All Comments on 'Sauce for the Goose'

by ctenson

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t understand. He knew when watching the video that his wife was going to cheat on him because she believed that he cheated on her. So why did try to stop her if he was going to divorce her anyway? Kind of stupid logic.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Why did he go looking for her if he knew that he was going to divorce her? Why did he hide the daughter he just found out about from his wife it makes no sense at all.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Some of the comments sound like they read a different story, or only part of this story. He explained why he stopped her and then why he was leaving her. He also explained why he hid the daughter from his wife. This story points out how ridiculous the revenge fuck video is. Get the facts and THEN react.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Actions have consequences. Good tale, well told.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I agree with Regguy69, couldn't have said it better. That said, I think he should rethink hid options. But that's just me, because I like happy endings.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

talk first, then decide what to do is an important lesson. well written. "what's good enough for the Goose is good enough for the Gander". sauce? never heard of.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

I have trouble believing how people miss the point of him finding her and stopping her from her stupid revenge fuck. As he told her clearly, he did it for her, so she'd feel less guilty for her actions. She hadn't actually gotten to the point of adultery.

On the other hand, she had done plenty to cause him to decide he didn't want to remain in the marriage. His decision to divorce her made perfect sense.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At 6:07 on a Monday, Elaine watched her marriage come to an end.

She deserved it!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

A revenge fuck with no proof is used way too much on this site.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Best version of a revenge fuck I've come across.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I was gling to give it 4 stars, but went to 3. He lied to her about what he was doing. She did ask him and he was evasive. After he lied and misled her she jumped to the wrong conclusions. He has lots of skin in the game in terms of blame.

She went overboard, but he was far from blameless.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

it was interesting. I agree with the previous commenter that he was definitely not blameless but I also agree that their marriage was probably over. I think maybe some counseling could have helped in this case but probably not. He should have given it a try at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the woman was that cruel and hateful there would have been serious problems in the marriage way before this incident happened, this just didn't ring true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait...in every LW story..i have seen the husband in this same situation do exactky shat she did...... and we praise him for being decisive!

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 1 year ago

Wait, wait wait. A story can't contain the whole universe of possibilities. True, we (authors) praise decisive men who have been cheated on and choose a similar path, but their marriages are still over. A two page story just can't contain everything. I like the conclusion reached by this husband. Her actions had exposed a fundamental flaw in her makeup...just as those praiseworthy (air quotes) men in similar situations expose themselves. The net result is the same or maybe slightly different depending on the characterization of the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"When you assume, you make an *** out of you and me"... to go ballistic means someone has pulled the trigger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The nerve of that asshole scolding her for not communicating. Another story pandering to the "woman is always wrong" crowd.

RuttweilerRuttweiler11 months ago
Copy of a copy of a copy

It’s obvious that you’ve read a bunch of stories, and want to write your own story too. But you haven’t written your own story, you’ve copied a bunch of other authors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A husband with a back bone. What a concept.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

He’s right. He asked her a couple of times if something was wrong and she chose not to communicate. He responded appropriately.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous