Students Rule II Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny led Virginia back to the stock room, leaving Pete to browse out front. As the door swung closed behind them, Johnny turned to Virginia.

"Take off your clothes," he said, before turning towards the shelves and looking through the newly received stock.

It took a moment for the statement to register. "Here?" she said when it finally did.

Johnny stopped what he was doing, turning back to his would-be model.

"Yes, here," he stated simply.

"But . . ." Virginia never finished the thought, knowing by the look in Johnny's eyes that further discussion was not wanted.

"Yes, sir." And as Johnny turned back to his task, her nervous fingers began working their way down the front of the dress, freeing first one button, then another.

Johnny continued looking through the new stock. "Here it is," he said at last, grabbing a red negligee and thong set. He turned back to Ms. Lee, who by now had shed her dress, leaving only a lacy black bra and matching panties to hide her bountiful curves.

Johnny stopped short, pausing to drink in the older woman's beauty. He even whistled softly, eliciting a blush from Ms. Lee, before handing her the outfit.

"Lose your bra and panties and put these on. Then meet us out front. Oh, and keep the heels on."

Virginia took the garment, examining the sheerness of the fabric, knowing that it would reveal far more of her than was proper. But as she raised her eyes to meet his, she knew that it didn't really matter. She would do as she was told; it was as simple as that.

"Yes, sir," she ultimately replied, setting down the negligee and reaching behind her back.

Johnny turned away just before the bra came off. "Try not to keep us waiting too long," he said as he made his way back into the store.

She may not have known what to expect when she'd arrived at the store, but she was beginning to figure it out. It at least involved Johnny and Pete, that much seemed certain. And she had a growing fear that it would take place in the store itself, right out in the open where just about anyone could walk in.

She took a deep breath as shivers ran down her spine. Her mistress had been clear; she was not to disappoint Johnny. 'Very well,' she thought. 'If that's what Johnny wants, that's what Johnny gets.'

It was two minutes later when the principal stepped through the door that separated the stock room from the shop. She was halfway across the floor before they saw her, but once they did their eyes never turned away.

And it was no wonder, she thought. After all, here she was, half naked in the middle of a public store! You'd be crazy not to look! Despite all her bravado in the storeroom, she was nervous, unable to deny that there was a part of her that wanted to run away and hide, to put this whole degrading experience behind her. But when she came to a stop in front of the two men, she found herself standing tall, positioning her body to best showcase her wares. It was clear that the part of her that wanted this was by far the stronger part.

"Now that's a negligee," Pete said as he looked her over.

In truth, the garment offered a bit more modesty than Virginia acknowledged, with the sheer fabric giving way to fine, lacy designs that did a more than adequate job of covering her nipples. Even the nature of the fabric itself added some camouflage, with the red weave casting a shadow-like haze over everything beneath it. What wasn't hidden, however, was the swell of her bosom, the flatness of her stomach or the tiny thong that didn't even pretend to cover her ass.

"Turn around for us, would you, Virginia?" Johnny instructed.

She turned slowly, her eyes moving from one man to the other, then back again.

"It comes with the thong," Johnny added after she'd completed her turn. "Show it to him, Virginia."

Without hesitation, the principal pulled the nightie up over her waist, the front of her thong now clearly visible. Then, surprising everyone -- most of all herself -- she turned around, bent slightly at the waist and wiggled her nearly naked ass for the two young men.

"Well," she teased when she'd returned to her original position. "What do you think?"

"Beautiful," Pete muttered, half under his breath. "Absolutely beautiful."

"Before you get too carried away," Johnny butt in, "there's one more thing I want you to see." He turned to Ms. Lee, gesturing towards the stockroom. "Virginia, after you."

As she started towards the back room she noticed that the other two customers in the store had made their way closer to where she'd just been, pretending, however lamely, to be browsing through the DVD's.

Once they were back in the storeroom Johnny turned to her. "I'll take the negligee now."

Virginia shed the garment quickly, showing no hesitation at all.

"And the panties."

A brief moment later she handed Johnny the very moist panties, leaving her naked but for her shoes.

Johnny rolled the panties in his fingers as he looked her over, making absolutely no effort to disguise his stares. There was a sly grin on his face as he handed the panties back.

"You might as well keep these," he said. "I sure can't sell them in this condition."

She took the panties back with a smile, turning to place them alongside the clothes she'd previously discarded, providing her new young master -- for she now realized that was exactly what he was -- with a nice view of her ass and pussy as she bent over.

When she straightened up, Johnny was holding a black fishnet dress with a matching black thong. Her mind instantly flew back to the previous school year, to the night she'd taken her first female mistress -- Suzie Conners -- and to the black fishnet dress she'd worn that evening. That one, she remembered, had failed to offer even the slightest hint of modesty. She knew the one in Johnny's hand would fare no better.

She took the dress from his hand. "Should I meet you out front?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Johnny smiled, reaching out to tweak her nipple with one hand while the other slid between her thighs, sliding teasingly across her slit. "Now you're getting the hang of things," he said as she shuddered slightly.

"What about the other customers?" she asked.

"What about them?" And without another word he turned and re-entered the store.

Virginia set down the dress and stepped into the thong, sliding it into position. Next, she picked up the dress and stepped into it, easing it up her body. It was a stretchy material that clung to every curve. The back ended at the bottom of her shoulder blades, while the front bib flowed up to her neck, leaving just a narrow bit of material to run around the neck and meet in the back so a single button could hold it all together.

She stepped in front of the mirror on the back wall and looked herself over. Basically, she was nearly naked. The thong -- easily visible through the fishnet material -- was sufficient to cover her pussy, but barely. There was nothing, however, that could disguise the aroused state of her nipples as they poked clearly through the netting.

She took a deep breath to calm herself and stepped through the door, stopping just inside to survey the scene. She noted that the same two customers were still there, still pretending to look through the DVD's.

Although Virginia had a pretty good idea of what was in store for her, there were two significant things she did not know. First off, she didn't know that when she and Johnny had gone into the storeroom the first time, Pete had locked the front door. And second, she did not know that the two other customers were, in fact, close friends of both Johnny and Pete.

She did, however, have a pretty good idea that each of the four young men was about to get lucky.

She crossed the room to where Johnny and Pete waited and moved immediately into a sexy turn, making certain that nothing was hidden from view. She then ran her fingers along Johnny's cheek before sliding her back up against Pete's front, the tell-tale bulge in his pants pressing against her ass.

"Well," she purred. "What do you think?"

"Wow," Pete replied as his hands slid onto her arms, coming to rest against the sides of her breasts. He turned towards Johnny. "I'll take it."

"I thought you'd like that," Johnny smiled. "Now that you've got a hot number for your fiery woman, you'll probably need some toys. Do you have anything in particular in mind?"

"Well," Pete replied, hesitating as he looked around the store. His eyes finally came to rest on a pair of wrist cuffs. The cuffs were attached to a single rope that was tied off on a nearby pillar after running through a metal loop that descended from a large ceiling beam. "I've always been curious about something like that. Do women really like that stuff?"

Virginia felt his hands sliding up and down her arms, pressing against the sides of her tits. She knew the question, although asked of Johnny, was directed at her. She slid out of his grip and stepped over to the cuffs as they dangled just above her head. She looked up at the cuffs, and then back at Pete.

"Some girls do," she answered in a throaty voice. "Some girls don't. There's really only one way to find out for sure."

Johnny and Pete exchanged smiles, but neither spoke. It was Pete who moved towards the pillar to untie the rope and Johnny who pulled the cuffs down and slid them onto Ms. Lee's wrists.

It wasn't until Pete was pulling the rope back, drawing her hands over her head so she had to stand tall just to keep her feet on the ground, that she noticed the other two men drawing near, completely abandoning any pretense of browsing.

The four men stood quietly, as if the slightest movement might break the spell, until Pete finally turned to Johnny. "What would you recommend now?" he asked with a fake innocence.

"You've got several choices," Johnny replied. He stepped over to a display case, grabbed a ping pong shaped paddle with several holes in the blade, and turned back to Pete.

He slapped the paddle against his hand a few times. "I personally like the paddle. Whether you use it playfully or sternly, the message it sends is clear. And most everyone has some childhood spanking memories that serve to reinforce the control issues."

He handed Pete the paddle and circled behind the dangling principal, placing his hands on her waist as he pulled her ass against his crotch.

Virginia could feel her heart pounding in her chest as the bulge in Johnny's pants pressed against her. She shivered as his hands slid down to the hem of her fishnet dress, grabbed hold of it and slid it up until it passed over the thong, finally settling in around her waist. And she nearly fainted when he hooked his fingers in the thong and slid it to the floor.

When Johnny stood up again he held the balled up thong in his hands. He then reached around Ms. Lee's head and slowly pushed it into her mouth. He stepped back and looked at Pete, gesturing towards Ms. Lee's ass. "Why don't you take a few shots? I'm sure Virginia won't mind, will you?"

Virginia shook her head weakly, the thong muffling anything she might have said.

Pete moved slowly around the woman, his eyes never leaving the body that was now naked from the waist down. Once he was behind her he hesitated only a second.

WHACK!

The first one was not very hard, at least compared to what she was used to with her students. It was followed by several seconds of nothing, as if he was waiting for some sign that he'd hit her too hard.

WHACK!

The next one was harder, but still not there yet.

Johnny could see it in her eyes. "Pete," he said with a wicked grin on his face. "This one's a lot tougher than you think. If you expect to get a rise out of her, you're going to have to do a lot better than that."

Pete nodded his understanding, before taking another shot.

WHACK!

That one was harder, getting a good jump and moan from Ms. Lee.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Harder still, I think. But you're getting there."

Pet smiled, nodding his head. "Like this, maybe," he said, unleashing a tirade on her naked buttocks.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

The blows came quickly, one after another, with more than enough force to get the principal's attention. She arched her back, stretching herself away from the pain and drawing her restraints taut. The blows rained on.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Finally they stopped.

Virginia let out a gasp, sagging as much as the restraints would allow. She then turned to face Pete, the look of defiance somehow still present in her eyes.

Pete could only smile, shaking his head. He turned to Johnny. "I think you were right about her."

Before Johnny could answer, one of the customers -- the blonde one -- spoke for the first time. "Say, is this a private party or can anyone get in on the fun."

"I'll tell you what," Johnny said as he turned, stepped over to the wall and pulled two floggers down. He stepped over to the two customers and handed them each a flogger. "Give me just another second or two and you can have a go at her with these, if you're so inclined."

It was the redhead that answered this time, taking the flogger and swatting the handle against his hand. "Sir," he replied. "I believe that we are indeed, so inclined."

Johnny then moved around the principal, stepping close behind her. He lifted his hands to the back of her neck, brushed away her hair and unbuttoned the only thing that kept the front bib in place. He allowed the bib to fall forward, leaving her beautiful mounds fully exposed while the bib fell in front of her pussy. It wasn't, however, allowed to stay there for long as Johnny knelt down and slid the dress over her hips and down her legs until it reached the floor, where Johnny gently lifted first one foot, then the other until the principal was left wearing nothing but her high heel shoes.

Virginia made no effort to hide her nakedness as she glanced from the blonde to the redhead, and at the floggers they now possessed. She didn't care that they were strangers off the street, just happening to be in the right place at the right time. All that mattered was that she was naked and they were about to flog her. She could feel the excitement growing in her pussy as she finished the thought -- flog her now, fuck her later.

'Blondie' circled around behind her while 'Red' moved to her front. She shivered when the leather straps from 'Blondie's' flogger flopped onto her back and slid off. 'Red' was next, slapping his against her stomach so the straps wrapped briefly around her side. 'Blondie' struck next, followed quickly by 'Red.'

The men began circling her slowly, alternating slaps, each new strike coming with a bit more force than the previous. They slapped at the back of her legs, at her ass and at her back, and they slapped at the front of her thighs, and at her pussy, stomach and tits.

Virginia strained against her restraints as the leather straps continued to dance across her body, her eyes closed as she swayed her head from one side to the other. The attacks were painful, but their one inch thick leather straps were certainly less damaging than the floggers with the thinner straps Johnny had elected not to use. And they were certainly less painful than the paddle.

Realizing that the flogging had stopped, she eased her eyes open. Pete and Johnny were standing in front of her, looking at each other. It was Johnny who spoke.

"After you," he said to Pete with a wave of his hand. "Never let it be said that at 'The Luv Nest,' the customer doesn't cum first."

Pete nodded his head, saying nothing, before turning to face Ms. Lee.

He waited for her eyes to focus on him before reaching for the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. A moment later he was stepping out of his pants and underwear, stepping ever closer to the captive woman, his erect cock pointing the way.

When he was directly in front of her he reached out with his hands, rubbing them up her sides and onto her breasts. He squeezed her as she moaned, pinching her as she lifted her right leg from the ground and rubbed it against his side. Finally, he slid his left hand under her right thigh, supporting it as she lifted her left leg from the ground, pulling on the rope to help raise her body. Then, after she'd wrapped both legs around his waist, he took his cock in his right hand and guided it to the gates of her pussy, before she lowered herself slowly onto his manhood.

They made a strange sight -- the naked man standing there, hands under the naked woman's ass as she locked her legs around him, her arms still hanging from the ceiling, with their torsos pressing hungrily against each other.

But neither of them cared how they looked as they began rocking their hips together. He squeezed her ass firmly, lifting her slightly before dropping her once again onto his staff, repeating the process over and over while she leaned her head forward, draping her hair over his shoulders and onto his back as she strained against the rope.

The principal managed to spit the thong out of her mouth, gasping for breath as the sweat poured down her body. And just as she was squeezing him once again with her legs, she felt him shooting his load into her, even as her own body was erupting in orgasm

For several minutes they just stood there, him supporting her ass while the rope held up her arms. Eventually, he felt her weight increasing as Johnny slowly lowered the rope until Virginia's arms were wrapped around Pete's neck. A moment later Johnny released her wrist cuffs, freeing her at last. But freedom was the last thing on her mind.

She was only barely aware that Pete was setting her ass down on a desk that was barely more than two feet wide, easing her back so her ass was hanging just over one edge of the desk while her head and neck hung over the other.

It was while she lay there with her neck muscles supporting her head that she noticed the other three men were also naked. 'Blondie' was standing above her, his hands sliding to the sides of her head and pushing it down gently until the neck was arched, leaving her mouth pointed directly at his raging cock. A moment later, he was easing it into her mouth, even as a new cock was sliding into her pussy.

She nearly gagged as the cock in her mouth began sliding in and out, even as the other cock was working her pussy. She couldn't see who was fucking her, but she was coherent enough to suspect that -- since the customer cums first -- it must be 'Red.' Truth be told, it really didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was ramming his meat into her at a ferocious pace, slamming her against the cock that was filling her mouth on the other side of the table while someone else was pinching mercilessly on her nipples.

The slut in Ms. Lee was on fire and not the least bit concerned with anything other than her release. She was laid out naked and helpless across a desk as four guys had their way with her in a public store. And there was no place on earth she'd rather be.

'Blondie' came first, shooting his wad deep into her mouth as he spasmed into her. A moment after he came he pulled out, allowing her to lift her head and confirm that it was, in fact, 'Red' who was filling her pussy. And as she looked into his eyes, she came, followed almost immediately by him.

But there is no rest for the wicked, it seems, as no sooner had 'Red' pulled out of her then Johnny stepped up. But instead of sticking his meat into her, he lifted up her legs, pushing them forward until they were pressing against her chest. Then he slid two fingers into her dark hole, easing them around to loosen her up.

She grabbed the sides of the table, holding on as he continued to work his fingers in her ass. After another moment he withdrew his fingers, took hold of his cock and -- after sliding it into her pussy for lubrication -- pressed it against the entrance to her dark hole. Then, with agonizing slowness, he eased himself ever so slightly into her, before easing himself out. He then repeated the process, delving a little deeper this time. The process repeated several more times, not stopping until his meat was completely buried in her ass.