All Comments on 'Saving Caitlin Ch. 03'

by MaddieKim

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Am I really the first to comment on this?

I commented on the first chapter saying I was unsure about the life Caitlin was meant to lead.

I've read since and commented, and enjoyed

My first thought is that it has a resonance with Culture Shock by Sir Nathan

Cultureshock by Sir Nathan is the very long conversation between himself and someone looking to find themself. The weekend that everyone thinks is so important is something that had never been written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Each of your chapters get better and better. I especially like the fact you post them in a timely manner. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maddiek

This story continues to impress. I still would like to see more "real world" excursions. The party was too brief in my humble opinion. The development is superb. Hopefully when Carl returns as I am sure he will, it will not destroy them, I like the gentleness. If you go down that path, I hope Cait takes him out. Love it! 10 **********

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Impressive

Very well written, excellent character development, love the plot. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is nothing like Culture Shock

Caitlin is a young, damaged and very vulnerable girl forced to become a slave to a selfish egomaniac who should have called the cops on that asshole Carl the first time he saw her being abused by him. Yeah, I know this is fiction, but how can people think this story is somehow romantic and sweet, just because he doesn't beat her black and blue? He may love her, but he controls her every move, is now withholding her orgasms for weeks, and it's just a matter of time until he starts punishing her more severely. Apparently, this idea of having a very young (thin and beautiful, of course) submissive female who doesn't even breathe without her master's permission is a common male fantasy. After all, a woman who actually thinks for herself and won't be ordered around like a well-trained dog is just too challenging for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Once more, the discussion of the training was extremely interesting. I doubt that it could be as effective if Caitlin had not transferred from being "compelled to conform" to being "willing to conform", or if she had been kidnapped and resisted. The transformation from fear to willingness is a part of being well cared for

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous