Scenes From Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed there a moment—five...fifteen...who knows—her head on his shoulder...her arms round the neck of his muffled head....then she stood...his dick made some pretense of wanting to stay up her ass, but her ascent and gravity disproved all this....

Neel was a tired man.... He was thankful that this was over....no matter how pleasurable....or so he thought....

The chair was being cranked....smoothly.... it swung his body forward roughly 45 degrees....his mouth and asshole, two points along the same axis...were parallel with the floor....

She stepped in front of him....he was familiar with the routine by now—the hood was slipped back just enough to uncover his mouth—She pinched his nostrils—not that she needed to—he opened his mouth and accepted her....she needed do nothing more....

He was voracious on her cock....he was like the starving man invited to the feast—she—her cock—was it....he gagged himself over and over, letting her thoroughly fuck his face....her heat and hardness were unimaginable...and unquestionable....

She withdrew from his mouth abruptly....the sound of spit and precum splattering the floor.... For the first time he was aware of the click of her heels as she moved behind him....soft leather spread the cheeks of his ass...then what he wanted most found its way home....smoothly, she bottomed in him with one thrust....

Neel screamed...not in pain...but in a pleasure he had only dreamed of for many years.... And as she fucked him, her voice stirred as many memories as her cock stirred sensations.....

'Mmmmmmm....Yesssssss, Sgt....you've been wanting to give me this for the longest, haven't you?....How long you been dreaming of something pretty and hard rather than just hard, Babi?...C'mon....back it up for Mami...back it up....'

She reached round, found his newly hardened cock.... 'Mmmmmm...is this love, Babi?....I know better, but lust will do any day with a dick and ass like this....C'mon Babi....give it up again....just one more time...set the record....let me leave you knowing I got more cum from you than anyone ever....'

With that Neel jerked...his cock stiffened and swelled even more....then a geyser of cum leaped from it just as she busted up his ass....

***

Neel woke...cuffed to a chair—the chair?—he had no idea....one hand, opposite ankle shackled....he struggled to focus...he was still naked....his vision cleared...then right in front of him they dangled...shiny and bright—the keys to the cuffs and his GT....tacked to a note on a saw horse....

He scooted the chair cross the floor to the horse...

In a couple of minutes he was massaging his wrists and ankles....his clothes were in a heap at the foot of the horse...he pulled them on and shuffled toward the door....the ringing in his ass made him pause and look around....he spied the note....

***

'Sgt Neel,

It was long, long ago when our paths first crossed...
there was a desire then not totally fulfilled...
raise a cup to nostalgia.
If I've not fulfilled my obligation, don't hesitate
to come collect your due....
If the debt has been settled to your satisfaction,
come anyway...like that service phrase...
I find I can always use a 'good man'... or two... or three...

With intense pleasure,

S.O. Black'