Scent of a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

"Odd" I thought to myself. "That sounded like a 'Harsh Tell'".

Regardless, I found myself cupping her firm globes and strumming her nipples through her blouse and bra as she ground her ass against my growing erection.

Apparently 'Harsh Tells' have started to work now. Damn it!

I nipped and tongued her ear as I continued to manipulate her majestic mammaries.

Lauren released a deep, guttural moan as my tongue probed deep into her ear. "OOHhhh! Fuck! No one has ever done that to me! That's so hot! Don't stop!"

I continued to maul Lauren's tits and perform oral on her ear. She continued to buck her hips against mine. She was getting very worked up and I could tell by her breathing that she was very close to shooting a load in her panties.

"I'm going to cum Seth. You're making me cum! Cum with me honey! OH! OH! FUCK! I'm CUUUMMMMINGGGG!" she wailed.

And for the first time since we met, I didn't cum on her command.

I tried to process this development: 'Harsh Tells' now work, and 'Gentle Tells' don't. What.The.Fuck?

"Did you cum too baby?" Lauren asked.

"I'm sorry Lauren" I said remorsefully.

"No need to apologize baby! I'll take care of you!"

Lauren reached behind her, deftly undid my jeans with one hand, snuck her delicate hand inside my boxers, and proceeded to jerk me off.

I must have been close because I was cumming in a matter of seconds.

"That's it honey! Cum all over my hand! I love it!"

Lauren quickly turned and faced me, kissing me deeply as soon as she could.

"Nothing like a good cum to make you forget about your problems, is there?" Lauren's tongue was in my mouth before I could answer.

Her fingertips were now lightly stroking my cheeks as she pulled away slightly. Her face was radiant and her eyes expressed the depth of love she was feeling for me. "Let's shower together baby" she suggested.

I was quick to follow her to the master bath.

So now 'Gentle Tells' were working again. Shit!

We playfully stripped, and I went to join Lauren in the shower. As I pulled the shower curtain back I froze. I realized that up until that very moment, I had never actually seen Lauren completely naked.

She was stunning.

She was a goddess.

She was hard.

I stepped into the shower under the cascading warm liquid. Lauren was on me immediately, pressing herself to me like she never had. I could feel her erection sliding next to mine as Lauren slowly pumped herself against me and probed my mouth.

We kissed under the water for a long while. Lauren grabbed a bottle of body wash from the corner shelf and squirted some on her hand. She handed me the bottle and I did the same.

Lauren redirected the shower head toward the wall and we began slathering each other with the slippery soap. Her skin was so soft and delicate to the touch. I was mesmerized by her body. I washed her back, her butt, her breasts; my hands never leaving her. Lauren was doing the same to me.

Her left hand dropped from my shoulder and slid between us, descending to grasp my fleshy root. Our eyes met as she washed my cock and balls.

Her right arm around my neck and left hand massaging my manhood Lauren, sounding breathlessly desperate, said "I want you to touch me. I need to feel you touch me."

As if controlled by something other than my brain, my left hand extended to grasp her incredibly erect penis. As my fingers closed around its circumference, Lauren released a staccato sigh of relief and pleasure. We kissed as we stroked each other, each inching the other to another orgasm.

"I'm surprised you're hard again sweetheart" I whispered to her.

"I am too! You have me so fucking hot I can't stand it!" she replied.

Lauren's talented hand and innovative hand job skills had me on the precipice, and I told her so.

Lauren dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock in her hot sucking mouth while sliding a finger into my asshole.

I exploded in her mouth, and she gulped down my cum. Removing her finger from my ass and releasing my cock, Lauren stood and placed my hand back on her cock. I began stroking her in earnest, I was almost desperate to make her cum. Part of me wanted to kneel down and suck her perfectly feminine probe, but I could not bring myself to do it.

"Baby, finish me! Finish me the same way I finished you!"

To my knees I went. For the first time in my life I had a close up of a cock. Laurens was spectacular. Completely hairless, gently curved, with a large, well defined mushroom head. I put her cock in my mouth and a soapy thumb in her ass.

I tried to emulate what Lauren had done, seeing as how this whole cock-sucking thing was new to me.

"Press you tongue against the bottom" she said.

"Suck your cheeks in. There you go. You're doing it baby! You're making me cum!"

Suddenly my mouth was filled with her viscous white honey. I swallowed every single drop, and loved it.

Lauren withdrew from my mouth and with her hands on my cheeks directed me to stand. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Rubbing her tits and cock against my body.

"That was so fucking good baby! Thank you thank you thank you!" Her mouth was back on mine.

I redirected the shower head over the two of us, rinsing the sudsy body wash from our forms.

We dried off, donned our jammies, and climbed into bed, tightly pressed together like we did every night.

Lauren stroked my cheek with her left hand as he looked lovingly into my eyes. I pulled away a little to see she was still wearing her present on her left hand. Looking back to her I again saw a concerned look on her face. My smile told her I was OK with it and she smiled in return.

~~~~

"Rise and shine baby! We have party prep to do!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Party prep? We're having a party?" I asked as I got out of bed and followed her voice and scent to the kitchen.

"Of course, silly! It's New Year's Eve! We HAVE to have a party! With Champagne and noise makers. Appetizers! Cocktails! And after midnight, everybody has wild passionate kinky sex! It's tradition!" Lauren shouted, enjoying the release.

"Who's all coming?" I asked.

Lauren spun, flung herself into my arms and kissed me. Looking directly into my eyes she whispered "Just us" before kissing me again.

We spent the day preparing for our "party". We vacuumed, did laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, mopped floors, everything you would typically do when expecting guests.

Lauren made a game of it and the time went really quickly. Of course, she was wearing her damn perfume again and I did everything she asked me to do. As much as I loved it, I was beginning to loathe it.

We had hamburgers and French fries for supper, washed down with a couple of bottles of really good IPA.

After dinner we made out on the couch for a little while before Lauren suggested I get ready for our party.

She told me to take a shower first. "There's an enema bag hanging on the shower head. Make sure you're completely clean, okay honey?"

"Okay" I answered cheerfully.

"I'll lay the clothes I want you to wear on the bed while you shower."

I walked down the hall, undressed, and hopped in the shower. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to use the enema bag, but eventually I was able to insert the nozzle and release the warm liquid into me. The sensation was strange, but not entirely unpleasant. I removed the nozzle, emptied myself of the contents, and repeated the process. After all, Lauren wanted me completely clean.

When I had finished showering and drying off, I went back to the bedroom to put on the outfit Lauren wanted me to wear, but there was nothing there. I walked out of the bedroom saying "Honey? I think you..."

What rested before my eyes made me stop in my tracks.

Lauren was reclining on a queen sized air mattress which was covered with expensive looking dark blue satin sheets. Lauren was wearing a dark blue garter belt that held up very rich looking dark blue stockings. Lauren had her head propped up one arm, her hair falling on her neck and shoulders while she lazily played with one of her nipples with her free hand. She must have had her cock tucked between her legs as there was no sign of it. The air was lightly filled with the scent of her perfume.

"Hi" she said.

"Hi" I replied as I moved toward this exotic woman. I was at full staff before I lay down next to her. "You're gorgeous" I breathed in awe.

Lauren just smiled and pressed herself against me. We did nothing but kiss for hours.

"I want to touch you" Lauren finally said at about ten o'clock. I rolled to my left just a little to allow her access to my leaking cock. "Looks like someone is turned on" she whispered.

Lauren smeared my copious pre-cum all over the head of my cock and twisted her fist on the head. Not once did her eyes leave mine.

She twisted her hand, pumped her fist, and scraped her manicured nails all over my erection for almost an hour and a half. Every time she sensed I was about to cum she would stop her ministrations and wait for me to recover. I was desperate to cum.

She then stood, releasing her cock from between her legs. It was very hard, almost pulsing, and shiny with her own pre-cum.

"I need you Seth. I need you. Are you ready for me?"

"I want you so bad Lauren. I'm ready."

Lauren straddled my hips and lowered herself. She sat on me with my cock in the crack of her ass. She rolled her hips to and fro, allowing my cock to slide against her. Bending at the waist she pressed her glorious breasts to my chest and ravished my mouth with hers. I could feel her cock pressed between our bodies, oozing fluid in anticipation.

Lauren lifted her left leg first, wedging her knee between my legs. She did the same with her right, forcing my legs further apart. She was on top of me in a missionary position sliding her cock against mine.

It was at that point I realized I was going to be on the receiving end of our lovemaking. I must have had a sudden look of apprehension on my face as Lauren soothingly said "Relax baby. Relax. Let me make you feel good."

From under one of the pillows Lauren produced a tube of Astro-Glide. She squeezed a generous dollop onto her fingers before gently applying it to my ass. It felt cool, and slippery, and the pressure Lauren placed on my asshole was very stimulating.

Lauren slipped an arm under each of my legs, lifting them and spreading them until I was completely exposed.

I felt the spongy head of Lauren's cock make contact with my lubricated pucker. Our eyes were locked in a passionate gaze as Lauren began to slowly push forward. I felt the head of her beautiful cock wedging through my sphincter. The entire time Lauren eased into me, she soothed my fear with her words. "Relax baby. I won't hurt you. When I'm in you'll feel sensations and emotions you never knew existed. There, there. Am I hurting you?"

"No" was all I could say.

Soon Lauren's cockhead was inside of me, and the rest of her tool soon followed. I felt her tight scrotum make contact with my perineum and I knew she was all the way in.

Lauren released my legs which I promptly wrapped around her back, hooking my ankles. Her eyes were afire as she searched my eyes for an unspoken response. As I grew accustomed to her cock inside of me, she saw what she was looking for -- she saw pleasure.

"You are so tight baby. God you feel good around my cock."

"I can't believe how good you feel inside of me. It's incredible" I gasped.

"I'm going to make love to you now sweetie" she warned before beginning to pull her cock out. When just the head remained inside she slowly reversed direction, pushing her meat inside of me. She continued her slow, deep penetrations until she could see I was totally comfortable. Lauren then increased her pace slightly, but it was still slow lovemaking.

I held a breast in each hand, flicking my thumbs over her erect nipples. Our eyes never broke contact. Her thick blonde hair now fell to either side of her face as it swayed back and forth due to her pumping.

"I'm not going to last much longer baby. I'm going to come inside of you very soon!"

Her words were having an effect on me. I could feel my cock straining to release. I had never been so hard or in such urgent need to cum in all of my life.

"You feel so good inside of me sweetheart. I can't hold back any longer. I need to cum. I need you to come with me. Cum with me Lauren!" I urged just as my cock transformed into a cum squirting fire hose. I released the largest load of semen ever! I sprayed cum everywhere. I had cum on my chest, forearms, and on Laurens tits.

Midway through my massive orgasm, Lauren began hammering into me. "I'm cumming inside you baby! I'm cumming!" And cum she did. Stream after stream of her girl cum splashed against the walls of my rectum. "Oh my God! Oh my God! FUCK!" she cried as she emptied her essence inside of me.

Lauren collapsed on top of me, her hips involuntarily bucking into me as she covered my face in a kissing frenzy. My cum smeared between our bodies as she writhed in passion on top of me.

As we both caught our breath from the powerful orgasms we just enjoyed, Lauren's stiff member began to lose its rigidity and slowly slipped out from the confines of my rectum. I felt her deposit begin to trickle from me. I tried as hard as I could to squeeze my sphincter closed to keep her inside of me as long as I could.

"I love you Seth baby! God I love you so much! Love you so much!" she whispered in my ear as she rubbed her smooth cheek to mine.

"I love you Lauren. That was so good! I can't believe how much I enjoyed it! I love you!"

Deep inside, I was in terrible turmoil.

I knew I loved Lauren, but was that love based on false pretenses? Was I in love with her only because of her damned experiment? Did I love her for who she was? I was lost! Her notes said I didn't respond to 'Harsh Tells' yet today I did. I didn't "cum on demand" like I had before either. I was really fucked up now.

I let Lauren fall asleep on top of me and rolled her to her side and cuddled her a little later. I had decided that I would leave before she woke up and go back to my apartment so I could sort through things.

And that's what I did.

I never stopped to think about the panic it would cause her in the morning. It never occurred to me that I didn't have my own car. I was being selfish, and I proved it with my actions.

I sat in total darkness for more than four hours contemplating what had happened over the two previous weeks and trying to assemble a mental timeline of all of the events surrounding Lauren's experiment.

Them my phone rang. It was Lauren.

"Hello?"

"Thank God Seth. I was worried sick about you. You weren't next to me when I woke up, and I couldn't find you anywhere. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, physically anyway. Just mixed up. And hurt. You know, inside."

We were both quiet for a long time.

"You have every reason to be mixed up Seth, but we can work it out."

"I read your notes, Lauren. I read all about "Morse formula 44D or whatever the fuck it is" I said, my voice thick with vitriol.

"I know you did" she said calmly.

"How could you possibly fucking know I read your God damn notes?" I asked with as much scorn and contempt I could muster.

"Because you didn't leave the spreadsheet at the top of the page" she answered, again very calmly.

I had no response. She did know I read it.

"Seth, I don't want to do this over the phone. Why don't you drive back over here and we can discuss this face to face?"

"Why should I come over there? Why don't you come here? Why don't we meet on a neutral field?" I railed.

"Seth, you're becoming irrational"

"Where do you get off telling me I'm being irrational?"

How she managed to remain calm was beyond me, but she did.

"Seth, I can't come to see you because you have my car."

It was hard to argue with that logic.

I took a deep breath, exhaled and said "I'll be right there."

~~~~

I parked the car in the garage and walked into Lauren's house. She met me at the door, flung her arms around my neck and said "I'm so sorry." There was obvious humility and sincerity in her apology. I decided I would hear her out.

"Come, sit" she said.

I sat on the couch the same place I always did. Lauren joined me, except at the other end of the couch, her legs tucked demurely under her exquisite butt.

"You deserve an explanation Seth."

"Well, we agree on that" I answered sarcastically.

Lauren glared at my unnecessarily harsh response.

"Seth..." she started, but I interrupted before she could even start.

"You used me! You turned me into an everyday fucking lab rat and played with my mind to test your fucking formula!"

"Se..."

"You made me do unnatural things with you!"

"Se..."

"All so you could test your PRECIOUS FUCKING FORMULA!"

"SETH! STOP! You don't have all of the information! You don't know what you're saying!" She began to sob uncontrollably.

"You..."

Sob.

"Only..."

Sob.

"Read...

Sob.

"HALF!"

Lauren was sobbing so hard her body shook

"YOU ONLY READ HALF OF THE NOTES!"

Her sobbing reached the point of being inconsolable, and I'm sure my face was as gray as ash. I had embarrassed myself. But my biggest crime was that I had deeply wounded Lauren. I waited until her crying subsided a little.

"I'm sorry, so very sorry. I..."

"When did you read my notes?"

"On the 30th."

"I stopped using the Alpha formula Christmas Eve day."

I was stunned.

"But, the smell, you... you were still using the perfume."

"I switched to the Bravo formula. It smells the same but lacks the pheromones and other compounds that suppress a man's ability to resist. Everything you did from Christmas day on you did because you wanted too. You did them because you love me!"

"I don't believe that Lauren. It has to be lingering side effects or something..."

"Seth, my research shows the formula is only effective for three or four hours. It's why I always had a fresh application on. The formula has no lingering or lasting side effects."

"But, why doesn't it affect you then?"

"Seth, baby, it's because I'm a woman. Just because I have a cock doesn't mean I'm a man."

The room suddenly became very quiet. I had overreacted because I did not have all of the information.

Worse, I had done what could have been irreparable damage to my relationship with Lauren.

It was my turn to cry. I lowered my head into my hands and wept.

I felt weight next to me on the couch and a gentle touch to my back.

"I'm so sorry Lauren. I can't imagine how deeply I've hurt you. I violated your trust, and worse, I didn't trust you. I didn't trust you enough to confront you. Please forgive me.

"I will forgive you, under one condition."

"Anything Lauren. I'll do anything" I said with the deepest sincerity.

Great tears welled up in Lauren's eyes as she prepared to loose her condition on me.

"Seth, my love, look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't fall in love with Lauren, the woman. Tell me you didn't cherish every second we shared. Tell me you didn't enjoy everything we have done together."

She waited for me to answer. As I looked into her eyes I could see her sorrow. I could see her hurt.

"Tell me Seth."

Again she waited for me to answer. In her eyes I could see the hurt and pain begin to diminish.

Her voice now at a barely audible whisper, Lauren said "Tell me."

Through my tears and a tight throat I managed to squeak out "I can't."

Lauren jumped into my lap, threw her arms around my neck and repeatedly whispered "I forgive you" between kisses.

We were both still crying. But these were now tears of overwhelming joy. I had nearly lost the love of my life to an assumption, but I now had her back. I held Lauren and stood, carrying her to the bedroom while she feverishly kissed my mouth.

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers