Saving Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's hands on her hips gripped tighter into her warm flesh. He made himself hold perfectly still; offering her control of this too. But it was a great sacrifice; he wanted desperately to bury himself fully inside this incredibly tight hole and shoot his load. His breathing was becoming faster and shallower with each tiny circular motion of her hips. Only a couple of inches remained before his cock would be fully embedded in that magical opening. 'Claire...,' he breathed hoarsely.

Claire knew that he was close; she could hear it in his breathing, feel it in the swelling of that hard flesh inside her and in the tight grip of his fingers into her flesh. With all the love inside of her she offered up the final gift of this night, 'Yes, David, fuck my virgin ass.'

It was all the permission he needed. He lost complete control then. He shoved the remaining two inches of his impossibly hard cock deep into his wife's bowels. Then sawing in and out fast, he pushed himself closer to what he knew would be one of the strongest orgasms of his life. Fuck this hole that he had wanted for so long. The reality was even better than his fantasy; the tightness, the wet oil, his wife open and accepting.

Then he felt it. Hot jism rose up inside his cock. He pushed as deep as he could into her bum and held perfectly still as the first of it exploded out his cock. He moved his hips in short jabs to milk it all from his balls. 'Claire...,' he muttered her name like a whispered prayer.

Claire was surprised that the fucking of her husband's hard cock into her sore bottom had not been unpleasant. She was prepared for pain when she had offered her assent. Instead it had been almost the same tension she felt when he fingered her g-spot to orgasm. Of course, he had not actually lasted long enough to give her an orgasm. But she had to wonder if with a tad of practice they might both find pleasure in this new sex activity.

It was this thought dancing through her mind, when they heard the gentle mewing cried of their daughter on the baby monitor. David was quick to respond. 'I'll get her, love. You go clean up, quickly.' Smiling sheepishly he added, 'I made a small mess in that sweet ass of yours.'

Grabbing his robe from the hook on the back of their bedroom door, he walked the short distance to where their daughter was beginning to cry more soundly in her cot. Picking her up, he kissed her dark curls and whispered, 'Perfect timing, angel.'

He heard the water turn off in their en-suite loo as he walked back down the hall. By the time, he entered their bedroom with their child in his arms; the Madonna was once again back. His wife was sitting in their bed, with the cups of the black corset pushed back to reveal her full breasts, bluish veins prominent and a drop of whitish liquid leaking from the brown nipple. 'Hand her to me,' she whispered.

David smiled, knowing that there was still a whore buried deep inside this magnificent woman that was his wife and the mother of his child. His mind was racing; thinking of adequate rewards for such a magnificent anniversary present as that sweet, tight asshole of hers.

12