Scent of a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

We fell on the bed began removing our clothes. Once naked we slid between the sheets. I laid on my back and willed Lauren between my legs.

I gave myself to her willingly.

As Lauren tenderly skewered me on her beautiful girl cock I knew that I would never be with anyone else. I surrendered myself to her at that moment, and she could see it in my eyes. She made slow passionate love to me that morning, and without the aid of formulas we came together.

While Lauren playfully pushed her softening cock into my cum filled ass, I took the ring she had given me off of my right ring finger and placed it on my left.

Lauren wept with joy.

~~~~

Lauren and I now live as husband and wife. Well, because we are.

Lauren's extremely costly formula is protected by multiple patents even though few chemists in the world are capable of duplicating what Lauren has created.

Jouir du Puissance has been a smashing commercial success for Lauren and, by extension, for me as well. We are both employed by her privately held corporation and work from our country home.

Of course, with the two of us working from home, we spend a lot of time in our pajamas, in bed, making out like a couple of horny kids.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers