School's Out

Story Info
A former student, a favorite teacher and a summer day.
2.7k words
4.47
105.1k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoratioH
HoratioH
14 Followers

Kim Collins sighed again as she looked at herself in the full-length wall mirror in their bedroom.

Her bedroom, she corrected herself. Roy had moved out to live with his assistant nearly a year ago. The divorce had been finalized three months ago.

He'd always said he liked short blondes, Kim thought. Unfortunately, it had also turned out that he liked younger, taller brunettes better.

Kim looked at herself again. 5 feet tall in bare feet, as she was now. Flat stomach. A slim waist. Large, firm breasts with light pink nipples the size of quarters, erect now because the room was a bit cool. A firm, round butt. Her pussy was hairless and smooth in preparation for summer sun-bathing and swimming. Her heart-shaped face was framed by shoulder-length, naturally blonde hair that she allowed sunlight and the occasional bit of lemon juice to lighten.

She turned around again. 100 pounds soaking wet, 34d-20-33, 28 years old, gainfully employed as a high school English teacher for the last seven years and the owner of her own house and car: what wasn't to love?

But the five dates she'd been on since Roy left had all been disasters. Her friends set her up with nice, unattached men. She found the men boring. Nice, nice, nice. Roy had been nice.

No, she thought, Roy had seemed to be nice.

Kim shrugged and decided to get dressed. On the bright side, school was out for summer. Here it was, a Monday, and she didn't have to do anything but go shopping.

Once dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror again as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. White t-shirt, white shorts, white sandals, white sports bra, white panties: she laughed as she realized that she, too, was a little too white. She needed to work on her tan at some point because right now she looked a bit like a vampire dressed up to play tennis.

A lot of senior citizens ambled around the grocery store along with a few young mothers with small children. Kim glanced at her watch: 11 a.m. Her grocery cart nearly full, Kim was lost in a trance in the coffee section when a hand patted her shoulder.

Someone with pleasant baritone voice said, "Mrs. Leonard?"

Kim jumped a bit and turned to see who had addressed her.

The speaker was a towering young African-American man in green shorts and a red t-shirt. She smiled as she recognized him.

"Tim, Tim Johnson. How are you? How's college?"

Tim smiled. "Good, good. Second-team All-American at linebacker this year, one more year to go to make first team. GPA's over 3.00, and English is my best subject. I've got you to thank for that."

When Tim had entered her Grade 12 English class, he'd been a bright kid who'd coasted by on intelligence and his status as a football star. She'd failed him on his first test, and when he'd come to see her after class she'd initially been intimidated by this heavily muscled, 6'6" jock. But he hadn't been angry, only amazed that someone had finally called him on his work habits. Over the course of the year, she'd tutored him and a couple of other students, and by the time he graduated, Tim was an 'A' student in English who enjoyed reading on his own. Seeing him sitting cross-legged on the school lawn as his last year wore down, reading glasses on and one paperback or another held in his giant hands, used to make Kim smile.

"You had the brains, Tim. You just had to put in the work."

"Thanks." He smiled again. He was, Kim realized, turning into a very handsome man of 21. She realized she was blushing a bit as she looked at him. Clearing her throat, she spoke.

"It's, um, Miss Collins now. My husband and I got divorced this year."

Tim frowned. "I'm sorry. Pardon me if I ask, but who left who?"

"He left me."

"Well, he's a fool. You look great, you're a nice woman, and you're smart. Your husband's an idiot."

Kim felt the heat in her face and across her chest. My God, she thought, if I blush anymore I'm going to look like I've got a sunburn.

Tim smiled again. He'd noticed, she thought. Well, of course he noticed. They locked eyes for what felt like hours. She realized that her nipples had hardened, and not from any chill in the air.

"Um," she said, "I'm not your teacher anymore. Why don't you call me Kim?"

Still smiling, he said, "OK, ma'am. I mean Kim." They both burst out laughing.

"So," Kim said, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm in town until tomorrow morning visiting the folks. Then it's off to help out at summer football camps for high school kids until our camp starts in August."

"Ah. I meant, why are you in the grocery store?"

"Right. I took a bus downtown and was bumming around in the old town for the day. Mom said we needed coffee, so I stopped off here before grabbing a bus to the Northland Mall." He reached across her front to grab a tin of coffee. His forearm lightly brushed her collarbone as he brought the tin back to cradle it in one arm like a football. She shivered a bit at the touch.

She smiled at him again, and again they looked into each other's eyes. Finally she broke eye contact, flicking a quick glance at Tim's muscled chest, wondering what it looked like under that tight t-shirt.

Well, she thought, why the hell not?

"Tim, I'm done here with shopping. If you could help me with the groceries to the car and then help me unpack them at the house, I could run you down to the mall. My house is on the way, anyway."

Tim smiled again. "No, that would be too much trouble."

"I insist."

They pulled into her garage fifteen minutes later, the electric garage door closing behind them. No one had been out in the streets, Kim thought. No one had seen her passenger.

Well, what if they had, she wondered. He was just helping her unload groceries.

She looked over and smiled at Tim again before popping the trunk and getting out. She ran up to unlock the door into the house and then turned to go back to get the groceries Tim couldn't carry. The trunk slammed shut as she turned -- he'd managed to get all of the plastic bags in his two massive hands.

"Well," she said, "I guess that's the advantage of having big hands."

Tim laughed. "One of them."

He followed her through the door, down the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Just put them on the counter. I'll unpack them before I give you a ride to the mall. There's beer and soda in the fridge. TV's in the living room, just around the corner."

"A beer would be great." He opened the fridge and pulled a can of beer out. Popping the top, he took a swig before ambling by her and into the living room. One of his hands brushed her ass as he walked by.

She blushed again.

Away went the groceries. Kim bustled around the kitchen, half-wondering why she was hurrying so and why she felt so hot. The air-conditioning was turned up, she thought. Still, she felt a line of sweat run down her back.

In the living-room, the TV flicked from channel to channel. Like most men, Tim was an inveterate channel surfer.

Groceries away, Kim walked into the small washroom across the hall from the kitchen. She looked at herself in the mirror. A strand of hair had fallen across one eye. She blew on the hair a couple of times. To hell with it, she thought, pulling the scrunchie from her ponytail and then arranging her loose hair with her hands.

She stoppered the sink and ran some cold water into it. She bent over to splash water on her face.

"God, I'm hot," Kim said.

From behind her, Tim said, "Yes, you are, ma'am. I mean, Kim."

Kim straightened and met Tim's eyes in the mirror. She licked her lips.

"Actually," Kim said, "I like it more when you call me ma'am. Or Mrs. Leonard." Then she turned and brushed past Tim and down the hall toward the bedroom. Her bedroom.

She turned at the bedroom door to look back up the hall. Tim stood at the far end.

"You coming, Tim?"

He smiled. "Yes, ma'am."

She sat on the foot of the bed when he came in. She was still fully clothed. He started to sit down beside her.

"No," she said, "just stand there in front of me."

"Yes, ma'am."

His shorts were drawstring. The bulge straining at the front of them was absurd. Kim grinned as she undid the drawstring and carefully pulled the shorts down to the floor. Tim stepped out of them.

Tim was a boxer man. The bulge in the boxers jerked a bit.

"Take off your shirt," Kim said.

"Yes, ma'am."

The shirt flew across the room.

Just the boxers left.

Kim ran her two tiny hands across Tim's chiseled abs and up across his massive, hairless chest. Then she moved her hands around behind, across his lower back and then down inside the seat of his boxers. She squeezed his ass cheeks. They were as hard and muscled as the rest of him.

The bulge jerked up a bit more. A tiny spot of moistness appeared at the height of the bulge. Kim grinned again.

Again very carefully, she pulled his boxers down, trying to avoid jarring the bulge too much.

Tim stepped out of his boxers. He moaned a bit.

"Stay still," Kim said.

"Yes, Mrs. Leonard."

If anything, Tim's equipment was even more outsized than the rest of him. She cupped his testicles in her hand for a moment. Tim shivered. His balls were easily the size of tennis balls. Luscious fruit, they dangled beneath his penis within a perfectly smooth, perfectly shaved sac.

God, she thought, all those years spent picking Roy's pubic hair out of my teeth after I went down on him.

The penis, though, was the true wonder. Purple-black, it was the size of Kim's forearm. Mentally, she gasped. Eleven inches? Twelve? She wrapped the fingers of one small white hand around the shaft. Tim moaned again. Her finger nails just touched her thumbnail.

She ran a finger down Tim's gorgeous, giant cock. In response, the cock jerked upwards until it stood up straight against Tim's stomach. She noticed that the glans of Tim's massive, circumcised cock now glistened with pre-cum.

Kim wrapped her fingers around the shaft again. She felt the pulse of Tim's racing heart through his cock, felt the warmth of him throbbing in her hand, felt that warmth pulsing through her entire body.

She shifted a bit on the bed, felt the wetness between her legs. My God, I'm soaking, she thought, I've soaked through my panties.

Tim shivered again. Kim looked up at his face. He'd closed his eyes. A bead of sweat ran down his chest.

"Tim, baby," she said.

"Yes, ma'am?" He started to open his eyes.

"No, keep them closed, honey." She let go of his cock while she scrambled out of her clothes. They joined Tim's shirt in a heap by the window.

"May I open them now?"

"No, honey. When do you have to be back?"

"Five or so. Before supper."

"OK, then we've got lots of time. Just let go this first time whenever you feel like it. Then you can open your eyes."

"OK, Mrs. Leonard."

She reached for the bottle of moisturizer on the night table and squirted a generous amount into her right hand. She lotioned up both hands and then began to stroke Tim's cock, working her hand up and down and up and down on the warm, massive shaft. She'd pause every few seconds to hold the shaft near the tip and work her thumb around the head before resuming her up and down motion. She cupped his balls in her other hand.

"Oh, God," Tim moaned, "I'm going to cum."

Kim smiled. His cock swelled larger in her hand. "I know, honey. I know."

She managed to get her hand up and down the shaft one more time. Then Tim shuddered. His cock bucked in her hand and cum exploded out of it in one thick, ropey spurt after another. The first spurt splashed across her neck and breasts. The second splattered across her stomach, the third across her thighs, and the fourth landed on her forearm as she held his cock.

Tim's cock barely softened after the eruption. She smiled. "Open your eyes, honey."

He moaned and swayed a bit on his feet before looking down on her. Tim saw his favorite teacher smiling up at him, his cock already swelling again in her hand. Her pale face looked up at him. His cum lay glistening across those perfect breasts and down her smooth, white belly. She shifted a bit and he could see between her legs, and inside. Pink wetness waited there for him.

She let go of his cock and moved to kneel on the bed before going down to her hands and knees, her ass pointing toward him, perfect and pale with its vertical pink mouth parted slightly for him.

Tim's massive hands encircled Kim's waist and pulled her closer to the end of the bed so that he could remain standing while he mounted her. He gently pushed her head down onto the bed before tilting her ass up a bit more before he began to work the head of his cock, still glistening with cum and lotion, between the pink lips of her wet, wet pussy.

Kim grunted as she felt the head of Tim's cock spread her pussy wide in a way she'd never felt before. Tim paused as his former teacher grunted and wriggled.

"Am I too..."

"Please, Tim, I want you inside of me as quickly as possible. Hurry up and fuck me." She moaned and turned her head so that she could see the two of them in the mirror to her left.

Tim's giant, perfect body dwarfed her. Panting, she marveled at the sight of him easing his massive, beautiful cock farther and farther inside her. Finally, like a magic trick, it vanished.

She widened her stance a bit. God, it was like having the cock of a god inside you. He seemed to have filled her utterly. She shivered at his slightest move as he remained inside her to the hilt, his eyes roving across her body.

Tim ran his fingers across her back and down to her ass before reaching around to feel her breasts, her hard nipples, her smooth stomach. He shifted a bit and pulled about an inch back out.

Kim screamed as Tim pulled back a bit. The orgasm hit her then, flooding her body with such intense pleasure that she almost fainted.

"Mrs. Leonard, are you...?"

"Fuck me, Tim. Oh, God, fuck me."

Tim smiled. He buried his cock all the way inside her again and then began to move back and forth within her, pulling out to the head before sliding all the way back in each time. She met and matched his rhythm and the two lovers moved together for what seemed like forever, for what seemed far too short a time.

Kim shuddered as the second and third orgasms gripped her, but she managed to keep up the increasingly fast pace. Tim panted. His cock swelled harder and harder inside her.

His hands gripped her waist hard enough to bruise as his second orgasm boiled through him and exploded inside her. Cum filled all the spaces his cock didn't. She grunted and imagined cum filling every space inside her, cum erupting from her mouth. She came again and again.

Exhausted and sweaty, she collapsed on her side on the bed after Tim pulled out. He stretched out beside her and idly began stroking her thighs and stomach.

"That was good," she said, placing a small hand atop his large one as his fingers traced patterns across her stomach.

"Yeah," he said, "yeah, it was."

Kim glanced at the clock on the night stand.

"And we've still got two hours," she said.

Tim laughed. His hand moved down from her stomach.

THE END

HoratioH
HoratioH
14 Followers