All Comments on 'Saturday Night Special'

by lover4u

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
An interesting twist

It would have been more interesting if Steve had refused to fuck Natasha and then learned that Kirk had fucked Roxanne.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

So was Natasha "in heat"? Did she get pregnant from this barebacked fucking. Will she and Steve continue with ongoing lovemaking?

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
A non certainty

Hell, Steve may well have figured it out and waited through the whole movie to where his wife got fucked and then the SHIT COULD HIT THE FAN..

He might well jump up and leave, literally, and proceed to the lawyers office.

But without even thinking about it, he plows into Natasha. It never crossed his mind ROXANNE might be pissed at that idea and divorce HIM.

Of course, for the stories sake everybody is now fucking everybody. He could STILL get totally pissed about the wifes fucking around before, behind his back! How long have you been fucking Kirk?? How many others has there been?? Yep, he could have some questions that he would like answered.

Being a dirty old msn Natasha sounds very interesting, though. Makes a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous