Students Rule II Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he hesitated, looking down on her like a master would look upon a pet.

"Please," she whispered weakly. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard."

Johnny reached down and grabbed her breasts, squeezing hard as he began pounding her ass. Soon her moaning was filling the store as he pounded her against the desk top. She tried to hold his eyes but failed, turning away from his gaze. And still, he worked her hard.

They came together, two bodies clutching desperately at each other as their releases overtook them. Finally, he collapsed onto the back of her thighs, pushing them against her breasts.

They stayed like that for the better part of a minute. It was Pete who finally tapped Johnny's shoulder, motioning that it was time to let Virginia up.

The guys gathered their clothes, dressing slowly while Virginia sat on the desk, catching her breath. Finally, she retrieved the thong and slid it on, before searching out the fishnet dress and stepping into that.

Johnny looked at her questioningly. "Your clothes are in the back. I'll be happy to get them for you. Or you can dress back there."

"It's early yet and I thought I'd stick around for a while," Virginia shrugged. "I wouldn't mind wearing this; if it's okay with you, that is."

Johnny looked at her and smiled. "It's fine by me."

She returned his smile as she reached behind her neck to button the button. "I'll be behind the counter, then."

'Red' stepped over to where Johnny and Pete stood. "Aren't you going to tell her the store was locked up for the last hour and we're all friends?"

Johnny looked at 'Red.' "Nope," he said, turning his gaze back to Virginia's ass as she made her way across the floor. "I think we'll leave things just like they are."

* * * * * * *

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.