Saving Savannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

By the time we fell into an exhausted slumber, neither of us could even move. I went to sleep with my head on his chest and one hand possessively grasping his dick.

The next morning we all showed up in court. No one smiled except for Ally. She was one of those people who always seemed to smile even when she was miserable.

She crossed the courtroom and extended her tiny skeletal hand to me. "Good luck, Savannah," she said. "I genuinely hope that you win this."

Judge Wapner walked in and again he ushered us into a smaller conference room. Does anyone have anything to say before I render my decision he asked. Greg looked at me and didn't say anything. He bit his lip and looked at the judge. I stood up and spoke.

"Greg, even though you're a constipated doo doo head who let two crazy old women who are probably senile mess things up, I love you and I always will," I said.

We all looked over at the judge as he began to speak. "I truly understand now why Judge Higgins didn't want to sit on this case. I shared a drink with him last night and we both discussed the heart of this matter for hours without resolution."

"We looked up the legal definition of the word "Father." We got definitions for all types of complicated legal terms like "Assumed father," or "Presumed father." We saw "Biological Father," and "Step Father." Some of the definitions were perversely simple. "Black's Law the famous legal guide defines father as "He by whom a child is begotten." Since there was no actual mention of biology or exchanges of bodily fluids, by Miss Hill's description that could be you Mr. Gates." I smiled and Greg looked up.

But life isn't always about the legal version of things, there's also morality, common sense and even science to consider.

"Morally, Mr. Gates, you assumed the role of father to that child before she was even born. Miss Hill's video was extremely compelling in that regard. You deciding to capriciously abdicate the position seems to be beneath the character you generally show." I smiled even bigger.

"Logically though and truthfully, we all know that Mr. Gates is not the biological father of the child. He became such only because he wanted to assume the job. Unfortunately, he has the right to choose not to be as well as the right to choose to do so. And also, unfortunately, the court has to uphold..."

Greg stood up and raised his hand. Judge Wapner turned to look at him.

"Mr. Gates you can speak but I was just about to tell you that you'd won," he said.

"Your honor, I'd like to ask if Savannah would agree to drop this and return to the way things were?" said Greg.

I turned and spoke to Matlock without giving any idea of what we'd said.

"Your honor, my client says, "No," said Matlock. Judge Wapner looked puzzled.

"But Mr. Matlock your client is about to lose. Mr. Gates is offering her what she wanted. She and her child can continue living with Mr. Gates and doing whatever they do."

I stood up. "Judge I'm no longer willing to accept that," I said. Judge Wapner looked confused.

"Miss Hill are you asking for more money or something?" he asked.

"No Judge, this was never about money," I said.

"What do you want Vannah," asked Greg.

"Your honor, tell Greg that he can't call me that in court. He knows what it does to me. He's trying to cloud my judgment," I said.

"For crying out loud," said Judge Wapner. "By preponderance of the evidence, why don't the two of you just talk to each other so we can get out of here."

Greg just looked at me. "I want the whole thing, your honor," I said.

"Tell him. I'm out of this," said Judge Wapner.

"Mr. Gates, I want you to right here, right now, admit in a court of law that Gigi is your daughter. I want you to formally adopt her and put your name on her birth certificate. And lastly you have to marry me and love me forever."

Greg and Ally spoke to each other briefly. There was a lot of head shaking and then some nodding and finally Ally stood up.

"My client accepts," she said. "He's adding one more thing though that you didn't ask for."

Greg stood up. "I, Gregory Gates, admit that Gigi Gates, formerly known as Gigi Hill is my daughter. I will immediately begin the process to formally adopt the aforementioned child without delay. I will also formally propose to Savannah Hill as soon as a suitable engagement ring can be obtained."

I quickly raised my hand stopping him.

"What Vannah?" he asked.

"Greg, do it now," I said. "I don't need a ring. I just need you."

Greg sighed and got down on one knee. "Vannah...will y..."

"Hell yeah," I screamed before he could even finish. Then I bolted across the room and grabbed him.

"Can I finish?" he asked. "Just once I'd like to finish something or have the last word. Remember I told you I'd throw something else in?" I nodded. Whatever else he said didn't matter, I had everything I wanted.

"I love you Vannah," he said.

"Oh God," I said. "Everybody in town knows that."

He still didn't get the last word and he almost never did for the rest of our lives together. Gigi grew up happy and there was always a very special bond between her and Greg, even though we had two other children who were our natural children together. Pearly, our daughter, was named after Greg's mom. And our son, Golden, after Greg's dad. I wanted to name him Gregory Gates Junior but Greg told me that was already Gigi's name.

Pearly grew up and married a lawyer. Golden played football like his dad. He also got his degree in architecture so he'd have a life after football too.

Gigi never actually left us. She eventually married Kerrie's son, Vincent, and they manage all of the businesses for us. Vincent is almost exactly a year younger than Gigi. He's very tall like his mom but he took to following Greg around as soon as he could walk. Pete is still there, he's still as pale as death and almost completely covered in tattoos now.

Kerrie started laser treatments about the time she got pregnant and hasn't got a single tat left. She took out all of those piercings and they closed. She also spends a lot of time tanning with me now that we're old ladies together. Kerrie and I both cross our fingers every time Gigi starts up her Dad's nine hundred and fifty horsepower Mustang. Greg just looks at her and smiles. Strangely enough, he never thought of her as one of them white women, only as his daughter.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers