Saving Savannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

"Step one is down," he said. "Now I'm going to tighten the bolts around your heads so you'll have more compression, at least temporarily." He was always doing that. He'd say something that he thought was completely innocent but I'd think about it differently. When he said compression, my legs crossed involuntarily and I started tingling down there.

"Even though I don't have much money, there has to be something I can offer you, for your kindness," I said smiling at him.

"You don't have to..." he began and then we both heard a clanking and a rattling. I looked up and the oldest truck I'd ever seen in my life had pulled up right beside me.

Two men who were dressed like regulars on "Hee Haw" stepped out of the truck. One of them kept spitting out of the side of his mouth, but he didn't even seem to be chewing any tobacco.

"You okay girlie?" he asked. "We saw ya a while back when we was headed inta town, and we just figured that if you was still here when we got back that we'd take a look at yer vehicle."

I was pissed. First because if they'd already seen me once, why didn't they stop and help me? And secondly because I was already being helped and I didn't want anyone else around.

"Okay Hoss, we got it," said the second man. "Thanks for yer assistance, we can handle it from here."

"But he's almost..." I began.

"Don't worry yer head about it Missy," said the first guy. "Zeke here is a mechanic."

"You're in good hands then," said Greg, whose name I didn't know at the time. He took a rag out of his tool box and wiped his hands on it. Then he put it and the toolbox in the trunk of his car and drove off. He waved again as he left.

The two men looked at each other. "It just don't seem right for no N...colored guy to have a car like that," said Zeke. "It's just wrong Randy."

"If there weren't so many people passing down the highway, I'd a shot him for it," said Randy. "If we dropped him off in the swamp no one would ever have known."

"That would a been a big mistake dumb ass," said Zeke. "He's from the other side of the swamp. He's the guy that bought that old farm over there and hired a couple of people in the town ta help with what he does out there."

"How do you know that?" asked Randy.

"Cuz when we were in town, Bobby mentioned a colored from up north who talks uppity and drives a Blue Mustang," said Zeke. "Weren't you paying attention?"

"Bobby talks too God damned much," snapped Randy. "So mostly I just ignore everything he says unless he mentions money, pussy, liquor or food."

"Alright, Girlie, we ain't got all day," said Zeke. "Get your ass in the truck. Randy, tie some of that rope to her car we'll tow it behind us till we figure out what to do with it."

"Aren't you going to try to fix it?" I asked in shock. "The other guy almost had it running."

"Yeah he probably did some kind of Juju magic or some of that shit them people know about. But I ain't got none a that," said Zeke.

"But I thought you was a mechanic," I said. Randy just started laughing.

"Zeke can't even read," he said. "He can't count past ten without taking his shoes off."

"Ha ha ha," spat Zeke. "I was smart enough ta get her away from that colored guy though wasn't I?"

"It just wasn't right seeing him staring at a white woman like that. Especially with you wearing them little shorts and all," said Zeke.

"This is 2012," I said. "Nobody thinks like that anymore. The president of the united states is..." that was all I remembered.

When I came to my senses again it was because there was a body on top of me humping away. He was rougher than anything I remembered and he didn't care. My clothes were scattered all over the room. I groaned and then told him to stop and to get off of me.

"She finally woke up," he said loudly.

Everything on my body hurt, especially my vagina. I tried to push him off but he just smiled and then reached out with one hand and grabbed my head and smashed it roughly against the rotting wood of the floor. Pain ripped through the back of my head and I almost blacked out again.

"Lesson number one," he spat. "Don't never interrupt a man til he gets his nut off." I lay there confused and aching. My face hurt, my pussy was sore and now the back of my head hurt too.

After a few more wild thrusts he screamed, "Oooweeee," and got up. He pulled his pants up and spat on the floor not far from where I was laying.

"God damn it, Zeke was right. That is the tightest pussy ever," he said. People were coming into the room as he said it. There were four men and two other women. One of the women was older than I was and she was heavily pregnant. The other was a girl who couldn't have been older than eighteen or so.

Zeke looked down at me and smiled. "Sorry about that," he said indicating my face. "But you got a lot to learn if you're going to be living here. We don't like any mention of the fact that the coloreds and the Mexicans done took over the fucking country."

"But I don't want to live here," I screamed. "I'm going to Texas."

"You was going ta Texas," said Zeke. "But plans change."

"My friends will start looking for me when I don't show up," I said. "They'll try to find me."

"They'll never look here," he smiled. "And even if they do come up here and ask. We'll say the same thing a lot of people who saw you on the road will say. We saw you while we drove past. You were wearing some tight little shorts and showing off your ass while some colored guy in a fancy car looked at your car. If there's any justice in the world at all they'll think he did something to you. Maybe they'll string him up. This is still the south you know. That kind of stuff does occasionally happen. At least that's one of them that won't get to be president." He laughed at his own joke but none of the others thought it was funny.

Over the next few days my life descended into a hell that made everything I'd experienced before seem like a fairy tale. The four men in the shack, Zeke, Randy, their father Joe and their younger brother Melvin, the one who was on me when I woke up, used me repeatedly. They'd come into the room they kept me in sporadically during the day and then one after another at night.

Of the two women there, Beulah, the older, pregnant one, was nice to me and concerned for me. She was the one who often told them that I'd had enough, or that I wasn't going anywhere.

The younger one, Jennifer, seemed to hate me on sight and was always kicking me. They kept me chained to a big eyebolt that was drilled into one of the shack's walls. I was also naked and barely fed. For the first month they just left a bucket for me to relieve myself in and I never left that room. After the second month I was unchained every day and allowed to help Beulah and Jennifer clean the house.

I found out that they had sold my car piece by piece until there were no more pieces or parts to sell and then the rest of the car had been sold for scrap three towns over.

They made a living finding discarded items and selling them for scrap. Sometimes they found things that they thought were more valuable to them than scrap so they kept them. I guess I fell into that category.

Beulah wasn't married to any of them. Jennifer was their sister and Beulah's daughter. Technically Beulah belonged to their father, but any man with permission could have her. Apparently Beulah had been found on the road just after Melvin had been born. They'd needed a woman to care for him and when they found her they'd kept her as they intended to do with me. None of the brothers were her sons.

It took a while before I found out why Jennifer hated me so much. Jennifer was in love with her brother Melvin. He'd been her first and though all of the men had sex with her if Beulah wasn't available, she looked at screwing her half-brothers as just something she had to do. But she loved Melvin and very intensely. Melvin having sex with me angered her to the point where she'd tried to hurt me several times. She was always pointing out things that were wrong with me.

She told them that I couldn't cook without a lot of fancy spices and things that they didn't have. They couldn't trust me because she was sure that I was going to try to escape and they'd either have to kill me or go to jail. She also pointed out the fact that even though she was only eighteen she already had bigger tits than I did.

Luckily for me, after a few months of captivity the demand for me wore down. I was still in high demand between Zeke and Randy but with Beulah still able to keep Joe satisfied until a few weeks before she delivered and Melvin and Jennifer paired off, it was a lot easier on me.

I learned a lot of things about sex during that time. I learned that if I just took it, the men went easier on me. If I offered any resistance at all, it became like a challenge to them and not only were they rougher but they came after me more often, because in their minds they needed to break me.

I also learned that men want sex most of the time, but women were the truly sickest creatures of all. Jennifer did things that were truly depraved in her efforts to get Melvin back from me. Since there were only three rooms in the shack she often waited to get Melvin alone while Zeke, Randy and sometimes Joe were out on the road. She'd make Melvin promise not to tell his brothers what they did because she was saving some things just for him. I, of course, didn't mention what they did either for fear that they'd want to do those things to me too.

I saw that girl not only suck Melvin's dick but let him chose whether he wanted her to swallow his cum or shoot it all over her. She let him fuck her ass and then licked him clean. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him. She often begged him when no one else was around to make her pregnant like her mom.

Once she found out that I had no interest in Melvin or any of them she stopped trying to hurt me and since we were relatively close in age she started talking to me. From her I learned about love and what it felt like. She told me that just being around Melvin made her feel warm and protected and that lying in his arms at night made her happier than anything else she could think of. Her greatest dream was that someday she and Melvin would move away to be together and that she'd belong only to him.

At the time I thought that she was crazy, but then I realized that I wasn't too far away from her situation. My own brother had wanted me. Luckily for me he'd been strong enough minded to resist the temptation, but my father hadn't been.

The months passed slowly and I never saw any chance to escape. There was always at least one of the men in the house. Watching me was their greatest responsibility. Once, while I was helping to take care of the baby Evelyn, I realized that I wasn't chained up and the door was open. I hadn't intended to try to run away. It was the middle of winter and even though the temperatures were still warm enough during the daylight hours, a person could still freeze to death at night. All I wanted to do was look outside. It seemed like as soon as I took a step towards the door all I could see was the fist headed for my face.

When I woke up, I was chained to the wall yet again. They'd simply been trying to test me. I'd failed. And for a few months after that, even the few freedoms I'd been afforded until that time were gone. Before I knew it, spring had come and gone and it was too hot all over again. Zeke and Randy often argued over who got me for the night. That, of course, got Melvin interested in me again as well. I guess Jennifer had gone through her bag of tricks and Melvin just wanted to fuck someone different. There was also the fact that a few months prior to this she'd started letting him fist her and at first it was exciting for both of them but as her pussy stretched to accommodate his fist it soon became too loose for his dick and Melvin wanted something he could feel.

That brought about "THE conversation."

I was helping Jennifer clean the house while Beulah fed Evelyn and all of the men were out front sitting on the porch.

"Do you want to get out of here?" asked Jennifer. At first, I thought I was joking but she continued. "Look, I know you don't want to be here and none of this is your fault. But Melvin wants to start fucking you again. I heard him telling his brothers that they should all cut cards each night and the one that wins gets you." I didn't even react to her words. I couldn't see what the difference would be. It had gone on for so long that I'd gotten used to it. In fact, I was sure that she was just part of another test.

"Look there are only two options that I have. If I lose Melvin to you it would kill me. So I either have to kill you or help you get out of here." Even as she said it I could tell she was serious.

We tried together to come up with a way to get me out of there. Before we managed to do it though, the unthinkable happened. I woke up and realized that I didn't feel good. I felt odd all over. Beulah realized what was going on with me before I did. "You're pregnant," she told me. "We'd better not tell the men until you start to show."

Jennifer redoubled her efforts to come up with a plan. It was like she wanted me out of there as soon as possible. She came up with a plan finally. She picked a night that Melvin had guard duty which was what they called watching me. Joe went off to be with Beulah. Jennifer went to sit with Melvin. He thought that I was with his brothers so it would be okay. Jennifer fucked Melvin until he went to sleep.

That only left Zeke and Randy. While Zeke got to be with me that night I put everything I had into it. I tried my best to tire him out. Jennifer came in and seduced Randy who'd gotten so worked up watching Zeke fuck me that he was masturbating while he watched. When Jennifer started sucking his dick he couldn't resist it. With everyone in the house asleep except for Jennifer and me, she unchained me and went and laid down with Melvin. I hugged her once before we said goodbye and took off. I had at best a few hours before they woke up and all hell broke loose.

Jennifer had hidden a pair of pants and a shirt for me in the woods. There were also a pair of tennis shoes that were two sizes too big but beggars can't be choosy. I dressed and started off walking as quickly as I could. I had to stay near the roads and move by the light of the moon. I couldn't go anywhere near the swampy areas because there were gators there and I'd have no chance against them in the dark.

The fastest way would probably have been to cross the swamp but I was afraid. I kept expecting someone to grab me at every second. I made it to the point where I could see the highway in the distance by morning. I knew that the chase was actually on then because they had to have awakened and come after me by then. They had plenty of ground to cover though and they had no idea which direction I'd gone in.

They were smarter than I'd given them credit for though, because they knew that wherever I went I had to cross or follow the highway to get to a town, so they simply split up with Randy and Zeke driving the highway in their truck and Joe and Melvin tracking through the woods on foot. In the daylight they were also able to see the trail I'd left.

It took them a while to close on me though the sun had been high in the sky for a long time. I was tired, I was hungry and I'd sat down in what I thought was a great hiding place when I heard them. One of the things that surprised me the most was that they didn't after all of that time know my name.

I guess I'd dozed off when I heard Melvin yelling. "I know you're around here somewhere. Make it easy on yourself. If I have to come and find you, I'm going to beat the shit out of you. But if you come out on your own, it'll go a lot easier on you."

That woke me up and put the desperation back into me. I slipped out of the tree I'd been hiding in and made for the road. At this time of day there had to be cars passing by. I'd gone out to the road a few times before and as crazy as I was dressed no one would stop for me. This time if I had to I intended to jump in front of a car and just pray it would stop. Anything, including death, would be better than going back there.

I could hear Melvin again and he was even closer. It would only be a matter of time until he caught me. "Beulah told me that you're with child," he said. "We both know it's mine don't we. My brothers have been fucking you for a year. You get pregnant within weeks of when I started. That's why my stupid sister helped you get away ain't it?"

Hearing that they'd found out that Jennifer had helped me made me even more desperate. I ran as fast as I could. "Pa, I saw her. She's running over there," screamed Melvin behind me.

I crashed through the bushes at the edge of the highway running as fast as I could. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. I was sweating and I could hear and feel the shoes flapping on the asphalt surface. They were gaining on me with every step. I saw a car and I waved for it but the driver just kept going. Didn't he see me?

Didn't he see the two men chasing me? I jumped back into the bushes to try to lose them. They followed me and I jumped out onto the freeway again. There were several cars coming all at once. I crossed the freeway just in time to avoid being run over. Melvin and Joe couldn't follow me until all of the cars had passed. I continued running and started screaming but the cars kept going. There weren't many cars left. As the last car, a red Mustang passed, I noticed tail lights. Then the driver started pulling off to the side of the road. Joe noticed it too and started running towards me faster.

I knew that if he dragged me back in the woods my life was over. Even if they didn't kill me I'd never escape again. I ran towards that car like my life depended on it. I almost made it too. I was sure that I was going to make when I felt someone grabbing me from behind pulling me down onto the ground by the back of that old shirt. I turned and started kicking at Melvin to get away and I could see Joe coming up too.

"Nooooo," I screamed as loud as I could. Melvin reached his fist back to punch me. I saw his fist rocket towards my face but I never felt the pain. I did feel a thud and I felt the impact of a fist on flesh, but it wasn't me. I was confused until I saw Melvin sprawled in the dirt on the side of the road.

"This ain't got nothing to do with you mister," said Joe as he got to me.

"She's a little touched in the head is all. It's a misunderstanding amongst family," he continued.

"Why don't we let the sheriff settle it when he gets here," said Greg. "I called them from my car before I got out. Brandy, the dispatcher, said she'd have a car here in less than five minutes."

"Oh fuck," said Joe. He lunged for me and Greg stood over me blocking his path.

Joe slid a wicked looking fillet knife out of his boot. Without warning, he lunged again, this time Greg's stomach was his target. Greg moved to avoid the knife and Joe missed his midsection but sliced Greg's arm. Greg kicked Joe's hand and the knife flew out of it. Greg's fist caught Joe in the side of his head stunning him. Melvin got up and came over to where the two men were circling each other. Joe looked dazed but the blood coming out of Greg's arm was serious too.

Suddenly a shrill siren cut through the air. We could see an SUV with lights and sirens heading for us. Joe and Melvin looked at each other and took off into the woods.

Within seconds the Sheriff's car was there. I pointed into the woods and one of the men in the car took off for the woods.

"Mr. Gates are you okay?" asked the deputy.

"I don't think so," said Greg. He held up his arm and the deputy went back to his car and got a first aid kit. The deputy quickly fashioned a tourniquet and put it around Greg's arm just above the elbow. He had me hold it in place and keep pressure on it, while he bandaged the wound. He radioed to his partner who came out of the woods a few minutes later.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers