All Comments on 'Saving a Marriage Ch. 04'

by OttoWeininger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pure

bullshit. let me treat you an evening and I make sure you don't think something like this is erotic !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You've got to be kidding!

You made a huge mistake posting into BDSM. If you were looking to pick up more readers after posting in mind control and LW, then you will get that, but this story is straight up abuse! This poor woman has been brain washed by an asshole husband and an immoral doctor. I pride myself in always scoring my vote on the quality of the writing verses the content of the story since I understand people's turn-ons differ, but if you are silly enough to move a chapter of this crap into BDSM and try to pass this off as a loving D/s relationship then you deserve the 1* you got from me. Go back to loving wives where you may find a few like minded brainwashed readers. There is nothing redeeming in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Stick to sharing this with your beautiful obedient wife. Nothing erotic here. Don't taint bdsm with this psychotic mind control noncon. He's a fictional character and I would still like to push him off the subway platform. He's not saving a marriage, just half his assets while turning her into a blowup doll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whoa!

Holy Cow, It says "comments" not rude and insulting. If you don't like the story...STOP READING!. With that said definitely NOT LW. I'd suggest Mind Control.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
getting a little rough

for my taste, but I'll read a little further to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i love this..

You are doing an amazing job...ignore the negative comments by others... i am a woman and i can honestly say that this one made me really hot... 5 stars to you.. <3

carreeleonorcarreeleonorabout 5 years ago
vos histoires sont horribles et fortes en images

je suis impressionnée. Heureusement que mon mari n'est pas comme ça

Eleonore

carreeleonor@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous