my mind, was enough to make my cock start leaking as I sucked his dick.

After a just a few minutes, Laurie moved back down and lifted me up, letting Barry's wet, throbbing prick slide out of my mouth. He lit a joint, took a drag and handed it to me. Then he turned to David. "Dude…fuck…you were right." I handed the joint back to him and he took another hit. My brother laughed softly in acknowledgement. "He really knows how to suck cock. Fuck." Then he turned back to me. "Your brother wants to see his slut all oiled up. Why don't you give him what he wants?"

I stood and grabbed the bottle; Laurie, still on her knees, was sucking and licking Barry's stiff meat. I moved behind her and started spreading the slick, heavy liquid over her shoulders and back. She moaned around his cock as my hands covered her ass and her thighs. Barry lifted her face away and told me to give him the bottle. Laurie sat straight up as he let the oil dribble over her breasts. Then pooling some more in his hands, he started rubbing her chest, pulling on her slippery nips. She sat there, moaning and hissing as Barry worked his slick fingers lower.

I moved back around, facing the fire. Orange and red highlights licked her glistening flesh. Jesus, she looked good. When we heard her gasp, I looked down to see Barry's big hand cupping her slick, hairless pussy, sliding a finger into her wet hole. He looked around at David. "I think she's ready, dude. That is one very hot pussy." He put his hands around her waist and brought her over so she was straddling his thighs. He glanced at me. "Okay, little brother…hold me up so your hot little wife can slide down my dick."

I did as he asked and Laurie lowered herself slowly, mumbling about how good it felt as her swollen labia covered inch after inch of his thick, rock-hard shaft. When she had all of him inside, she lay down on him, her breasts crushed against his chest. She kissed him deeply, not stopping as she started to move her hips up and down. The light from the fire played over her back, reflected on the slick flesh of her hip and the curve of her ass.

David couldn't take it any more. He dropped his clothes on the floor as he came towards us. He took the massage oil and spread some over his hands and fingers. He put a hand on my shoulder. "Make me wet," was all he said. My brother stood in front of me, sliding his stiff prick in and out of my mouth. With his oily hands, he started to massage Laurie's cheeks, slowly drawing them open until her backdoor was fully exposed. He slid one then two fingers past her tight, puckered ring, working them to loosen her up. When he was ready, he pulled his stiff, wet dick out of my mouth and his fingers out of my wife's ass. He turned to her and slid the head of his cock into her ass.

"Fuck, man!" Barry yelped as he felt David's thickness press on his cock through that thin membrane. "Whoa! That's insane!" Laurie was moaning and mumbling, completely stuffed. My breathing seemed to stop as I witnessed two hard cocks invading my wife's most personal places.

David looked over her shoulder at his friend. "Think that felt good? Wait…are you all the way in?" Barry grunted a yes. "Good," David said. "Now just stay still – I think you're gonna like this."

He pulled back on Laurie's hips, ensuring that Barry was fully lodged in her hot, wet box. Then he slid the rest of his thick pole up her rectum. Laurie moaned loudly as she adjusted to the overwhelming feeling of the two large cocks filling her. Then slowly, David pulled back until just his head was inside. Then he started to fuck her. He plunged into her so hard he almost threw her off of Barry's pole. Barry was groaning, saying it felt like David was fucking him. My brother kept rocking his hips faster and deeper, his balls smacking into Barry's as he continued thrusting into my wife's ass. She was pressed tightly between her Master and her lover, kissing one and moaning "Fuck me…Oh God…keep fucking me" until the other pulled her mouth to him. It only took a few more deep thrusts before both men tensed and then dumped their loads into her, all three incoherent in the rush of their release. When I realized that Laurie had actually cum from being fucked, my stomach just dropped out of me. David waited for his cock to deflate, finally slipping back out of Laurie's stretched ass. He rose on pretty shaky legs – said he was going to take a quick shower. He told me to clean them both up and do whatever else they wanted while he was gone.

Laurie was still splayed over Barry's chest and hips. He, too had gone soft, his shiny pink prick resting between his legs. He waived as David left the room, still kissing my wife deep and hard.

I sank to my knees behind them, trying to breathe normally again. I lit a joint and took a deep hit as Barry and Laurie continued to kiss, much more romantically than before. I was getting lost in the flicker of the flames reflected of my wife's slick skin. She was straddling his thigh, her hot, sexy ass thrust back towards me. I took another hit and then put the joint back in the ashtray. I moved behind my wife, massaging her flushed cheeks, spreading them gently. I couldn't believe her sphincter was still open, stretched from David's relentless ass-fucking. Leaning into her, I started to lick the shiny fluids spilling down the inside of her thighs. I heard her start to moan as I got closer to the top.

"What's little brother doin' to you, baby?" He sounded like a very satisfied man.

"Mmmm…" Laurie moaned her reply, "he's cleaning me up, Barry, and…oh, Jesus, he's eating David's cum…his tongue is so deep in my ass…Oh, God…"

Barry lifted her up enough to slide out from underneath her. "I gotta see this, baby. Stay on your knees and your elbows." He moved around to watch me. I knew he wanted a show, so I gave him one. I spread her even wider, exposing her open anus to him before I stuck my tongue inside and started reaming her deep and slow. "Fuck, baby, I bet that feels great!" His eyes were wide as he took a joint and lit it.

"It's awesome, lover…wanna see him eat your cum from my pussy?" Her voice was little more than a deep whisper; she sounded so hot, so slutty.

"Yeah, I do." He put a hand on my shoulder, pulling me back from her beautiful round ass. I got a chill from the touch. "Get down on your back, junior…that's right, put your face under her."

Then he moved back and pulled Laurie up until she was on her knees straddling my face, her gaping cunt hovering above me. I looked up to see her swollen lips, still open, and the dark pink tunnel beyond. There was a pearly gray drop of Barry's cum clinging to her.

"This is how I want to see it, baby." Barry's voice was definitely in command mode. There was going to be no denying him. "Now when I squeeze these beautiful tits…" Laurie moaned so deeply – she was totally loving this, "I want you to squeeze your hot little cunt…" Now she gasped and twisted her head around to him and kissed his lips, her tongue fighting into his mouth. Then he must have really twisted her tits because her thighs started to quiver around me. "That's it, baby…squeeze it…" I looked up and to the side; his eyes caught mine. They were gleaming with lust and power. His eyes moved up – I looked back to Laurie's beautiful, bald cunt. As her muscles rippled, the liquid pearl on her dark pink inner lip started to give way to gravity. Seemingly in slow motion, it started its six-inch descent towards my open, waiting mouth. After waiting forever, it burst against my tongue, the slightly salty flavor making me moan.

Laurie looked down at me, her eyes barely open as she hissed, "You like that, baby?" I moaned again. "Oooh, then you're gonna love this…unngg…ahhh…" She slid her hands down her slick flesh until her fingers were at her swollen labia. She turned to Barry, hissed at him, "Watch this, lover." My hot, loving wife pulled her pussy wide with her slender fingers. As her thighs started to tremble, she massaged her bare, slick mound with her thumbs, pushing a small flood of their combined love out of her cunt, down to my mouth. Fuck, it was so tasty!