All Comments on 'Scheherazade Nights Ch. 03'

by ctenson

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is going where slut wife stories go!

Last chapter for me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A really wild tale

Debbie is one hell of a hot woman along with a good story teller. I wonder if she ever fucks anyone else on one of her fantasies. I don't think she would have any trouble with getting laid by someone else, and telling her husband about it. I want some of the other girl to tell about their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I am glad this is fiction...

What man, or so called man, would let his wife turn tricks and fuck other men all the time he knew what was happening? Only a SELF MADE CHUCKHOLD would allow his wife to do something like this to their marriage. Didn't either one of them remember or even think of their wedding vows? As far as Debbie goes, she is now a WHORE and her friends know it. I wonder how that makes her feel? Someone is going to spill the beans and she is going to be know as a whore and their marriage will be in danger. Fantasies are for the bedroom between two consenting adults ONLY, not to be publisized.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Why do guys who make comments like two of them before me read these stories????

Beats me. What do they want, children's bedtime tales??

Great story Chasen, and I for one am really looking forward to where it is going. This is one scenario that I really really wish I had thought of myself.

One of the best for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Did you even read the story?...

Obviously "Mr. I'm glad this is fiction" did not...otherwise he wouldn't be spouting shit about her fucking other men and her husband knowing since SHE DIDN'T and the story said SEVERAL TIMES that, no matter what, SHE WOULDN'T. What an utter moron!

<p>I have to agree with britease: what are these idiots expecting? These stories are specifically about fantasies. Do they think this isn't a female fantasy? Damn, it's listed as one of the most common female fantasies there is. I guess they expect month after month of moonlight and rises. Go to Romance for that. Loving Wives is supposed to be adventurous.

<p>I think it's very hard to make a roleplay seem sexy and believable without actually having sex with other people because you know who the other person REALLY is. This accomplished it. <p>Big kudos!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot & Funny

Boy you had me scared when she first mentioned the fantasy. I thought you were going to screw this series up by taking it to slut wife. But you fooled me again. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
She didn't FUCK anyone else.

But near as damn it she almost fucked someone else, she almost let someone touch her body and she almost liked it. And will probably go further next time. With or without the husband and his 'friends' there to watch. So much for the rules where no one else gets involved. Okay they have a rule that no one gets to fuck the wife and the husband doesn't get to fuck anyone else. But that only means he can't put his prick inside someone and she can't have someone put their prick inside her. It doesn't say anything else about touching,gropeing, or either of them being made to cum by other means. Sorry but you have a couple one step away from sluthood and wimphood. I hope they don't step over that line. But the way they are going by chapter six the friends of the wife will be involved in some sort of gangbang or orgy. But if that's what you want to write about and if that's what the readers want to read about then continue with this trainwreck of a story. And I am not surprised Britease likes this story his latest story is a similar idea to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Slipry Slope

This is getting dangerous too close for comfort unless husband really wants her to fuck around, I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You must be illiterate

She NEVER came close to fucking or being touched. The story says that in black and white. She would have backed out if anyone accepted an offer (other than her husband, of course).

<p>

The first chapter is explicit that there IS a rule against touching and all the other crap you mention.

<p>

This couple has gone out of their way to NOT be fucking around with others, so your other assertions are just idiotic.

<p>

Improve your reading comprehension skills!

chastenchastenalmost 15 years ago
Jeez...it's just a story

I don't like commenting on my own threads--but maybe lighten up on each other? It's just some fiction, not life or death.<p>

Fayetteville is right about the rules. I think it was pretty clear in the story that she didn't have any sex with anyone but John, other than talking dirty. <p>

If the latter bothers you...well, if you don't want to read them, that's okay. It's just some free entertainment...entirely optional. <p>

Other than that, all the people telling you where the stories are going aren't the person writing them. I know where they're going; they don't. . I'd think that direction was clear but, if not, well...other chapters will be done when they're done. <p>

In the meantime, maybe we could all chill?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I would say

this game is over. having now, how many people knowing what they do and even some of what they did has to end it.--------------

"Well, Rule #3: No fantasy can be allowed to cause any problems for relationships with friends, family, neighbors, or work. That one takes some creativity sometimes...not letting the neighbors see!" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- it has gone out of hand and as in this chapter already mentioned girls can't sit on their mouth. so if this couple really is going by there rules. that was it. otherwise the couple is pretty soon in deep shit in their relationship because of the wifes story telling. A little plot mistake to gather around so many girls instead of just telling from the couples point of view what they did during their game. this way you could tell us all their adventures without endangering the game and the marriage.

PS: I like it when the author anwsers to some comments, this way we know at least he reads it.

looking4itlooking4italmost 15 years ago
Always amazing

It constantly amazes me what kind of people are here to read stories. Its almost like "Mr/Ms I'm glad its fiction" believes each and every story is written for their particular quirk or ideals. I remember from an earlier chapter, probably the first, that their played out fantasies possibly involved other people. That should have been a sign that this is probably not a story that the "faint of heart" might enjoy. If you don't like women exploring their sexuality in one form or another, positively or negatively then you should switch to a separate genre. I am enjoying the chapters as they come along. I am intrigued by the idea of the "game" and may act on it myself with my SO(sorry that it might offend some of the more prudish readers here). I do think you will have to find a way to get the husband more involved or accepting in order to continue with the fantasy stories continuing; but hey, maybe it was conceived as story involving just a handful of chapters anyway. Please continue.

chastenchastenalmost 15 years ago
Last poster...since you want a response

I'll respond to you, though a non-anonymous post or IM would make that easier. <p>

It wasn't "a little plot mistake." It was quite deliberate to create that situation since Ch. 4 relies on it. <p>

*sigh* Maybe I should just let everyone else write the stories. ;-/

NordlychtNordlychtalmost 15 years ago
No Idea

I have no idea why people who read stories on this site can actually come up with those "chuckhold" comments. This is excellent, well thought-out - and I'd like to add well-edited - erotic fiction and I am quite curious to know where chasten will finally take us. Somehow I'm led to believe Ann will be having a prominent part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh come on now Chasten

it's all gone a bit complicated and pedantic. Can't we just let her get gang banged? Pretty please? Great story, screaming out originality in a wax works of clones, thanks. Mancelt.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Interesting story & comments.

Everyone can continue this tale. It's amazing to see vivid ideas of the readers in their comments. Maybe you should include role playing, I mean he -- Batman, she -- Wonder woman with all the costumes and all. Lets see where you take them. About the rules? Well, rules are made so that they are easily broken ;-) Thanks for sharing.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
enjoying it very much

for several reasons: 1) It's original, not like anything I've read here; 2) the love between Debbie and John is strong, and all the fantasy and role-playing they're involved in has that as its basis; 3) I have absolutely no idea how the rest of the story will go, and I'm enjoying not being able to predict it. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks, chasten, for another great tale! Keep it coming. Thanks, ohio

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Now this is a way to tell a story

So where did they go on vacation?

Are we done or will Debbie really get into some trouble with this? So far I really like this story and the creative way it is being played out. Thanks

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That was sexy

and good for the 5*****s I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done.

Good role play. But John got a lot of friends in on the Game... Which also abused rule 3...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
How "Bout that

Pretty interesting fantasies. Last chapter. I'll rate the whole series then.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Fantasy

Or practice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Friends

"We're friends .........and friends don't tell each other's secrets ! "

What a load of BS. She'll be selling tickets next week.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Still good

Interesting story. Not my usual, but it's pretty good.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Reread and still a fairly solid 4. Feels unnfinished and unfullfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a head-on collision coming on this road!

Too many ways for this to go out of control with fantasies being acted out in public places. The girls obviously feeding off the stories is potential trouble, too. Remember, hubby has already expressed his displeasure with the idea of his fantasies being talked about to the other women.

Likelihood of big trouble ahead.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

The telling of ‘Debora’s’ story was extremely erotic. I could practically smell her dripping, sitting on that stool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous