All Comments on 'School's Out'

by HoratioH

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 20 years ago
nicely done

Just wanted to tell you I enjoyed your story and will look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good, but not realistic

Take it from a divorced woman- if I was in this situation and held a big cock in front of my face (and not had sex in months), there is NO way any woman could not suck it- even just a little.

Stardog ChampionStardog Championalmost 20 years ago
Really good first effort

Not bad at all, you didn't rush to the sex and once you got there, you described it well.One suggetion, and its probaby more a matter of my taste, but you don't have to make every character such perfect physical speciman. Very few women are blonde and built the way the teacher was and even fewer former students go on to be 2nd team All Americans. As you start writing more and more stories, its going to get a little restrictive if all the characters have to be straight from central casting. Average people have really great sex too and part of creating interesting plotlines lies in exploring peoples'faults and imperfections.Can't wait for the next story Horatio, welcome aboard Stardog

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

About ten years after I taught him in high school, I hooked up with one of my black students, Dex,at an outdoor concert. I was recently divorced, smoking weed, drinking and fucking random men at the time. The concert was like high school again, I was were wearing sandals, cutoffs, a T-shirts and no bra. I was smoking a j with a girlfriend when I spied Dex in the crowd, I made my way over and offered him the j, he took a huge toke, soon we were swaying together, I stood in front of him, his arms wrapped around me, his fingers were squeezing my titis and nipples. I looked back and up at him and said, "Dex, fifteen years ago, I'd be getting fired if anyone saw us like this but it feels good, so don't stop." Stoned, wet and swaying in his dark arms, I was lost in the music. It wasn't long afterwards, Dex was grinding his hard cock into me, I looked back and up again at him, smiled, he grinned back, I pushed back against his hardness. Soon he groped my tits harder with one hand, his other dropped lower between me and into my panties. I unzipped my cutoffs and shifted a bit to give him easier access, his hand pushed over my landing strip and his middle finger found the wet crease of my pussy and knuckled up into me; one of my hands grabbed onto his arm and the other pushed his hand upwards into me. I looked back at him, we knew we were going to fuck. In his apartment, I was naked in a flash, we were kissing and he was fingering my cunt. We made it to his couch, I began sucking on my first back cock, it was wide, my jaw ached, he leaned back and watched me, told me I was good cocksucker, I looked up and started to say, "Practice...umph" he pushed my head down and told me to keep sucking. He said he was going to fuck me as if I was Mrs. H in HS, ok, "yeah Dex, fuck your white math teacher with that big black cock." Ok, roll play I can do that to. We moved around and Dex got on top of me and plunged his big cock into me, "OMG, Dex." His fucked me fast and furious. "Dex, fuck me harder, make it hurt." He fucked harder, it was hurting me inside. "Yeah, Mrs. H, I knew you wanted my black cock in your white pussy back then." "Fuck me, Dex, I'm yours." It was awesome roll play, the black man dominating his white woman. We fucked on and off your three years, Dex even fucked me after he got married. He truly owned me, I guess blackened is the term. Dex also introduced me to other black men. It became common knowledge, I only date black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous