All Comments on 'Saving the Family'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 13 years ago
Awful

I think JPB is just playing with us. He is capable of so much more. He should be ashamed of having his name associated with such crap.

His stories are such easy reads. Well constructed, technically perfect. But recently he seems to have run out of good ideas for the story lines. Too bad. A waste of excellent talent.

movermoveralmost 13 years ago
GR8 Again

O. Henry would be proud!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
No details

Typical Bob story, no setup, race to the conclusion and this time throw in a little twist for humor. Would have been much better if had some background, like Cheri is a born and raised Southern gal and is predjudiced against blacks. Otherwise, the use of the "N" word is gratuitous and ineffective.

I would not expect another chapter, but a little honesty with hubby would do wonders toward solving her problem. Fess up to trying to save his ass and then set up the nasty, blackmailing former boss man involving the police and send him up the river for ten years on extortion and pandering charges.

magooomagoooalmost 13 years ago
it bites the big one

it sucks. try drugs.

gogreengogreenalmost 13 years ago
repeat.

read this one before.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
stupid, silly, silly, stupid story story

Just like the title comment, this story is childish gibberish. Very poor effort! Very transparent plot.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
and a 5-star!

Any way you slice it, this (very short) story shows that Cheri is stupid, and quite a bit of the slut.

Brief, and to the point.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Nice Twist

No specific need to use the characters that the author used the story like most polish(chinese)(portuguese)(president)(etc) stories work with any ingredients! The hubby should have telephoned immediately!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
So; What happens now?

The story is just a start and needs more to complete the storyline.

What happened the first she was fucked by the swine ex-boss of her husband? How will she get out of the situation she is in ?

One way or the other she will have to make the blackmailing go away, and I'm interested in how she does it.

I vote for her killing the worthless bastard in a way she won't get caught.

It's up to you Bob, work your fevered brain, and give us the rest of the story.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
OK story

Wifey is a confessed cheater. She did it before and will do it again. She enjoyed it. So she was tricked into it. Big deal. It sounds like if the boss had been a stud she would have initiated something herself. I find it difficult to care what happens to her. <br><br>

The boss screwing her to get even with her husband for taking his clients is a clever revenge and makes the story worth reading. <br><br>

The weak part of this is that the wife knows nothing about her husband. Doesn't she know he was just about ready to start his own business? He said he told her. Was she listening? Just because you get pissed at your boss doesn't allow you to hit the ground running. He must have been all ready to do this and the confrontation with his boss just pulled in the timing a bit. She didn't know this was about to happen? Since he hated his boss he didn't mention that his boss would probably blow up when he left? I've been in similar circumstances and my wife knew what was going on all the time. <br><br>

So we have a cheating wife and a marriage with very poor communication. Not much for a reader to get interested in. The best character was the clever villainous boss.

katranmankatranmanalmost 13 years ago
Come on

No woman could be stupid enough to let herself be recorded...

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 13 years ago
I see a bad moon arising.

I see trouble on the way.

I see earthquakes and lightnin'.

I see bad times today.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Guess my previous comment was deleted

Not sure why, because it was not that bad. But maybe I'm getting to JPB, and he (she?) deleted it. No matter, if at first you don't succeed . . .

Don't recall the exact wording of my comment, but the gist was similar to some of the other readers' comments. Wife admitted to cheating previously, so it was not very difficult for her to do it again. And she did have a strong climax, so it appears she enjoyed it even though there was an element of blackmail (pardon the pun). In these stories, there are few if any STD's, so hubby need never know.

Now, how to get herself out of the situation where she was filmed and John is indicating her lewd performance will be public unless she becomes his whore? Honey cunt was pretty dumb to permit the filming, considering John gave no guarantee he would not call the cops on her hubby even if she cooperated (she at the time thought he really did steal from the company).

There is a credibility problem with the story in that she only needs to have the police present at the next "session," and hubby's ex-boss will be arrested with evidence of blackmail for forced sex with others -- essentially rape. And guess what happens to sex offenders in the joint? Sometimes the same thing that happens to child molesters.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
4 years this story sucked shit when it was 1st published

and in 2011 it still sucks shit

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
The dope actually has a good story on sol....

....so what up wid dis shit ya honkey mother....

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
so jpb just lost a fan

he a biggot and gay

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 13 years ago
Cliche to Story by "eagle14"

One star for JPB but 5 stars for "eagle14" for an excellent finish to what would have been nothing more than a cliche. Thank you eagle14 for taking a cliche out of the waste basket and turning it into an excellent story.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Usually I give Bob 1* or 5*****s

because his stories are either excellent or horrible. However, in this case I am giving it 3***s because he didn't finish the story.

So what would Cheri do? Most likely tell Sam but regardless go to the DA to get John charged with rape and blackmail. It is clearly blackmail and it is rape for two reason--force and diminished capacity to consent. And, what is force? It is whatever the judge states and no doubt he would tell the jury that by law it is force.

So what would the DA do? The DA would probably have the phone taped and Cheri wired to get more evidence. In that event, John would go to prison. Regardless, at some point the DA would get a search warrant to locate the tape.

Could John have blackmail Cheri? Certainly not after telling her that she would be his whore and fuck his clients, all his friends, and him because Sam would find out and that would be far worse than the original tape that she could explain. However, if John had only told Cheri she had to fuck one client, she might have agreed. Of course that would be stupid because then he would have another tape.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Pathetic

Sorry, I like some of your stuff but this one is pathetic. One star as that is the least I can give.

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
Honey Cunt???

Really? You're fucking kidding, right? Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey "Just Pathetic Bob"

Did some BIG DICKED black men fucked your three ex-wives so loose that you became a PENCIL DICKED, cream-pie hungry sicko to them? I guess it is and it shows in your writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What the fuc..!!

What the fuc..!! I know this is not a proper comment but what!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then she went to her husband

And they went to the Police. Because she had taped his threats on her phone. He ended up in jail and they ended up with a ton of money. Guess he didn't think it through. He become Bubba's bitch in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

Some people really need to be wiped from existing. This is one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Darune

As is 2 star BUT if continued can be a forgive her (wife), btb him (boss)

Unless she continues with boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

JPB lives in his own fantasy world, filled with BBC, sissy cuckolds, gangbangs and unicorns. I wonder when he has the time to write between popping his transition meds, adjusting his cock cage and lubing up his strapons for his daily peggings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Bob

A litte Bit less creativity And you Could have let The page blank!

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

John's list of crimes is already long. Fraud, extortion and blackmail. Cheri should be going to the police to press charges, not giving in to the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
belongs in IR or nonconsent

1*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

As bad as anything Bob ever wrote, and he wrote a lot of cheap black dildo shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one is pretty bad bob, wish I hadnt read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just Plain Shit by this sites biggest chinese writer. writer of mass produced poor quality stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...