All Comments on 'Saturday Night Fever - The Sequel'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerover 1 year ago

This was a great story - thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your work but one thing takes me out of the moment. It is not “yea” to confirm something but “yeah.”

HiddenSecret00HiddenSecret00about 2 years ago

I hope that you continue this story.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

lol, so hot I was hard the entire time. Especially since my sisters going to a party next week.

Hope she has as great a time?

69Eddie69Eddieabout 6 years ago
Keep writing! You have a great imagination & writing style!

I have read & re- read this story many times. As a bicurious guy, I wonder about situations where a lovely woman puts a cock in your face. Would I suck it? Would I get so horny I would swallow, then let someone fuck me? It’s very exciting to think about!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

fucking hot . damn!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story! This is better than part 1

Loved this sequal. Hope you continue to wite about Courtney and Kim. That was intense. I've read many of your stories and this might be your best. Awesome stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious!

I am dripping wet from reading this story. It was sooo hot. I missed the first one but will go back and read it. I really enjoyed Courtney and Kim's involvement. Kim reminds me so very much of me! In college, I was approached by a student at a party who made very direct advances. It startled me and I acted offended and she never approached me again. I saw her several more times on campus and began to really regret my earlier decision and hoped she would try again. Years later, I married and had two children and finally received a second chance. I was taking tennis lessons at the club where we live and my instructor made a couple of subtle, yet evident, overtures. This time I seized the opportunity. We left the clubhouse for her place and I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed with another woman. While I love my husband and children dearly, I also enjoy the touch and feel of another woman. I hope you follow up a story on Kim. Her initial hesitation and then full acceptance of what she wanted and desired was so exciting. Most of my lovers have been much more dominant than myself. I prefer a more feminine partner than Beth but I must confess the most exciting evening I ever experienced was with a woman who was hard core lesbian. She fucked me harder and longer than any man I had ever been with!!! While I enjoy the sex with my husband, I will continue to enjoy the company and love that only another woman can fully provide.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous