All Comments on 'Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 01'

by Watcher50

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
This is ridiculous

What kind of man doesn't like baseball????

I'm kidding.

The premise here is a little far-fetched, but I enjoyed it, and will be reading the following chapters. Thanks for writing.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I hope it even get better...

I hope it even get better, using their imagination, but never get out the right trail, becau se it will mean the end of a good marriage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting start

Hope the rest of the story lives up to the promise off the beginning. And that we don't have to wait too long for it. Will be watching eagerly for the next chapter.

Charley49erCharley49erover 9 years ago
Psycholgically

there is a difference between fantasy and reality. A woman might have a rape fantasy but in reality would never, never want to do it. This story has two possibilities: she will manipulate him to let her cheat or they really just do play their fantasies with each other. If she cheats, I hope you remember how this story started: he would kick her to the ground for it.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!

Please, continue it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure trash

Demented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No romance

What did he do to get her? No romance changes how two people relate to each other. If you do not want another man in your wife, thinking of something like that happening would not get a normal person excited. Now, If my wife or any woman grab my dick and start jacking it or playing with it, I being a man will get hard. The story she told was just a story. If she is as confused as you make her out to be, the marriage is over.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Nice start!

I will anxiously await the remainder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT

Hot story- please continue !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just shoot yourself

Awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just shoot yourself

Awful

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Niace pace

Do not understand the remarks of some of the detractors,this story has a nice pace with a couple talking about their sex life and how they can liven it up, good, more people should do that and maybe there would be less divorce. The fantasy, no there is nothing new about that but then sex is not new either, people have been doing it for thousands of years are some of you saying we should stop having sex because it's not something new, probably every scenario we can think of has probably been published on this site in which case should Literotica close up shop and not accept anymore stories. I liked it and look forward to the next chapter.

elling50elling50over 9 years ago
Nice

Interesting start to a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic Story

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just shoot yourself

awful

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

fantastic. please share second part.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Seems most every LW author is married to an absolute beauty.

Just ordinary attractiveness won't do for a LW story? You set the guy up as exclusive to his wife, and then in a couple of paragraphs have him bored and looking around. Too predictable. Cuckold cliches are really old too.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Pure, unadulterated, garbage and yet, there will be more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous