All Comments on 'Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy'

by MrDeviant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How old are you?

Are you sure you have the proper age to write for this site or even to be allowed visiting it? Your "story" is fit for a 14 year old.

regards,

Umberto

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

How dose one guy get all these bad stories posted in one day? If there is one good story on here I haven't found it yet. I guess I'll go christmas shopping after all. Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Horrible

This is really one of the worst stories I have read on Literotica. I am certain you can do better than this. I commend you for the effort so keep trying...you will improve.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
not a bad story idea

Decent story idea, but poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it. WHat a dumb ass writer

I laughed so hard. This is fantasy. Its a stupid, dumb story, hell, keep on riding the horse, Hoss

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Concluded poorly

Decent enough start but deteriorated at the end to an unsatisfactory conclusion. Calling the ex-husband a wimp was incorrect, and making light of his fetish for large women is mean-spirited. Turning the wife into some kind of sex-starved bondage slut was unnecessary and sophomoric. The story was not well done, and it wasn't particularly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

I loved it. EVERY bit of it. Bastard got what he deserved.

Should have been filed in the BDSM catagory though.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Magic - remarkably bad!!!

Our Bull narrator clearly harasses his female boss, until she has to call him down. Magic happens and before long they are great buddies and she is flirting with Bull!??! All of a sudden, Hubby is black and heavy. Sweetie has lost about half her premarital body weight (with, apparently, no dangling, stretched skin problem!) More magic!

It does NOT get any better! Save your time!

1*

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
Erm...

"I mean," she said bluntly as can be, "that I am your slut from now on if you wish it and I will do anything, anyone, you wish me to as long as I can be sexually satisfied doing it. He has kept me from being satisfied for a long time, he cheated on me, now I want to catch up on what I missed and I want to do it fast!"

Out of the blue. Sorry, but I was unable to suspend disbelief from that point on. It was just a clumsy device to initiate the relevant sexual connection with the protagonist.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I hate cheaters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous