All Comments on 'Saturday Night Fever - The Sequel'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious!

I am dripping wet from reading this story. It was sooo hot. I missed the first one but will go back and read it. I really enjoyed Courtney and Kim's involvement. Kim reminds me so very much of me! In college, I was approached by a student at a party who made very direct advances. It startled me and I acted offended and she never approached me again. I saw her several more times on campus and began to really regret my earlier decision and hoped she would try again. Years later, I married and had two children and finally received a second chance. I was taking tennis lessons at the club where we live and my instructor made a couple of subtle, yet evident, overtures. This time I seized the opportunity. We left the clubhouse for her place and I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed with another woman. While I love my husband and children dearly, I also enjoy the touch and feel of another woman. I hope you follow up a story on Kim. Her initial hesitation and then full acceptance of what she wanted and desired was so exciting. Most of my lovers have been much more dominant than myself. I prefer a more feminine partner than Beth but I must confess the most exciting evening I ever experienced was with a woman who was hard core lesbian. She fucked me harder and longer than any man I had ever been with!!! While I enjoy the sex with my husband, I will continue to enjoy the company and love that only another woman can fully provide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story! This is better than part 1

Loved this sequal. Hope you continue to wite about Courtney and Kim. That was intense. I've read many of your stories and this might be your best. Awesome stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

fucking hot . damn!!

69Eddie69Eddieabout 6 years ago
Keep writing! You have a great imagination & writing style!

I have read & re- read this story many times. As a bicurious guy, I wonder about situations where a lovely woman puts a cock in your face. Would I suck it? Would I get so horny I would swallow, then let someone fuck me? It’s very exciting to think about!!!!

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

lol, so hot I was hard the entire time. Especially since my sisters going to a party next week.

Hope she has as great a time?

HiddenSecret00HiddenSecret00about 2 years ago

I hope that you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your work but one thing takes me out of the moment. It is not “yea” to confirm something but “yeah.”

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerabout 1 year ago

This was a great story - thank you for writing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous