All Comments on 'Scarlett'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 13 years ago
Great start to this story

Very erotic, and wonderful job with the narrative and dialogue. Can't wait to read more.

y18dy18dover 13 years ago
Goddesses are meant to be worshipped

Another great story, thanks! What a glorious way to wake up, with a tasty drink and then nice female love juice!

I love the action, but I wish it were a little more elaborate. It could be more humiliating for him if he were somewhat reluctant to be used without any reciprocity. Or if he were also made to attend orally to her sweaty bare feet. Of course, his reluctance would be perfectly useless, and could even bring him some face slaps (delivered by hand or foot), before he resumes his duty.

VerySubmissiveSwitchVerySubmissiveSwitchover 9 years ago
Great Story

I wish that I could find my Scarlett! Imagine being a "Die-hard" pussy and ass eater and being married to a woman for 44 year that can't stand to have an orgasm orally! Such is the plight of some of us!

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Damn! Talk about leaving us hanging

These stories are so good, I just wish they had sequels. Just as one haughty young miss makes her debut, she's whisked away, never to be cherished again! 💔😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We could all use a mistress like Miss Scarlett

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...